once and for all: superdrol vs super dmz 2.0

protein24

Awards
i know this has obviously been discussed before, just wanted to get some more feedback from people that have used both. It has come to be a general understanding that superdrol is little harder on sides but solely in terms of effectiveness which should yield better results? which one gives more of that "muscular as hell, wtf are you on appearance? strength, vascularity, hardness, lean weight, etc.. I have 3 cycles under my belt hdrol, dymethazine, and msten. i wasn't a big fan of msten and actually got better gains from the dmz. I want to run either the LGI superdrol or 2.0 this summer. For a lean bulk, and with diet and training in check, from your opinions and experiences, which one would you recommend? thanks guys

amiller745

Awards
If you didn't know superdrol is one single compound and super dmz is 2 compounds

protein24

Awards
lol i know dude i'm just wondering which should yield better results, 20 mgs superdrol vs 2 pills 2.0

amiller745

Awards
lol i know dude i'm just wondering which should yield better results, 20 mgs superdrol vs 2 pills 2.0
I would just say about the same. There comes a point with orals that taking more wont yield any better gains.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've ran sd up to 50mg and dzine up to 60. Results come from diet and training. I ran sd for 5 weeks it was too long and I was physically taxed after I came off. Dzine I ran for 6 weeks and felt great. And gained roughly the same effects. I've never ran m sten but I'm not all that impressed with what I've seen in others. I would run 6 weeks of just dzine. And I wouldn't use lgi. Get some one else. I've had a few experiences with there products and IMO I think they are under dosed.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Or dzine and trenazone. That will get u jacked

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe Super DMZ 2.0 will yield just as good gains with less sides.

I would like to see a comparison dose + blood work done on all health parameters.

Use matt10 if wanting to try SDMZ 2.0 -->metha-drol if you want to exceed SDMX and SD.

-Matt

JRam

JRam

Awards
i know this has obviously been discussed before, just wanted to get some more feedback from people that have used both. It has come to be a general understanding that superdrol is little harder on sides but solely in terms of effectiveness which should yield better results? which one gives more of that "muscular as hell, wtf are you on appearance? strength, vascularity, hardness, lean weight, etc.. I have 3 cycles under my belt hdrol, dymethazine, and msten. i wasn't a big fan of msten and actually got better gains from the dmz. I want to run either the LGI superdrol or 2.0 this summer. For a lean bulk, and with diet and training in check, from your opinions and experiences, which one would you recommend? thanks guys
I don't mean to hijack your thread but I'm curious to know more about your M-Sten cycle as I'm considering one myself. Specifically, I'd be interested in knowing the brand you used, the dosage you took, what the length of your cycle was, whether there were any sides, etc. Any information you could give me would be appreciated. Thx.

protein24

Awards
I've ran sd up to 50mg and dzine up to 60. Results come from diet and training. I ran sd for 5 weeks it was too long and I was physically taxed after I came off. Dzine I ran for 6 weeks and felt great. And gained roughly the same effects. I've never ran m sten but I'm not all that impressed with what I've seen in others. I would run 6 weeks of just dzine. And I wouldn't use lgi. Get some one else. I've had a few experiences with there products and IMO I think they are under dosed.
damn my epistane, superdrol, dmz, and stanodrol bottles are all from lgi. Can anyone else back this up about them being underdosed? i've always thought they were supposed to be a legit and trusted company.

protein24

Awards
I don't mean to hijack your thread but I'm curious to know more about your M-Sten cycle as I'm considering one myself. Specifically, I'd be interested in knowing the brand you used, the dosage you took, what the length of your cycle was, whether there were any sides, etc. Any information you could give me would be appreciated. Thx.
nah your good man. i used msten rx at 20 mgs for 4 weeks. i gained about 6 lbs, but i honestly barely got stronger. i could get a few more reps and endurance was up but numbers just weren't moving. i also didn't like the fact that it made me feel bloated. it killed my appetite and i would get to the gym and my stomach would just feel like it was full of air and i would keep burping. The good part about it was the pumps were awesome and fullness was way up. but like i said the lethargy combined with the constant queasy and bloated feeling made me want to end the cycle early which i did but only like 3 days. everyone is different but i honestly liked dymethazine alot more. my strength went up in just about everything. i had brand new vascularity in my shoulders, the pumps were outstanding, i was gaining steady lean weight, it didn't bloat me like msten did. i gained a total of 16 lbs on dmz, and can honestly say with upping calories in PCT i kept every single pound, even gained a pound in PCT. I ran the dmz for 6 weeks 30/30/45/45/45/45. I call myself lucky because i've never experienced a back pump with anything i dont even know what they feel like i just don't get them. i felt amazing the whole 6 weeks on dmz. With msten, i had to add in stanodrol day 15 bcuz i just felt so lethargic and it was affecting my workouts. I felt alpha as hell on dmz and it was the cleanest, purest feeling to go along with putting on some solid weight and increasing protein synthesis. so ya some might disagree but i enjoyed dmz alot more than msten.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
4 weeks is to short for msten. About lgi, I'm sure there a good company. I don't know many who share my opinions about them. I just don't go back to a company I didn't like. I felt like there sd stano and epi wasn't as strong as other brands I've used.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
damn my epistane, superdrol, dmz, and stanodrol bottles are all from lgi. Can anyone else back this up about them being underdosed? i've always thought they were supposed to be a legit and trusted company.
LGI is great quality.. Ive never heard of any claims that theyre underdosed prior to this..

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Also, to the OP.. Im pretty sure that the new Super DMZ 2.0 is nothing like the original since it no longer has superdrol.. Look into that.

JRam

JRam

Awards
nah your good man. i used msten rx at 20 mgs for 4 weeks. i gained about 6 lbs, but i honestly barely got stronger. i could get a few more reps and endurance was up but numbers just weren't moving. i also didn't like the fact that it made me feel bloated. it killed my appetite and i would get to the gym and my stomach would just feel like it was full of air and i would keep burping. The good part about it was the pumps were awesome and fullness was way up. but like i said the lethargy combined with the constant queasy and bloated feeling made me want to end the cycle early which i did but only like 3 days. everyone is different but i honestly liked dymethazine alot more. my strength went up in just about everything. i had brand new vascularity in my shoulders, the pumps were outstanding, i was gaining steady lean weight, it didn't bloat me like msten did. i gained a total of 16 lbs on dmz, and can honestly say with upping calories in PCT i kept every single pound, even gained a pound in PCT. I ran the dmz for 6 weeks 30/30/45/45/45/45. I call myself lucky because i've never experienced a back pump with anything i dont even know what they feel like i just don't get them. i felt amazing the whole 6 weeks on dmz. With msten, i had to add in stanodrol day 15 bcuz i just felt so lethargic and it was affecting my workouts. I felt alpha as hell on dmz and it was the cleanest, purest feeling to go along with putting on some solid weight and increasing protein synthesis. so ya some might disagree but i enjoyed dmz alot more than msten.
Thanks for the detailed response. Virtually all of the M-Sten logs I've seen also report significant bloating and loss of appetite. That doesn't seem very appealing. I was thinking of running a 6-week cycle at 20 mg a day but now I'm thinking that might be a bad idea.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Thanks for the detailed response. Virtually all of the M-Sten logs I've seen also report significant bloating and loss of appetite. That doesn't seem very appealing. I was thinking of running a 6-week cycle at 20 mg a day but now I'm thinking that might be a bad idea.
Msten did bloat me but I didn't experience any loss of appetite. I stacked with trenazone so that probably offset it