Ostarine and SARMS?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Wondering if anyone has used Ostarine or any other SARMS?
Do they actually work at all or is it just hype? and how would you rate them against any steroid/prohormone that u have used.
I see alot of people use them during PCT... I know there only supposed to act on muscle tissue but seen somewhere saying u can start to get shutdown and need to do a pct if used for like over 8 weeks or something.
Can using a sarm during pct hinder youre natty test recovering?
I am seriously thinking about getting some ostarine and using it to retain muscle while cutting. Are they better for this purpose than for gaining any real mass.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Ran ostarine twice. Just finished yesterday. Does it work? I don't know. I do know if I take too much like 30mg for too many days, or >30, my balls get smalls. Its not like epistane or test that I've done. I won't be running it again. I guess I'd say its like probably the mildest pro hormone run at 50%. Not sure about its use in pct.
I'd save your money for something else

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Wondering if anyone has used Ostarine or any other SARMS?
Do they actually work at all or is it just hype? and how would you rate them against any steroid/prohormone that u have used.
I see alot of people use them during PCT... I know there only supposed to act on muscle tissue but seen somewhere saying u can start to get shutdown and need to do a pct if used for like over 8 weeks or something.
Can using a sarm during pct hinder youre natty test recovering?
I am seriously thinking about getting some ostarine and using it to retain muscle while cutting. Are they better for this purpose than for gaining any real mass.
I have bloods confirming s4 being a little suppressive at 60mg.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Ran ostarine twice. Just finished yesterday. Does it work? I don't know. I do know if I take too much like 30mg for too many days, or >30, my balls get smalls. Its not like epistane or test that I've done. I won't be running it again. I guess I'd say its like probably the mildest pro hormone run at 50%. Not sure about its use in pct.
I'd save your money for something else
Digging the new AVI bro

I am considering running a recomp at the beginning of May with Ostarine/GW-50156/Albuterol. Will report back with results haha

Would Ostarine at 25mg hinder recovery too much 3 weeks after a 4 week PCT? So 7 weeks post cycle, I guess. I was going to get blood in August before I attempt my first Test-E bulk in September

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
thanks man. Hit 450 about 3 days ago on deadlift. For the sarms, don't expect a rush like a pre workout drink. Very subtle. I'm going to run test and masteron in late April....(cue heavy metal music)
Edit
I'm running clen and t3 again right now

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
thanks man. Hit 450 about 3 days ago on deadlift. For the sarms, don't expect a rush like a pre workout drink. Very subtle. I'm going to run test and masteron in late April....(cue heavy metal music)
Edit
I'm running clen and t3 again right now
How many weeks do you personally run t3?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive ran ostarine during pct, 20mg for 6 weeks and ran osta rx from IML for 6 weeks at 18g. cant say i noticed anything but i managed to keep all gains from cycle.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
ive ran ostarine during pct, 20mg for 6 weeks and ran osta rx from IML for 6 weeks at 18g. cant say i noticed anything but i managed to keep all gains from cycle.
Any shutdown?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Digging the new AVI bro

I am considering running a recomp at the beginning of May with Ostarine/GW-50156/Albuterol. Will report back with results haha.
I Look forward to hearing about how you're sarm recomp goes dude...

SARM logs along with many other logs of prohormones/ otc test boosters etc are actually a bit unreliable for me as the reviewer often seems to rate the product by the fact that the person had a successfull recomp or cut or whatever and they just seem to make the assumption that it was therefore due to the action of the SARM which contributed to the results as apposed to what i believe which is that in most SARM logs the successful results are more likely due to the fact that the person followed a strict diet or routine and put in the hard work!

People seem to make what is IMO often a flawed conclusion that the SARM has worked and contributed to the success of the run when it would really be hard to determine whether or not the SARM had any real effect without somebody having done several of the types of cuts in the past without the SARM in which the effects of the SARM could be definitively seen.

Many of the logs i see around are really just made up off anecdotal and often biased conclusions which a lot of the time seem to be caused by more of the placebo effect where in the person is looking for, expecting and therefore seeing gains that are often not really there or lesser than they imagine it, due to them looking for them and/or expecting them.
I know as soon as i start takingg the "superDMZ" that i appear to myself to have gotten bigger and leaner even though it is more or less impossible for it to have had any visible effect on me yet, and it is just because i know that i am on the stuff that i begin imagining gains that aren't there..

This i what i always hate about a lot of logs on these types of substances where the person gives a great review based on flawed reasoning...

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
placebo effect is a powerful thing
It sure is bro.

I am definitelt guilty of falling victim to the "placebo effect" in the form of my constant imagining and checking for and believing that i am developing gyno while on cycle. Getting paranoid about my already naturally puffy nipps, believing there getting bigger and analyzing them in the mirror and just generally being paranoid as **** and seeing gyno that isn't really there..
But even though i am able to reason with myself and think about it objectively and understand that i am most certainly imagining it, I for some reason still continue to keep checking em out and go on being paranoid about my imaginary gyno? lol
Gyno has got to be my one and only major fear and absolutely dread more than anything in the world!

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
How would you do an "unbiased" log? Of course you want results, so you have a biased towards success; so, yes, you will be more dedicated during a cycle.

If I drop 5 lbs in 3 weeks and gain muscle, with 90 minutes of cardio a week, while eating at maintenance, we'll know we're on to something!

Wishful thinking. I'm sitting at 11% now, trying to get to 9% on that cycle. I'm going for more muscle gain and letting the GW and albuterol direct fat loss.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Just finished a 5 week run of ostarine at 25mg. Can't really compare it to PH's as I don't have much experience in that department but I noticed nothing except a horrible taste in my mouth once a day.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I liked my run of Osta, I gained weight and looked more vascular. Didn't "feel" anything but looked "big" when I ran it for 6 weeks and I liked 17,5mg the best. The taste is out of this world nasty! I did fell a little "low" after but Erase&DAA helped me to bounce back, I wouldn't use it in PCT since it felt like it shut me down.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didnt have strength gains at all on osta rx.no sides either but it ****ed up my sleep

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
It's crazy how individual the responses seem to be. It is a lot like responses to SERMs, which makes sense, for obvious reasons.

WE NEED MORE LAB RATS!

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
If I drop 5 lbs in 3 weeks and gain muscle, with 90 minutes of cardio a week, while eating at maintenance, we'll know we're on to something!
I have also heard that a lot of reported "SARMS" tend to actually just contain a low dose steroid/PH. Then people **** themselves up by running them during PCT..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I have also heard that a lot of reported "SARMS" tend to actually just contain a low dose steroid/PH. Then people **** themselves up by running them during PCT..
those were probly bunk sarms then

and ostarine is really only supressive if ran at high doses. people bridge into them during pct because of the effects on the AR helping them maintain any lean muscle they gained from a cycle. its not even close to as powerful as gear though

forgot to mention they bridge into low doses because its not very supressive if at all when ran low for a short period of time

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
those were probly bunk sarms then

and ostarine is really only supressive if ran at high doses. people bridge into them during pct because of the effects on the AR helping them maintain any lean muscle they gained from a cycle. its not even close to as powerful as gear though

forgot to mention they bridge into low doses because its not very supressive if at all when ran low for a short period of time
Yea they were obviously bunk SAMRS.. That was my point... U never know what these sites are selling you.

I know SARMS aren't supposed to be suppressive and that's why people use them in PCT. That's why stated that people were f.u.c.k.i.n.g themselves up by running these bunk ones. Not knowing there still being suppressed during PCT. I don't know how any company/person could knowingly (it may often be unknowingly) sell bunk SERMS/AI's etc. knowing that people rely on these heavily for safety and could really **** themselves up and not know why.