Common... or not so Common Sides
- 03-07-2013, 03:41 PM
So if someone is prone to back pumps with Hdrol... are they usually prone to them with Epi, SD and other PHs? Or, do some people only get them from a certain PH?
Just curious is anyone has gotten them from one methylated ph but not others. I get em not on cycle sometimes... so on cycle was a little... awful.
- 03-07-2013, 05:02 PM
- 03-07-2013, 09:15 PM
So, do hot chicks apply to all PHs, or mostly with a certain compound? Automatic muscles sound cool too though... whats geared toward what?
03-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Glad this thread went to good use. Certainly get all my questions answered adequately on this forum, ha. Even a novice like myself can see how idiots are formed on here.
Not sweating it but I love how people always flame noobs but cant answer a reasonable question from someone trying to gain some knowledge haha. Wah wah wah I know...
03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
I get them from just about any PH
Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
03-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Only sides I've ever had were shin pumps and that was on Spawn and it was isolated to when I ran. So I didn't run anymore.
Other than that, nothing to report for me.
03-08-2013, 10:23 AM
03-08-2013, 12:13 PM
03-08-2013, 12:18 PM
03-08-2013, 12:30 PM
SD is the worst for me, hdrol prob least in terms of back pumps or sides in general. I think dosage, water intake, and supps make a bigger difference then the oral you are taking
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 03-21-2012, 01:56 PM
- By jtnixit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-04-2010, 09:05 PM
- By DenDestroys in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:42 PM
- By utvol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2005, 11:23 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2004, 05:39 PM