m14add and m4ohn rolling methyl stack

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Would following an 8 weeker of m14add with a 4 weeker of m4ohn help to harden up the gains made from the m14add? Really, I am wondering is if m4ohn is a good way to harden up gains after a wet cycle.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks is kind of long to be running methyls IMO, Why not just throw the Mohn in the last 4 weeks of an 8 weeker?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I rather not stack methyls, what about 6 weeks of m14add and 4 weeks of m4ohn. Still too long? I really dont wanna take something very wet and very dry at the same time.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I rather not stack methyls, what about 6 weeks of m14add and 4 weeks of m4ohn. Still too long? I really dont wanna take something very wet and very dry at the same time.
Why? The two will work better together than alone. I think in the end, you'd end up with better keepable gains.M1,4ADD is relatively mild so stacking for 4 weeks won't be so bad.That's why I recomended 8 weeks too. You can get the gains you want ant be on for less time.I'd rather stack for 4 weeks than be on methyls for 12. That's just me though. Just take your liver protectants.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i am looking for mass, will the m4ohn mess with the mass gains from the m14add?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
i am looking for mass, will the m4ohn mess with the mass gains from the m14add?
I don't think so. Your cycle just won't be as wet. You may gain less total weight, but you'll piss less of it away after the cycle.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Would following an 8 weeker of m14add with a 4 weeker of m4ohn help to harden up the gains made from the m14add? Really, I am wondering is if m4ohn is a good way to harden up gains after a wet cycle.
It doesnt seem a bad idea. m4ohn is mild enough that it could be stacked with other methyls.
Just the total lenght of your cycle is too long (without blood work and HCG).

I would do it this way:
weeks 1-4 M1,4ADD
weeks 5-6 M1,4ADD, M4OHN
weeks 7-8 M4OHN

m4ohn takes 2-3 weeks to kick in.