Trenavol cycle info

LA1BEAST

Awards
Just a question on trenavol which is an xtren clone. I heard tren kills your libido due to the prolactin. So my first question is if you take something that inhibits prolactin like sns inhinit-P would you be able to keep your libido or what can you take to keep libido high while on tren cycle? My second question is if xtren aromatizes into estrogen. It says it doesn't but that's not what I've been seeing so is it an aromatizing or progestine getting lots of mixed results. My last question is if torem is good serm for progestin pct need experienced advice only thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Expert advice only? That rules me out. Good luck bro.

LA1BEAST

Awards
Expert advice only? That rules me out. Good luck bro.
I should have rephrased that to experienced advice and I only said that because I don't want some jack off telling me stuff that's not right

amiller745

Awards
I should have rephrased that to experienced advice and I only said that because I don't want some jack off telling me stuff that's not right
some jack off telling you thats not wrong? So if you were wrong you wouldnt want anyone to tell you?

LA1BEAST

Awards
some jack off telling you thats not wrong? So if you were wrong you wouldnt want anyone to tell you?
No I don't want anyone giving me false information! of course I want someone to tell me if I'm wrong I just don't want the wrong information know what I mean?

amiller745

Awards
No I don't want anyone giving me false information! of course I want someone to tell me if I'm wrong I just don't want the wrong information know what I mean?
I gotchu. To answer your question run inhibit p is good run for prolactin. Torem is good for pct.

LA1BEAST

Awards
I was looking into inhibit P because it has l dopa, p5p and vitex but I read running l dopa and p5p is counter productive and actually make it worse and vitex has actually been proven to lower testosterone levels

amiller745

Awards
I was looking into inhibit P because it has l dopa, p5p and vitex but I read running l dopa and p5p is counter productive and actually make it worse and vitex has actually been proven to lower testosterone levels
I never heard that but do know of many people that like inhibit-p.

LA1BEAST

Awards
Do you know if xtren is bad on the hairline? Don't have a very good hairline as it is and if so could I take a dht blocker or something?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can answer those questions tomorrow. On my way to work.

LA1BEAST

Awards
I can answer those questions tomorrow. On my way to work.
Thanks man looking forward to it and if you could tell me a way to prevent tren dick without running a test it would really help to