Input Required!! Super Dmz RX 2.0 meets RPN Havoc

leanfrk

Awards
Just like the title says I need some external advice on how you guys feel about stacking Super Dmz RX 2.0 and RPN Havoc. Purpose lean mass gains and big strength gains!

From my research this is what I was thinking

week 1
SDMZ 2caps daily

week 2
SDMZ 2caps daily

Week 3
SDMZ 2caps daily
Havoc 3caps daily

week 4
SDMZ 2caps daily
Havoc 3Caps daily

week 5
Havoc 3Caps daily

week 6
Havoc 3caps daily

Then some sort of PCT

amiller745

Awards
Just like the title says I need some external advice on how you guys feel about stacking Super Dmz RX 2.0 and RPN Havoc. Purpose lean mass gains and big strength gains!

week 1
SDMZ 2caps daily

week 2
SDMZ 2caps daily

Week 3
SDMZ 2caps daily
Havoc 3caps daily

week 4
SDMZ 2caps daily
Havoc 3Caps daily

week 5
Havoc 3Caps daily

week 6
Havoc 3caps daily

Then some sort of PCT
Seeing as how you can't even name what the exact compounds are, you probably shouldn't be running this cycle. Also, you are going to run 3 methyls together, which is dumb. I'd like to hear what this "some sort of PCT" is.

leanfrk

Awards
Seeing as how you can't even name what the exact compounds are, you probably shouldn't be running this cycle. Also, you are going to run 3 methyls together, which is dumb. I'd like to hear what this "some sort of PCT" is.
If people don't know the compounds by the title I doubt they have advice I want. Second I have not seen anything on 3 methyls together hence the post. Looking for advice. And as far as the PCT goes I am not looking for input on that just stating that there would be a PCT.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg RPN Havoc methyl

DMZ 2 di-methyls

SuperDMZ-Facts.jpg

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I would not run those two products together. If you're looking for lean mass and strength, Super DMZ should have you covered. If you still feel you need something extra, throw in some LMG. Maybe even Stano or 5-Alpha Test if you want something dry. Don't add another methyl.

leanfrk

Awards
I would not run those two products together. If you're looking for lean mass and strength, Super DMZ should have you covered. If you still feel you need something extra, throw in some LMG. Maybe even Stano or 5-Alpha Test if you want something dry. Don't add another methyl.
Thanks for your input. So in your opinion would you say it would be better for optimal results to run DMZ for 4 weeks take 4 weeks off then Havoc for 4weeks? And just follow IML's recomended dosages?

amiller745

Awards
Thanks for your input. So in your opinion would you say it would be better for optimal results to run DMZ for 4 weeks take 4 weeks off then Havoc for 4weeks? And just follow IML's recomended dosages?
No that is wrong too! Please do not run a cycle go research! Don't even take the DMZ it isn't good for a first cycle.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the stupidest question I have read since joining this site. You do not have any business using either of these products until you stop being so ****ing lazy and do some research.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established

week 1
SDMZ 2caps daily

week 2
SDMZ 2caps daily

Week 3
SDMZ 2caps daily
Havoc 3caps daily

week 4
SDMZ 2caps daily
Havoc 3Caps daily

week 5
Havoc 3Caps daily

week 6
Havoc 3caps daily

Then some sort of PCT
Bro your liver is gonna look like a burnt piece of meat! Do some reasearch on the stuff before you even ingest it! Why put something in your body your not completely sure about???

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do some more research brother.

freakzilla321

Banned
Awards
Best bet is just do the dmz for 4 weeks take a pct Then run the havoc it's better for your liver