Can't wait for cycle to end...

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Pin # 2 of week 6 today. Everything is going horrible. From a major break out on my shoulders and back to horrible mood. I get out of bed well after noon. I am tired and do nothing all day. I workout at nights. Recently injured myself. I'm not happy. No motivation or drive to do anything. I feel like this has consumed me and my proprieties are all out of wack. I really can't wait for it to be over with so everything can go back to normal.

Test 3 250MG 2 x week
50MG Anavar e/d

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Dear diary.

Seriously though, try getting some blood done and see what is going on. I was an anxious bitch for awhile and upped my AI and felt great; it might be estro.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
I'm pretty sure my estro levels are out of wack because of the breakout and the depression. Where should I go for my blood work? I have nolva, arimidex, clomid on deck.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure my estro levels are out of wack because of the breakout and the depression. Where should I go for my blood work? I have nolva, arimidex, clomid on deck.
Not sure why you aren't running the Arimidex now? I would use 1mg ASAP.

Check out privatemdlabs.com there should be a coupon floating around on the web somewhere

HULKSMASH25

Awards
I have liquid arimidex. Should I take 1MG eod? Im honestly feeling horrible. Can't get out of bed or get myself to do anything

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what kind of test are you pinning now?

and i think theres a sticky on how to get chea bloodwork done

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you aren't running the Arimidex now? I would use 1mg ASAP.

Check out privatemdlabs.com there should be a coupon floating around on the web somewhere
15% off at privatemdlabs.com: re45gg8x

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the exact opposite, I never want my cycles to end.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm the exact opposite, I never want my cycles to end.
LOL, I'm already thinking my 12 week test cycle is going to become a 16 week run.

Just prolonging the crash, and makign recovery harder, but oh well.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I'm already thinking my 12 week test cycle is going to become a 16 week run.

Just prolonging the crash, and makign recovery harder, but oh well.
It does suck to go back to being Mortal..:D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had done the correct research you would have already started your AI, and known exactly what dose to use.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Don't you just love reading stuff like this when there's no bloodwork?

I think we should all take turns guessing some causes, even though we will never know the answers without bloods. So...I vote high SHBG and E2

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Don't you just love reading stuff like this when there's no bloodwork?

I think we should all take turns guessing some causes, even though we will never know the answers without bloods. So...I vote high SHBG and E2
What would high SHBG have to do with this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cgkone Anabolics 9
Colbert General Chat 19
Fatal Wisdom General Chat 3
mixedup LG Sciences 11
fritzer Anabolics 1