4 weeks on cycle and i got sick...

MJcarter

Awards
Well i am on my 4th week havoc cycle out of a 6 weeks plan. The cycle was going great, gained lean and solid 10Ib. Diet was fantastic, motivation off the peak! But stupidly decided to snowboard on sunday and since Monday my back wont stop hurting. Well today is thursday and i can say that i am also constipated. My back pain wont stop even when i used some anti inflamatory gel. Motivation to do anuthing is 0.
Went to the hospital snd doctor said its nothimg maybe just a strain.
What should i do? I am not training since saturday. I reduce my dose from 40 mg to 20mg.. Should i jump to pct? I think it would be disastrous since i cant train....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep the dosage low, and rest N relax. eat plenty of good food, and drink your water.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back pain can be a sign of liver issues as well...just something to think about. I would ride it out. You can't even do arms?

MJcarter

Awards
Back pain can be a sign of liver issues as well...just something to think about. I would ride it out. You can't even do arms?
You have got my attention!! Its even on the liver side. Despite the pain worsens with movement there is always background pain wich makes it hard for me to pull the weights

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk man, that is kinda scary. Are you on any support supps?

MJcarter

Awards
Ok so constipation is gone, and with it the back pain is improved but its still present. I managed to train shoulders yesterday and i wanted to train upperback today but im affraid to make my back worst. Do you think i should skip back training today? im just afraid of waisting my cycle.... Maybe i should just recover, train hard one week, and jump to pct.... Any toughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so constipation is gone, and with it the back pain is improved but its still present. I managed to train shoulders yesterday and i wanted to train upperback today but im affraid to make my back worst. Do you think i should skip back training today? im just afraid of waisting my cycle.... Maybe i should just recover, train hard one week, and jump to pct.... Any toughts?
I would train it. Cause if you train it, and it doesn't hurt more, good chance it's your liver. If you train it, and it start hurting more, then it probably is your muscles.

Mike71884

Awards
Hey man sorry about the bad news. I too suffered from rouge back pains while on epi and throughout PCT( not back pumps... Had those too) I have a strange suspicion it was my kidneys. I drank **** tons of water and still had dark yellow urine ( also could be liver problems) pains persisted even increased throughout PCT. I'm 2 weeks post PCT and pain free nothing in my lifestyle has changed except that I'm off the PH. Urine is clear as water all time like prior to the cycle. Curious what brand is your epi? Honest opinion jump into PCT if you have even an inkling this isn't a muscle issue. After really researching I regret ever messing with PH. If I do anything again it will be AAS with an RX grade SERM and AI. This OTC and research liquids **** is just too shady and they gave no one to report to. Good luck. Just my 2 cents!

MJcarter

Awards
Hey man sorry about the bad news. I too suffered from rouge back pains while on epi and throughout PCT( not back pumps... Had those too) I have a strange suspicion it was my kidneys. I drank **** tons of water and still had dark yellow urine ( also could be liver problems) pains persisted even increased throughout PCT. I'm 2 weeks post PCT and pain free nothing in my lifestyle has changed except that I'm off the PH. Urine is clear as water all time like prior to the cycle. Curious what brand is your epi? Honest opinion jump into PCT if you have even an inkling this isn't a muscle issue. After really researching I regret ever messing with PH. If I do anything again it will be AAS with an RX grade SERM and AI. This OTC and research liquids **** is just too shady and they gave no one to report to. Good luck. Just my 2 cents!
Man really sorry to hear that. Thankfully my pain is gone. Never had urine problems. Just uped my taurine, took some benzodiazepine before bed, and some steroid gel. Thank you all for the help :)) my havoc was from rpn

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
hope everythin is goin well 4 u

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Sometimes constipation can also lead to pain below the right quadrant of the rib cage. The colon or large intestine runs by the area of liver.

MJcarter

Awards
Sometimes constipation can also lead to pain below the right quadrant of the rib cage. The colon or large intestine runs by the area of liver.
Exactly where it used to hurt, so you can imagine me freaking out!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards