M1T + 4AD + NORDERM?

LIFTER23

Awards
Bout to start a m1t and 4ad cycle next week @ 10mg per day and 600 mg a day. I have an extra bottle of norderm laying around, was just wondering if there was anyway I could incorporate this into the cycle, or if there is any reason too.... thanks...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend it, nordiol & m1t are both very highly suppressive. You'd be in for a long recovery. I don't think you'll really need another anabolic with m1t anyway.

LIFTER23

Awards
I wouldn't recommend it, nordiol & m1t are both very highly suppressive. You'd be in for a long recovery. I don't think you'll really need another anabolic with m1t anyway.
Exactly what I was looking for. I previously stacked 4ad and norderm, and saw minimal gains. Thought I was gonna need two bottles, but ended up not needing it. So now I have an extra bottle, guess Ill never use it....thanks....

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
your gains might have been minimal cuz you did not use enough 19nor. You probably should have used both bottles. At one bottle, you probably used only 100-200mg a day, you should have bought three bottles and used 600-800mg ed.

LIFTER23

Awards
your gains might have been minimal cuz you did not use enough 19nor. You probably should have used both bottles. At one bottle, you probably used only 100-200mg a day, you should have bought three bottles and used 600-800mg ed.
I did, I was using 900mg ed I believe. :(
5 squirts am and pm.

EDIT: 400mg a day. But I was going off this info from bulk nutrition...

"19-nordiol + 4-AD
Price: Transdermal – low; oral – low-medium
Effectiveness: Moderate
Side effects: Low-moderate androgenic, low-moderate estrogenic
Recommended dosage: 300-500 mg transdermal, 900-1.2 g oral. 4-AD: 300-500 mg transdermal, 900-1.2 g oral.
Comments: This stack is the middle ground between the low side effect stacks and the mass gain stacks. The side effects are pretty balanced, and it will not kill sex drive, and will also yield noticeable results. Another benefit is that it doesn't empty the wallet as much as other low side effect stacks. Additionally, if side effects are noticed on cycle, they can easily be reduced by adding in a 5-AR inhibitor like finasteride (for androgenic side effects) or an aromatase inhibitor like formestane (for estrogenic side effects), allowing one to have the comfort of knowing that should side effects occur, they can be rapidly eliminated and ending the cycle is not necessary. "

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
not if your using 10 sprays a day of dermabolics norderm. I am pretty sure 5 sprays only have 100mg of 19nor.

LIFTER23

Awards
not if your using 10 sprays a day of dermabolics norderm. I am pretty sure 5 sprays only have 100mg of 19nor.
See above edit...also, it was dermabolics...

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5 Sprays
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
19-Nordiol 200 mg*

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i ran a cycle recently with m1t and 4ad. got some really godd results. I dont see where you'd need something like 19 nor with the m1t. I'd use one or the other...but not together cause not necessary.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0