Need help with Cutting Cycle plz - AnabolicMinds.com

Need help with Cutting Cycle plz

1. New Member

Question Need help with Cutting Cycle plz

Hi guys, I"m new to anabolic forums but I've always visited from time to time. I came over from BB.com. The answers here seem alot more straightforward and I've noticed that everyone seems to know their **** around here. My question is this: I'm planning on cutting in early March and I'm trying to figure out the best cycle to use once I start my cut. I'm guessing it's going to be 8wks to reach my goal of 10%bf. I'm currently 15-16%bf@228lbs 6'1" I'm planning on continuing to bulk for about 2 more months. I've done 2 short cycles of M1T/4AD with minimal sides and not sure if I'll be doing another cycle, I may just wait until I cut.
    I have:M1T capsules 10mg
    1Test (powder)
    4AD (powder)
    LegalGear LGP 4-AD+
    M5AA capsules 10mg (800mg total)
    Nolva for PCT
    What would be the most effective way to utilize the PH's that I have? I'm open to any configuration or considerations that anyone might have. I do not however have any $$$ to buy anything else right now since it's so close to xmas. Any and all input would be very helpful. I have limited knowledge of using a PH for cutting purposes.
    thanks...

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Niroc
    Hi guys, I"m new to anabolic forums but I've always visited from time to time. I came over from BB.com. The answers here seem alot more straightforward and I've noticed that everyone seems to know their **** around here. My question is this: I'm planning on cutting in early March and I'm trying to figure out the best cycle to use once I start my cut. I'm guessing it's going to be 8wks to reach my goal of 10%bf. I'm currently 15-16%bf@228lbs 6'1" I'm planning on continuing to bulk for about 2 more months. I've done 2 short cycles of M1T/4AD with minimal sides and not sure if I'll be doing another cycle, I may just wait until I cut.
    I have:M1T capsules 10mg
    1Test (powder)
    4AD (powder)
    LegalGear LGP 4-AD+
    M5AA capsules 10mg (800mg total)
    Nolva for PCT
    What would be the most effective way to utilize the PH's that I have? I'm open to any configuration or considerations that anyone might have. I do not however have any $$$ to buy anything else right now since it's so close to xmas. Any and all input would be very helpful. I have limited knowledge of using a PH for cutting purposes.
    thanks...
    First off, Welcome. Now,usually when you're cutting you want to use "drier" compounds,meaning ones that either don't cuse any water retention or only a little at most. Also, you want something strong enough to preserve muscle on a caloric deficit.M1T will go a long way there. You have a lot of options. you could use M1T/4adTrans, or use the 4AD+/M5aa.M1T/4AD+ is another option too.

Personally I hate M1T so I would lean towards 4AD+/M5aa. You'll feel a lot better on that with less sides.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    First off, Welcome. Now,usually when you're cutting you want to use "drier" compounds,meaning ones that either don't cuse any water retention or only a little at most. Also, you want something strong enough to preserve muscle on a caloric deficit.M1T will go a long way there. You have a lot of options. you could use M1T/4adTrans, or use the 4AD+/M5aa.M1T/4AD+ is another option too.

Personally I hate M1T so I would lean towards 4AD+/M5aa. You'll feel a lot better on that with less sides.
    I was leaning towards the 4ad+/M5aa already, what cycle length would be good for this and would I start my cycle closer to the end of my cut? What about doing 2 short cycles maybe of 1test/4ad then for last cycle 4ad/m5aa? would there be any benefit doing it this way?
    •   

4. Registered User

i recommend

wks
    1-6 250mg 1-test trans/day
    1-6 300mg 4-ad trans/day
    1-6 100mg m5aa (divided doses 30 upon waking, 50 pre wo, 20 later)

have a solid diet and either HIIT cardio or low intensity on an empty stomach and say bye bye to fat
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Niroc
    I was leaning towards the 4ad+/M5aa already, what cycle length would be good for this and would I start my cycle closer to the end of my cut? What about doing 2 short cycles maybe of 1test/4ad then for last cycle 4ad/m5aa? would there be any benefit doing it this way?
    Well, if you have enough stuff, I suggest the 4AD+/1Test trans weeks 1-8, and add in the M5AA weeks 4-8. You'll get the most out of what you have without resorting to M1T.
  6. New Member

Ok I'm on track now, thanks for the replies guys

peace
  7. Senior Member

i would definitely go with the 1test trans over the m1t any day of the week. You can run the 1test for a longer period of time, try running it for maybe 8 weeks or so. Make sure the diet is good, and you can see some definite results in an 8 week period. Now if you were to run m1t. You can only run that for maybe 4 weeks max, safely anyways. That's really not long enough on a calorie restricted diet to see some noticeable change. That's my take on it. And i've done multiple cutting cycles with both m1t and 1test trans
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED help with cutting cycle/diet/cardio/training
    By tkc0mand3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. need help with cutting cycle
    By ninjahuber04 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 04:22 PM
  3. Need help with cutting/shredding cycle.
    By Kevboom in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. Need help with superdrol cycle / cutting
    By xZeroCrashx in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 02:15 PM
  5. need help with post cycle recovery
    By djhex36 in forum Cycle Info
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 06:06 PM