Can Nolva cause Thrush?

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
I ran a hdrol cycle that ended the first of October 2012. About a month after PCT my nipples became sore and lumpy. Took formeron to try to get rid of it and it didn't work so I was suggested run Nolva along with erase for a month. Just finished my Nolva run this past saturday and my nipples are not sore or lumpy anymore but now I have been diagnosed with thrush after 2 days of being off the Nolva.

Has anyone ever expeirenced this? I have read that one of the causes of thrush is "steroid medication".

I asked the doctor if I needed bloodwork and he said no unless after taking the anit biotics to rid the trhush it comes back.

Last edited:

dice404

Awards
In rare instances, tamoxifen can cause transient leukocytopenia which would make you succetptible to oppertunistic infections such as oral candidiasis, aka thrush. Since you've stopped taking the tamoxifen and are now on antibiotics, you should be fine. Also, the "steroid medications" that most commonly cause thrush are corticosteroids, not anabolic steroids. Hope that helped.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Ok thanks. That damn cycle of Hdrol aka Helladrol has put a hurting on me. First the nipple scare and now this.