Pro hormones and ghrp6

1. Registered User

Pro hormones and ghrp6

Hello people,

As I'm a quite new and haven't posted anything on here, although I have been reading quite a few posts from others, i just wanted to know if anyone could direct me to a site or a thread in any of these forums with legitimate information regarding pro hormones and ghrp6, their side effects how to dose etc.

Also if anyone would like to share their experience with any particular producer that would be greatly appreciated. Any help regarding these two would be great. Thanks in advance.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kabze View Post
    Hello people,

As I'm a quite new and haven't posted anything on here, although I have been reading quite a few posts from others, i just wanted to know if anyone could direct me to a site or a thread in any of these forums with legitimate information regarding pro hormones and ghrp6, their side effects how to dose etc.

Also if anyone would like to share their experience with any particular producer that would be greatly appreciated. Any help regarding these two would be great. Thanks in advance.

As far as the pro hormones go you would need to be more specific into which pro hormone to get an accurate response as to sides, dosages, and extra info. Also for general info on multiple pro hormones you must not have looked very hard because there is a Topic on Prohormones right at the top of the page.

Do more research and asking more specific questions will get you a better response from others. Just a tip.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

At the top of the Anabolics page that is
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:16 PM
  2. SARMS versus Pro-Hormones and Pro Steroids
    By junkyarddogzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 10:38 AM
  3. Pro Hormones and natural bodybuilding?
    By tirtle88 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 09:25 PM
  4. Pro-Hormones and Hair-Loss - The Reference Thread
    By BodyWizard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 06:04 PM
  5. whats up with pro hormones and me?
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 07:26 PM