Need help with Cutting Cycle plz

Niroc

Awards
Hi guys, I"m new to anabolic forums but I've always visited from time to time. I came over from BB.com. The answers here seem alot more straightforward and I've noticed that everyone seems to know their **** around here. My question is this: I'm planning on cutting in early March and I'm trying to figure out the best cycle to use once I start my cut. I'm guessing it's going to be 8wks to reach my goal of 10%bf. I'm currently 15-16%bf@228lbs 6'1" I'm planning on continuing to bulk for about 2 more months. I've done 2 short cycles of M1T/4AD with minimal sides and not sure if I'll be doing another cycle, I may just wait until I cut.
I have:M1T capsules 10mg
1Test (powder)
4AD (powder)
LegalGear LGP 4-AD+
M5AA capsules 10mg (800mg total)
Nolva for PCT
What would be the most effective way to utilize the PH's that I have? I'm open to any configuration or considerations that anyone might have. I do not however have any $$$ to buy anything else right now since it's so close to xmas. Any and all input would be very helpful. I have limited knowledge of using a PH for cutting purposes.
thanks...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I"m new to anabolic forums but I've always visited from time to time. I came over from BB.com. The answers here seem alot more straightforward and I've noticed that everyone seems to know their **** around here. My question is this: I'm planning on cutting in early March and I'm trying to figure out the best cycle to use once I start my cut. I'm guessing it's going to be 8wks to reach my goal of 10%bf. I'm currently 15-16%bf@228lbs 6'1" I'm planning on continuing to bulk for about 2 more months. I've done 2 short cycles of M1T/4AD with minimal sides and not sure if I'll be doing another cycle, I may just wait until I cut.
I have:M1T capsules 10mg
1Test (powder)
4AD (powder)
LegalGear LGP 4-AD+
M5AA capsules 10mg (800mg total)
Nolva for PCT
What would be the most effective way to utilize the PH's that I have? I'm open to any configuration or considerations that anyone might have. I do not however have any $$$ to buy anything else right now since it's so close to xmas. Any and all input would be very helpful. I have limited knowledge of using a PH for cutting purposes.
thanks...
First off, Welcome. :welcome: Now,usually when you're cutting you want to use "drier" compounds,meaning ones that either don't cuse any water retention or only a little at most. Also, you want something strong enough to preserve muscle on a caloric deficit.M1T will go a long way there. You have a lot of options. you could use M1T/4adTrans, or use the 4AD+/M5aa.M1T/4AD+ is another option too.

Personally I hate M1T so I would lean towards 4AD+/M5aa. You'll feel a lot better on that with less sides.

Niroc

Awards
First off, Welcome. :welcome: Now,usually when you're cutting you want to use "drier" compounds,meaning ones that either don't cuse any water retention or only a little at most. Also, you want something strong enough to preserve muscle on a caloric deficit.M1T will go a long way there. You have a lot of options. you could use M1T/4adTrans, or use the 4AD+/M5aa.M1T/4AD+ is another option too.

Personally I hate M1T so I would lean towards 4AD+/M5aa. You'll feel a lot better on that with less sides.
I was leaning towards the 4ad+/M5aa already, what cycle length would be good for this and would I start my cycle closer to the end of my cut? What about doing 2 short cycles maybe of 1test/4ad then for last cycle 4ad/m5aa? would there be any benefit doing it this way?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i recommend

wks
1-6 250mg 1-test trans/day
1-6 300mg 4-ad trans/day
1-6 100mg m5aa (divided doses 30 upon waking, 50 pre wo, 20 later)

have a solid diet and either HIIT cardio or low intensity on an empty stomach and say bye bye to fat

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I was leaning towards the 4ad+/M5aa already, what cycle length would be good for this and would I start my cycle closer to the end of my cut? What about doing 2 short cycles maybe of 1test/4ad then for last cycle 4ad/m5aa? would there be any benefit doing it this way?
Well, if you have enough stuff, I suggest the 4AD+/1Test trans weeks 1-8, and add in the M5AA weeks 4-8. You'll get the most out of what you have without resorting to M1T.

Niroc

Awards
Ok I'm on track now, thanks for the replies guys

peace

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely go with the 1test trans over the m1t any day of the week. You can run the 1test for a longer period of time, try running it for maybe 8 weeks or so. Make sure the diet is good, and you can see some definite results in an 8 week period. Now if you were to run m1t. You can only run that for maybe 4 weeks max, safely anyways. That's really not long enough on a calorie restricted diet to see some noticeable change. That's my take on it. And i've done multiple cutting cycles with both m1t and 1test trans