lgi sd-10

natedogg8712

Awards
I'm on day 15 and have had nothing but sides....I bought 3 bottles when they were on sale cheap....I've taken SD before but this has done nothing but make my back hurt a **** load and make me real lethargic.....I took xtreme mass before and by now I was feeling like the president and throwing weight around easily....any get this stuff before it went away? Is it crap or is it legit? I don't wanna stop and waste my money but its not worth the sides if I'm not getting stronger

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished a cycle @20mg/day x 4ks plus 5-Alpha Test and experienced no sides save just a slight bit of lethargy at the end of the 4th wk. Though that was why I was taking the 5-Alpha Test. I was happy with LGI.

natedogg8712

Awards
How long until you noticed increased strength?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say by the end of the first week it started to become noticible, but not significantly so till the end of the 2nd. By then I was rocking the weights. I only gained about 2 lbs of body weight, but this was purposeful with my diet. I didn't want mass as much as strength and recomp. This was my first time running SD so I can't compare it to another brand.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
LGI sd is legit, I've ran it with good success

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I'd say by the end of the first week it started to become noticible, but not significantly so till the end of the 2nd. By then I was rocking the weights. I only gained about 2 lbs of body weight, but this was purposeful with my diet. I didn't want mass as much as strength and recomp. This was my first time running SD so I can't compare it to another brand.
Not trying to hijack the thread, but how did you like the recomp? Considering doing a SD recomp myself - I also have the LGI SD-10 - but haven't found much info on recomping with SD.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i was wondering this myself ^^^^

would you suggest 5-alpha over stano? and what dose? i got an epi run coming in a month or so, and sd probly 6 months after that for winter. i got 2 bottles of sd 10 for $8 too lol

lucky04

Awards
You are probably going to be hardpressed to find info on cutting or recomping on SD (I've looked...) as its either regarded as a "best used on bulk", or "best not used" product.

However, i'm in week 4 of a 6 week recomp @ 10mg, with alpha bulk on the front half and 5-alpha on the back half for lethargy...so far completely side free, and the last two times I've ran SD I was crippled by lethargy, its not fun.

SD is great for recomp or cut if your at a higher percentage body fat, trying to come down. However I would not recommend if your own a SERIOUS cut for competition or if you want to get sub 8% for summer. While SD doesn't aromatize, Its not going to give you that hardened look that alot of people go for (which is a small part of why people love it for bulking)...just MY opinion.

lucky04

Awards
And to the OP...if you have back pumps and lethargy hitting hard...I'd say you have high quality SD...lol.

Take 3grams Taurine as needed for pumps, get stano or 5-alpha for lethargy.

Love that you feel like **** (ie. its working)

chris223

Awards
  • Established
SD is great for recomp or cut if your at a higher percentage body fat, trying to come down. However I would not recommend if your own a SERIOUS cut for competition or if you want to get sub 8% for summer.
That's my scenario. I'm needing to shed a little bit of extra fat, not peak, so what you're running sounds good for my situation. Do you suggest the 6-week/10 mg prescription for a recomp rather than the more traditional 4-week run? I ask that only in regard to effectiveness toward the goal, not mitigation of sides.

lucky04

Awards
That's my scenario. I'm needing to shed a little bit of extra fat, not peak, so what you're running sounds good for my situation. Do you suggest the 6-week/10 mg prescription for a recomp rather than the more traditional 4-week run? I ask that only in regard to effectiveness toward the goal, not mitigation of sides.
Towards effectiveness of goals, yes, I suggest 6 week. But note a few things:
1. As anyone will tell you, this is super harsh on your liver. Right now i'm taking a handful of pills just for liver health, including but not limited to Tudca, Aegis (which has Tudca), liv.52/Himalaya, and a few different other anti oxidents, plus the normal multi, fish oil (lots of fish oil), and the other staples one has.

2. THIS IS HARSH ON YOUR LIVER. If your going to do either, make sure you have a lot of liver supps.

3. The whole goal of a prohormone really, is to keep the gains after PCT, right? Part of the reason its hard to keep said goals after 4 weeks are that its too fast for your body to adjust. My reasoning with a 6 weeker (8 weeks if you count that i'm stopping SD after week 6, and running 5-alpha 2 weeks longer) is that I will make progress slower, giving my body apt timing to adjust to the new composition. This may be flawed thinking in some peoples opinions, but why else would people run 12, 16, or 20 week cycles of injectables then, as opposed to just injecting superflous amounts for just 4 weeks?

4. Guess what, the stuff is hard on your liver. Seriously, be religious with your liver supports.

So to get back to the topic on hand. In MY own opinion, yes I would suggest trying a 6 weeker of SD at 10mg, with 5-alpha or Stano to keep lethargy down, for your recomp. SD is great for composition, and is regarded as one of the STRONGEST drugs out there for a reason. You will see change, and will have good mostly "keepable" gains at a the lower dose, spanned out for 6 weeks.

lucky04

Awards
To clarify one thing. SD can definitely help you get sub 8% for "that summer look". However that are much milder products out there that will help you easily reach this goal, that would be easier on your body, and let you save the SD for a bulk.

Others may have differing opinions.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm familiar with all the peripheral issues that come with SD, and my question about the longer/lower-dose cycle was in regard to a recomp specifically, not SD in general. When I finally run a bulk with it, it'll be a shorter, higher-dose cycle, but right now I'm looking at a recomp and just want ideas toward that purpose. What dose did you run the 5-alpha at?

lucky04

Awards
Yeah I'm familiar with all the peripheral issues that come with SD, and my question about the longer/lower-dose cycle was in regard to a recomp specifically, not SD in general. When I finally run a bulk with it, it'll be a shorter, higher-dose cycle, but right now I'm looking at a recomp and just want ideas toward that purpose. What dose did you run the 5-alpha at?

Like I said, I ran alpha bulk at the front end, and 5-alpha at the back end, just becuase its what I had on hand. If I was buying for this cycle I would have done 5-alpha across probably, but this is what it looked like:

SD: 10/10/10/10/10/10/0/0
Alpha-Bulk: 0/6/6/6/6/0/0/0
5-Alpha: 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

Both were bottle dosing with a week of overlap in the middle, 5-alpha running two weeks longer than SD.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Like I said, I ran alpha bulk at the front end, and 5-alpha at the back end, just becuase its what I had on hand. If I was buying for this cycle I would have done 5-alpha across probably, but this is what it looked like:

SD: 10/10/10/10/10/10/0/0
Alpha-Bulk: 0/6/6/6/6/0/0/0
5-Alpha: 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

Both were bottle dosing with a week of overlap in the middle, 5-alpha running two weeks longer than SD.
I like the layout, im planning something similar but with bulk-up for test base....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to hijack the thread, but how did you like the recomp? Considering doing a SD recomp myself - I also have the LGI SD-10 - but haven't found much info on recomping with SD.
I think recomping with SD can be really hard for a lot of folks because it is so powerful and great for mass and strength. In the end it all comes down to diet. It worked out well for me because I had already spent a few months slowly cutting down, and used the SD at the end. My calorie restriction/diet was at such that as I mentioned I only gained about 2lbs over the 4 wks, but strength went up considerably and I leaned out further.

i was wondering this myself ^^^^

would you suggest 5-alpha over stano? and what dose? i got an epi run coming in a month or so, and sd probly 6 months after that for winter. i got 2 bottles of sd 10 for $8 too lol
I have not used any other stano product other than 5-alpha Test so I can't fully comment on it other than saying that 5-Alpha Test is absolutely a solid product from personal experience and so far feed back on the forums has been extremely positive. I ran it at 3 tabs/day and went to 4 tabs a day for a portion of the 4th and last wk of the cycle. From my understanding the average orally consumed stano product needs to be ran at 800mg + for effectiveness. 5-Alpha is the effervescent tabs that are absorbed through the oral mucosa negating the need for such high doses.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
OP my first time I ran SD I really didn't notice PRONOUNCED effects until week 3...It was then that I couldn't believe what I was lifting

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ran SD for the first time ( i ran Beastdrol-20,20,20,20) on week 3 I added in stano. I must say my intentions was to Recomp and it was hard to do cardio. SD to me is for bulking only. A slight Recomp but def not for a cut. I loved SD and i can't wait for my next run for an all out bulk. If wanting to Recomp or cut go with Epi or hdrol stacked with stano. I ran Epi and stano last summer. One of my fav cycles to run. Just my .02

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ran SD for the first time ( i ran Beastdrol-20,20,20,20) on week 3 I added in stano. I must say my intentions was to Recomp and it was hard to do cardio. SD to me is for bulking only. A slight Recomp but def not for a cut. I loved SD and i can't wait for my next run for an all out bulk. If wanting to Recomp or cut go with Epi or hdrol stacked with stano. I ran Epi and stano last summer. One of my fav cycles to run. Just my .02

It's crazy how different compunds can affect different people. With SD I had no issues with cardio. it was a breeze. With Halo it sapped me. I had really bad back pumps regardless of taurine and blood pressure spiked easily, especially with cardio.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's crazy how different compunds can affect different people. With SD I had no issues with cardio. it was a breeze. With Halo it sapped me. I had really bad back pumps regardless of taurine and blood pressure spiked easily, especially with cardio.
Yea it really does effect everyone differently. I haven't done halo since like 2010. Doing that Halo cycle probably around June.
Back pumps on Sd was bearable but the shin pumps sucked ass lol. I couldn't run for sh!t. Felt out of breathe within two min lol. I'm on stano only right now so hopefully my cardio gets better.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I've had crap experience with LGI and their SD... (I purchased three bottles before they were banned)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I've had crap experience with LGI and their SD... (I purchased three bottles before they were banned)
What did or didn't you experience exactly? I purchased about 3 bottles too.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought thirty bottles of LGI SD before the ban. It's legit stuff. The guy who makes LGI is an awesome dude. Very stand-up person.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I bought thirty bottles of LGI SD before the ban. It's legit stuff. The guy who makes LGI is an awesome dude. Very stand-up person.
Holy **** dude, I thought I went overboard and I only bought ten...

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Ill be stocking up on LGI's Alpha20 that just came out. 20 bucks on presale.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be stocking up on LGI's Alpha20 that just came out. 20 bucks on presale.
Isn't this a very wet compound? Ever ran this compound? I was thinking on stacking up on it as well

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
My buddy ran Cel Alpha one in college and he blew up within the first week. Like 6 pounds. Total gain was around 17 pounds but I forgot how much he held on to. I have no experience with it, but I'm looking to change that ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My buddy ran Cel Alpha one in college and he blew up within the first week. Like 6 pounds. Total gain was around 17 pounds but I forgot how much he held on to. I have no experience with it, but I'm looking to change that ;)
With wet compounds you usually gain 5-8 lbs first week. But it's mostly water weight in which I hate. I suggest if you run this use something like stano to dry it up.

If you run it, you should log it :)

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
When I run it ill definitely log it. It will be later in the year since I'm on cycle now. I heard m1a has a pretty good conversion to methyl test while being active as well. Can't wait to run it!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I run it ill definitely log it. It will be later in the year since I'm on cycle now. I heard m1a has a pretty good conversion to methyl test while being active as well. Can't wait to run it!
Yup I read the same thing. I might get two bottles just to have. Sounds like fun. I might run it for a winter bulk like you.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
What did or didn't you experience exactly? I purchased about 3 bottles too.
Idk I wanna say "non responder" but I had amazing results with mr supps beastdrol... I wanna say LGI's raws are under dosed