Prohormone vs steroid

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I found the same.

    You are referencing the source that created this "bro-science" and then using the same source to dispute the "bro-science" without it/him presenting any quantitative evidence one way or the other. I don't fall for and nor do I believe the "if you don't have a background in steroid chemistry" disclaimer.

    "Please don’t forget the fact that as soon as you are done with this chemical procedure, you have a controlled substance on your hand and you are therefore committing a felony. It is for this reason that I must remind you now that this is all being presented to you for purely informational and entertainment purposes." LOL

    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...!"

    Be careful who's ball-sack you nestle under your chin!

    So where does that leave us?

    How much active testosterone does 1000mg of 4AD produce?


  2. Sigh, okay, going to make me work. Okay.
    •   
       

  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    If you want to be argumentative for the sake of arguing (meaning you are not providing anything other than your opinion which has no merit in regard to substantive dispute) you will be ignored by me and others (not that this is a newsflash to you or anyone in ear shot of your posts).

    You are very welcome to contribute constructively supported by some semblance of evidence or data. Otherwise, in essence, you have nothing to say that has any value whatsoever, one way or the other, in regard to your point.

    Carry on
    I obviosly have no idea what i'm saying, but if important people such as yourself ask me to provide resources of info, I'll gladly do such. I cant say the same for others.
    I am not so important. But I am smart enough to know you are smart enough to know that you know better.
  4. Re: Prohormone vs steroid


    Got some anabolic Mortal Kombat going down in here.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Dunn is like shao khan. Or maybe lord raiden, not sure
    •   
       

  6. Re: Prohormone vs steroid


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Dunn is like shao khan. Or maybe lord raiden, not sure
    Yea I don't see David Dunn losing too many intellectual arguments...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Incorrect.
    Is he rly
  8. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Dunn is like shao khan. Or maybe lord raiden, not sure
    I had no idea who you were talking about until I googled and read the Wiki's on them. I think I'd rather be considered Lord Raiden.

    One of my engineer partners calls me Thor and bought me a Mjölnir (Thor's hammer) and it sits on my desk. So I can see some parallels there. But honestly I have no idea who those characters are.

    My hope is that these were flattering comparisons

    BTW...I apologize for the ball-sack comment.
  9. Re: Prohormone vs steroid


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I had no idea who you were talking about until I googled and read the Wiki's on them. I think I'd rather be considered Lord Raiden.

    One of my engineer partners calls me Thor and bought me a Mjölnir (Thor's hammer) and it sits on my desk. So I can see some parallels there. But honestly I have no idea who those characters are.

    My hope is that these were flattering comparisons

    BTW...I apologize for the ball-sack comment.
    You can't tell me you're so old that you've never played Mortal Kombat.. are you??
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You can't tell me you're so old that you've never played Mortal Kombat.. are you??
    I play sports and have as recently as last year begun to play 45+ baseball. Since the days of the coin operated Space Invaders and Asteroids (you do the math) I have not played video games with a few rare exceptions of a short time or two when I bought my son a Nintendo some 12yrs ago or more. It's just not my thing.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I play sports and have as recently as last year begun to play 45+ baseball. Since the days of the coin operated Space Invaders and Asteroids (you do the math) I have not played video games with a few rare exceptions of a short time or two when I bought my son a Nintendo some 12yrs ago or more. It's just not my thing.
    But you certainly don your cape for said baseball games, don't you?
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    But you certainly don your cape for said baseball games, don't you?
    Most certainly! I am a catcher and play pretty damn well despite my troubled right knee. I still have a canon arm (when healthy). I've considered other defensive position but after catching (inherently being in every single play of the game) the others are kind of like being a spectator.

  13. Catcher arguably the most important position in the game. Albeit most taxing on the knees, but way to go!!
  14. Re: Prohormone vs steroid


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    ISince the days of the coin operated Space Invaders and Asteroids (you do the math) I have not played video games.
    Oh the 80's....The good old days..

    If I remember correctly, that's before the iPhone...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

    Oh the 80's....The good old days..

    If I remember correctly, that's before the iPhone...
    I still put Billy Mitchell's King of Kong: Hot Sauce on everything.
  16. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Oh the 80's....The good old days..

    If I remember correctly, that's before the iPhone...
    Space Invaders came out in 1978 and Asteroids in 1979. They had one of each in the pizzaria on my corner when I was growing up in Brooklyn NY.

    Name:  Asteroids-arcadegame.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  54.4 KBName:  325px-Space_Invaders_cabinet_at_Lyme_Regis.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  53.6 KB

    There were no cell phones, computers, internet, etc....
  17. Re: Prohormone vs steroid


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Space Invaders came out in 1978 and Asteroids in 1979. They had one of each in the pizzaria on my corner when I was growing up in Brooklyn NY.

    Name:  Asteroids-arcadegame.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  54.4 KBName:  325px-Space_Invaders_cabinet_at_Lyme_Regis.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  53.6 KB

    There were no cell phones, computers, internet, etc....
    How about Pac Man?? You forgot about Pac Man that was right around that time..
  18. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    How about Pac Man?? You forgot about Pac Man that was right around that time..
    Yup! 1980. Same place too...wakawakawakawaka....

  19. One of my faves

    Name:  operation wolf.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  16.1 KB

  20. You guys are old.

    But wise!

    Nice discussion here.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    He's from eastern europe, might not be easy to get real gear.
    No no,plenty of gear here.

    In fact,I can get Testosteron Depo Galenika(test-e)so cheap,in the pharmacy,without a script.

    It`s being made right here,a 250 mg vial costs 2$.

    Steroids aren`t even really illegal here.


    You guys are gonna laugh now that I was even considering 4-dhea.

  22. I only thought,if I order a 4-dhea supplement,that I wouldn`t be a "junkie",buying meds from a pharmacy and injecting! LOL

    But you`re right,this would probably be a lot safer than using sketchy prohormones.

  23. The only thing that really worries me about gear is the possibility of getting addicted and not wanting to come off.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Was wondering....
    Is there less harm or impact to the endocrine system(or to other areas or the body),
    if one uses a real prohormone or proprohormone
    than if one were to simply use the real hormone to which it converts.

    Well just a quick thought off the top off my head it would appear logical to me to conclude that...
    a pro hormone that requires conversion before becoming an active steroid should only have the 'possiblity' of being "MORE" harmful and carry possibilities of MORE side effects (just the POSSIBILITY though and not always necessarily being the case), as a prohormone that requires conversion will end up with the same substance in you're body in the end as if you were to just take the active so therefore it couldn't possibly be any less harmful and must come with at least the same damage and risk as the straight hormone but with the possibility of more harm and/or risks because you also have a different substance in you're body before it has been converted into the active which would have the possibility of having its own side effects and/or harmful effects.

    So in other words it seems to me that:
    With a pro hormone that requires conversion you have everything that you would have with an active substance but also having even more (in the form of an extra chemicals prior to conversion and the extra conversion processes themselves etc.) therefore resulting in it only being possible to have MORE harm and/or sides due to the possible harm from the initial substance prior to conversion (if there is any harm at all) or from the conversion process itself?


    Am i right here and does what i think to be a logical conclusion make sense to everyone else?
    Or am i incorrect in my reasoning in some way?
  25. Prohormone vs steroid


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    The only thing that really worries me about gear is the possibility of getting addicted and not wanting to come off.
    You can easily answer that question.

    Do you easily get addicted? Can't stay away from booze, cigarettes, or tranny diddling?

    Test is the best. You can run cycles of test perpetually with no issues if you treat it with respect.

    Prohormones were all discovered back in the 1950s and shelved because they are inferior or overly toxic or both.

    The only reason we even know about them now is through a legal loophole in the US.

    Stick to the old school hormones!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best way to take prohormones/oral-steroids?
    By micjakson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 07:33 PM
  2. prohormone vs. age
    By grape ape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:00 PM
  3. pro-hormones vs "steroids"
    By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 03:34 PM
  4. Pro hormones vs. Steroids
    By Jmazz19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Log in
Log in