Just Got the Adderall

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I went to my doc to get some meds to help get work done on the job. This stuff is great for cutting: increased metabolic rate and supresed appetite. My only problem is that now im on a huge deca, dbol, NPP blast and bulk the thing is do you think this will affect muscle gains i have enough trouble as it is pounding down the food im eating now so i have a fear this will make it worse idk dose any one have any experience.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a drug expert, but adderall is no joke, and it's not going to make gaining muscle any easier that's for sure.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I doubt it would be such a metabolic increase that you can't meet calorie demands.

Also, on-cycle nutrient partitioning is different. So you could possibly speed up lipolysis, but not effect muscle repair/growth.

You may get shredded and more jacked! Calories go to muscle repair, fat goes to resting BMR.

Makes sense to me anyways

Drock1234

Awards
I have experience with adderall. Not the AAS. Got a scrip to do more work as well. However, Addy produces some serious unwanted sides. The problem is that unless you immediately react badly to it; then you won't really know what the sides are until you've been on it for some time. However its a little extra dangerous since your already in the middle of a big cycle. I don't have ADHD so maybe that's why the side effects were more pronounced in me...But everyone is different.

At the very least you need to monitor your blood pressure closely. Pick up some Cycle Assist and TUDCA. Hope you don't care about your libido either.

On top of serious health concerns, it is counter productive to your bulking goals. I'd be weighing whats more important right now- more work at your job or getting the most out of your cycle.

Hopefully someone with some medical background or knowledge of those compounds will chime in.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I have experience with adderall. Not the AAS. Got a scrip to do more work as well. However, Addy produces some serious unwanted sides. The problem is that unless you immediately react badly to it; then you won't really know what the sides are until you've been on it for some time. However its a little extra dangerous since your already in the middle of a big cycle. I don't have ADHD so maybe that's why the side effects were more pronounced in me...But everyone is different.

At the very least you need to monitor your blood pressure closely. Pick up some Cycle Assist and TUDCA. Hope you don't care about your libido either.

On top of serious health concerns, it is counter productive to your bulking goals. I'd be weighing whats more important right now- more work at your job or getting the most out of your cycle.

Hopefully someone with some medical background or knowledge of those compounds will chime in.
Work or cycle???? hahhaahha damn wish i could just choose like that

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I went to my doc to get some meds to help get work done on the job. This stuff is great for cutting: increased metabolic rate and supresed appetite. My only problem is that now im on a huge deca, dbol, NPP blast and bulk the thing is do you think this will affect muscle gains i have enough trouble as it is pounding down the food im eating now so i have a fear this will make it worse idk dose any one have any experience.
dont take more than you need. caffeine greatly amplifies its effects, particularly in the area of increased blood pressure so be extra careful with that. your biggest challenge is going to be eating enough since its going to have a dramatic effect on your appetite.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Im just wondering since test makes me horney as hell will it combat the decreased libido from adderall

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I take adderal m-th just appetite suppression and sometimes It kills my libido but other times it makes me really horny. You'll be fine besides BP and possible increase in anxiety.
Best pre workout.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Add meds are awesome. The dbol and deca will make you lethargic so the stimulants will take care of that- this way you don't sleepwalk thru your wo like many lifters. Some add are redic for example vyvanse. Libido decrease is very common as they are amphetamines essentially and lower test levels but this wouldn't b problem wit all the artificial test.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Work or cycle???? hahhaahha damn wish i could just choose like that
Maybe pick up some anabeta? It has appetite increasing properties and maybe it's strong enough to counter act the addy. Doesn't hurt to give it a try. I like taking anabeta with fat burners so my appetite isn't completely crushed.

Bottom line if you don't eat you won't grow. I don't care if you're on the best steroid in the world, mass doesn't create itself from nothing, that would be against the law of thermodynamics. Simply put eat massive to be massive. Otherwise your roofs will be aiding in a serious cut.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Add meds are awesome. The dbol and deca will make you lethargic so the stimulants will take care of that- this way you don't sleepwalk thru your wo like many lifters. Some add are redic for example vyvanse. Libido decrease is very common as they are amphetamines essentially and lower test levels but this wouldn't b problem wit all the artificial test.
Lowers test levels? thats scary should i bee good if im blasting with 700 mgs a week?

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Your hunger will come back, just have to get used to it first. When I first started it I lost weight too.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adderal reeked havoc on my appetite . At the end of the day I only ate about 1200kCal and didn't even realize it

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Strange thing is that its making me more hungry but i noticed a decrease in BF almost like a recomp but since im bulking my weight has gone up with a slight decrease in BF. The worst side effect of this is once i feel it wear off im sleeping like a dead dog.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
It never wears off for me if I take it at 5 am I still won't be able to sleep that night

ucmuscle

Awards
This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. Adderall is amphetamine sulfate which is speed. Remember in the 90's when ppl did speed and steroids. They got ****ed up. I know someone personally. I had to save their life in my driveway. Don't do this. Very bad idea. I would suggest using heroin over adderall to lessen your hunger. Very very bad idea man. And I say this having been there done all that. Steroids and any drug is a bad idea. Except pot :)

RyanJames

Awards
Addy is a great pick me up,tolerance is built up too fast though. For it to work like you want you would have to take it once a week or keep increasing the dosage which would then cause side effects. There are allot of products that are out there to give you that "in the zone" feel. Try some alphamine from pes its super euphoric..

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
bro, just force feed yourself and monitor your bp. do this and you will gain and be just fine. unless your on a crazy high dose, your body will adjust and appetite and libido will normalize. dont sweat over all these little tidbits everyone is throwing out there about addy lol. if your still rolling on it when you hit the gym, you already have the best preworkout supp there is in your blood stream so enjoy it.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. Adderall is amphetamine sulfate which is speed. Remember in the 90's when ppl did speed and steroids. They got ****ed up. I know someone personally. I had to save their life in my driveway. Don't do this. Very bad idea. I would suggest using heroin over adderall to lessen your hunger. Very very bad idea man. And I say this having been there done all that. Steroids and any drug is a bad idea. Except pot :)
This guy has the best post so far Heroin over ADDY SMH

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
definitly dont do heroin over ADD meds.

just saying but if i had to compare vyvanse (adderall for adults) to drugs like cocain and amphetamines, vyvanse blows them out of the water. the effects are wild.

vyvanse + tren = superhuman.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
definitly dont do heroin over ADD meds.just saying but if i had to compare vyvanse (adderall for adults) to drugs like cocain and amphetamines, vyvanse blows them out of the water. the effects are wild. vyvanse + tren = superhuman.
Wait broski im about to run a tren recomp a) i need some help and b) do you think i should go to my doc and try to get vyvanse (dose it shrink your dick like adderall)