Good combos for a 2 methyl stack (Please add to it)

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Okay hello gents,

The title pretty much sums up the topic of this thread. My goal is to try to see if anyone has recommendations, experience, or opinions on any two methyl stacks.
I know this is not usually advisable, however, I am a fairly experienced AAS user and have been through 2 PH/DS cycles. I am looking to run a third using only legal OTC produts for a cut. If you have experience with ANY two methyl compound stacks please feel free to post and share! I would love to see what you guys have run and had success with.

Right now I personally am looking at a M1,4ADD/Epistane stack or a Halodrol/Epistane stack for my cut with the possible addition of clen.

Now I am looking for recommendations but I also want this to be an open discussion on this, if anyone wants to comment, Please do!!!

Post away friends!

I will post my personal stats and cycle layout and what not if anyone asks or has questions for me too, I am fairly new to this forum, spent most of my time over at T-Nation

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your reasoning behind stacking two methyls? I would just go with epistane, cutting on that stuff is insane...

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
What is your reasoning behind stacking two methyls? I would just go with epistane, cutting on that stuff is insane...
Well I figured why not reap the benefits of both compounds? The M1,4ADD is a wet compound while EpI is obviously dry (not trying to insult your intelligence, it just relates to my next point) that point being, both compounds will have different gains as well as sides, so it was to my knowledge, that although being.much harsher on the liver it would be highly beneficial to utilize both benefits of the "wet" and "dry" characteristics of each compound. Just my thinking/research, however

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
by "legal otc only" i hope you still intend to have a serm.

epi/hdrol is a pretty popular double methyl stack. personally, id rather do epi/trenazone or epi/11x though. less harsh, and a better cut combination.

a slightly old school one was sd/epi bridge. but sd will require a ugl or some risky shipping with customs.

dmz/epi bridge might be interesting, never really heard of that one before. dmz + m-lmg would be a badass bulker if thats your goal. not really double methyl but w/e lol.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Oh yes of course SERM is always on hand before I even purchase the compound itself lol. and I was thinking about a possble dmz/epi stack but I was really looking into the M1,4ADD. Im cutting on this stack or else dmz/m-lmg would be at the top of the list. Hmm mabye an Epi/SD too? Idk. This is my reason for posting the thread lol thanks for the replies though guys

Last edited:
OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well m1,4add is more of a bulker. and its a wet compound. you should look into epitren or epi/11-oxo. those are pretty popular and should be easy to find a bunch of logs on them

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
well m1,4add is more of a bulker. and its a wet compound. you should look into epitren or epi/11-oxo. those are pretty popular and should be easy to find a bunch of logs on them
Is there an oral tren? I have absolutely no experience with that compound. 11-oxo is something I would be interested in however the high dosing in regards to its price isnt very economical for me

00S4Boy

Awards
If you want contrasting compounds, Epi is a methyl dry with AI like properties, M-LMG is a non-methyl wet stacker that can aromatize.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
If you want contrasting compounds, Epi is a methyl dry with AI like properties, M-LMG is a non-methyl wet stacker that can aromatize.
so are you suggesting an epi/m-lmg stack?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I would do this as well. Great stack.
Done deal then. I will do that. What did you do in regards to dosing?

my Epi, stand alone, i was planning on (30/30/40/40/40/40/40) week 1 then 40/40/40/50/50 weeks 2-6

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Is there an oral tren? I have absolutely no experience with that compound. 11-oxo is something I would be interested in however the high dosing in regards to its price isnt very economical for me
yea tvar, trenavar, and trenabol are all the same compound and are prohormones to trenbolone. probel with them is the logs have peopple going as high as 120mg/day which will end up being ridiculously expensive. theyre relatively new, so its a little tough to learn about it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done deal then. I will do that. What did you do in regards to dosing?

my Epi, stand alone, i was planning on (30/30/40/40/40/40/40) week 1 then 40/40/40/50/50 weeks 2-6
At 240 you could dose between 40 - 60 easily IMO.

Max LMG anywhere between 75 - 125.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
gotcha gotcha. I think I am going to try to run the Epi with M-Lmg, have you any expericence with this combo or either or specifically? Just figured i would ask, you seem very knowledgeable

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gotcha gotcha. I think I am going to try to run the Epi with M-Lmg, have you any expericence with this combo or either or specifically? Just figured i would ask, you seem very knowledgeable
Yup, ran epi/m lmg couple years back. Think i did 30mg epi and 75 mg m lmg. But I only weighed 200 lbs then.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Yup, ran epi/m lmg couple years back. Think i did 30mg epi and 75 mg m lmg. But I only weighed 200 lbs then.
i see i see. makes sense. i think im gonna run the epi as i stated above (i have 2 bottles of 90 and the above is 180 caps exactly) and Max lmg at 100/100/100/100/100/125 (2 bottles worth) just because im at 240. only 17% bf though. not bad for a big guy. trying to cut it down to around 14 or 15 then cut with the stack, however

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i ran m1,4add with sd, it was awesome.

m1,4add 120/120/120/120/0
sd 30/30/30/40/40

i bloated for about 2 weeks, then the water came off and the mass stayed. gained 23lbs in five weeks. it was a kickstart to 12 weeks of test. i dont think m1,4add and epi would be all that great together. if your stacking with epi id use trenazone or trenavar at like 100+. m1,4add id stack with any bulker.

im not saying its a good idea to run two methyls or to run them at the doses i have run them at. its actually a bad idea. ive done it but i made the decision and was well informed about the chances of it all going wrong.

you say your wanting to cut, u really only need one compound to cut. a high dose of epi will shread you. but really your diet has to be perfect. at 240 im guessing your not 10 or 12%.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
guess i was a little late

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
guess i was a little late
haha no not all! still very informative. I am not at 12% bf I am at 17 and I am cutting down naturally at the moment. I am trying to get around 15 mabye even 14 before starting my stack. I had looked into an epi/tren cycle but it is just not economical for me so I have decided to use the m-lmg in coincidence with the epi. thank you for the post though man i appreciate any replies a ton

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
14-15% is a good start for a cycle. for a 6 weeks on at 15%bf its reasonable to hit 10%bf. its a hard cut but it can be done. you the tren pro hormones are outrageously priced and under dosed. m-lmg is going to cause water retention but do get freaked out it will come off towards the second half of the cycle. instead of m-lmg you might want to try m-sten at around 15mg or ment. personally i would go with the ment. it will cause more water retention than m-sten but youll feel better on it. msten and epi is an extreme cutter. problem is they both need to be ran at 6 weeks to get good results. thats along time to run 2 strong methyls. check out MENT before you buy the lmg. probably be the same price.
7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione- this MENT, not the injectable

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
alright man ill definitely check that out. thanks a ton brotha

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
14-15% is a good start for a cycle. for a 6 weeks on at 15%bf its reasonable to hit 10%bf. its a hard cut but it can be done. you the tren pro hormones are outrageously priced and under dosed. m-lmg is going to cause water retention but do get freaked out it will come off towards the second half of the cycle. instead of m-lmg you might want to try m-sten at around 15mg or ment. personally i would go with the ment. it will cause more water retention than m-sten but youll feel better on it. msten and epi is an extreme cutter. problem is they both need to be ran at 6 weeks to get good results. thats along time to run 2 strong methyls. check out MENT before you buy the lmg. probably be the same price.
7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione- this MENT, not the injectable
7-Ment Alpha is a product i found with the same ingredient, i presume its the same compound. is this what youre talking about? if so, what would you dose the MENT at?

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7a methyl nor androstenedione isn't ment, its menadione

But any bc ways, I know what you ment, lol.

It's a great compound. Better than trenadione in my opinion.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
So in comparison... M-Sten vs. M-Lmg vs. MENT... any takers on that subject? lol

amiller745

Awards
People overlook it because of how "weak" 11-oxo is but epi/11-oxo is actually a pretty good cutting stack

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
So in comparison... M-Sten vs. M-Lmg vs. MENT... any takers on that subject? lol
I have two more days left of msten of my 4 week cycle. I liked it, minimum sides and great gains. I used it with trenazone and epi but I have gained 20 pounds. My back blew up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
7a methyl nor androstenedione isn't ment, its menadione

But any bc ways, I know what you ment, lol.

It's a great compound. Better than trenadione in my opinion.
yeah, plus its dosed way more appropriately. it didnt get much hype for some reason

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
So what would you dose the MENT at then? I like the sound of ment over m-lmg but I can't seem to find any good,logs/reviews on it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to go with menadione.

but methylstenbolone would stack good with mentabolan for a nice cut/recomp stack.