Options to cut - Help to choosing the best cycle

LifterBR

Awards
I'm 26 and did only one cycle (h-drol, 3 years ago). I'm getting back to gym after 2 or 3 months - altough I've been running now and then, like twice a week, 30min. Well, I'm planning to do another PH cycle to help me to cut some fat, specially on the chest. My diet is in check and I have good experience on cutting just with cardio + diet, but I would really like to speed things up this time and the "motivation" given by the PH would be of great value.

The problem is: I will drink ONE day (due to graduating in law school) next month so I guess the smartest option would be a 4week cycle since the drinking would occur exactly after the cycle ends. So I came with these options:

1 - 4 week epi (1-4) + 6 week p-stanz (1-6). This way I will be only on p-stanz (which is a non-methylated compound) that weekend.

2 - 6 week PP Turinabol + 6 week p-stanz. This seems to be the best one. It's not only my 1st option because I'm a little concerned how bad could a night of drinking (keeping in mind I'll drink a lot) could be to my liver.

3 - 4 week PP Turinabol + 6 week p-stanz. H-drol is told to be easier on the liver than epi, but, from my previous experience, I will not see much from 4 weeks on turina, since it takes longer to kick in and I started seeing results at the end 3wks.

4 - 4 weeks Spawn - will be clean from PHs on the drinking day

5 - 6 weeks Spawn - take that weekend off from Spawn and then complete the remaining two weeks.

I have AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle in hands and will be getting a Serm for PCT.

Some may say that there's no point taking a PH since a weekend off due to drinking will hinder my gains and I agree with that, but not in this case. Keep in mind that my plan is to cut (and I can't see how can it be hindered with that...the fat will be burned, the catabolic state my body will go through for 1-2 days would be a concern only for muscle building purposes..or am I wrong?).

That being said, hope to hear from you guys what you think to be the best option! I'm really inclined to the option "2"!

Thanks in advance!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i wouldnt start one for several reasons
1. youve only been back into lifting for 2-3months? you havnt even finished the noob gains yet. dont just jump onthe steroid train that soon, its a waste of money
2. youll be binge drinking during or soon after cycle. its not like your liver is perfectly fine right after you stop taking the methyls. itll still be elevated and binge drinking will just make it worse
3. most of these products arnt even on the market anymore. do you live in the US?

LifterBR

Awards
i wouldnt start one for several reasons
1. youve only been back into lifting for 2-3months? you havnt even finished the noob gains yet. dont just jump onthe steroid train that soon, its a waste of money
2. youll be binge drinking during or soon after cycle. its not like your liver is perfectly fine right after you stop taking the methyls. itll still be elevated and binge drinking will just make it worse
3. most of these products arnt even on the market anymore. do you live in the US?
Hm, I wasn't clear in some points:

1 - Actually, I'm away from gym since december (3 months). Usually when I get back to gym after some time without lifting I'm able to get back to my "old" stats/weights really fast, in one or two weeks. Never been away from lifting for more than 3 months.

2 - That's my main concern...anyway, I'm considering the cycle since I've read several posts stating drinking once a week or two while ON cycle would not be a major problem. In my case, I'll drink ONE day and OFF cycle (on the options 1, 3 and 4), considering the methyls to be the evil guys on the liver.

3 - Yeah, I'm aware of this..have all these compounds stocked ;)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ok #1 cleared it up. now it doesnt seem as bad lol. just do the hdrol and p stanz combo since it seems to be the one you want most. and add in tudca for the last 4 weeks. or the whole cycle if you want to buy 2 bottles of it. then you wont have to worry at all about your organs.

not saying one night will really do much. $35 for piece of mind pretty much

LifterBR

Awards
ok #1 cleared it up. now it doesnt seem as bad lol. just do the hdrol and p stanz combo since it seems to be the one you want most. and add in tudca for the last 4 weeks. or the whole cycle if you want to buy 2 bottles of it. then you wont have to worry at all about your organs.

not saying one night will really do much. $35 for piece of mind pretty much
Hm, pretty sure I'll have to pass this one. I'm from Brazil and would have to import it from US...it would take like 4-6 weeks to get here.

About turina, as I said, my only concern about doing it for 6 weeks is "how worse" can it be to have that binge drinking night ON cycle (if I do it for 6 weeks) compared to be off cycle (4 weeks turina). On the other hand, my "concern" on doing 4 wks h-drol is that when I did h-drol (5 weeks), if I remember well, it kicked-in about the end of the 3rd week, so I'm not sure if 4 weeks would do much for me.

Thanks for the advices!

SPS

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of dudes who drank or got drunk on cycle and lived to tell about it. Just drink water in between, don't take 20 shots in one night. You are going to feel like absolute **** the next day. If you have the discipline to graduate law school you should be able control yourself right?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I love the justification for drinking on cycle. Go ahead bro. LOL.

That's what you want to hear, right?

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
and i blow so much smoke pure og hit it once might choke

LifterBR

Awards
I love the justification for drinking on cycle. Go ahead bro. LOL.

That's what you want to hear, right?
It's not a justification, it's a fact. Many friends from all over the country will come to my graduation festivities, I'm being realistic, there's no way to keep away from alcohol that day. And my main options will have the methyl cycle finished before that night.

lucky04

Awards
So if its impossible to NOT drink (lolwut), just wait to cycle after your binge drinking day?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
So if its impossible to NOT drink (lolwut), just wait to cycle after your binge drinking day?
Boom. Best answer, best option. You won't benefit from four weeks of Halo or Epi anyway. Plug away natural and hold off on the cycle.