Pro hormones and ghrp6

kabze

Awards
Hello people,

As I'm a quite new and haven't posted anything on here, although I have been reading quite a few posts from others, i just wanted to know if anyone could direct me to a site or a thread in any of these forums with legitimate information regarding pro hormones and ghrp6, their side effects how to dose etc.

Also if anyone would like to share their experience with any particular producer that would be greatly appreciated. Any help regarding these two would be great. Thanks in advance.

leanfrk

Awards
Hello people,

As I'm a quite new and haven't posted anything on here, although I have been reading quite a few posts from others, i just wanted to know if anyone could direct me to a site or a thread in any of these forums with legitimate information regarding pro hormones and ghrp6, their side effects how to dose etc.

Also if anyone would like to share their experience with any particular producer that would be greatly appreciated. Any help regarding these two would be great. Thanks in advance.

As far as the pro hormones go you would need to be more specific into which pro hormone to get an accurate response as to sides, dosages, and extra info. Also for general info on multiple pro hormones you must not have looked very hard because there is a Topic on Prohormones right at the top of the page.

Do more research and asking more specific questions will get you a better response from others. Just a tip.