Help with final pieces of a epi+tren cycle

Popeisdope

Awards
So I think I have just about everything figured out. I just had a few questions left

I'm 22 yrs old, 5'10, 178 lbs. I dont know my body fat. Looking to keep 6-7ish permanent pounds and drop 3-4%ish bodyfat
Eating 3000 calories, try to keep my protein no lower than 260g's a day.

Tax returns here so I'm getting ready to order. So far on my list i have 2 bottles of epi, 2 bottles of trenazone, 2 bottles of cycle assist, 1 bottle erase, 2 vials of clomid (from purity), DAA, and a bottle of extra b5 (i'm already prone to acne).

cycle would look like this

weeks 1-2 preload cycle assist
weeks 3-8 Epi 30/40/40/40/40/40 Tren at 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 cycle assist every day

PCT

weeks 9-12 Clomid 100/100/50/50 Erase at 0/0/3/2/2/1 DAA 3g everyday, cycle assist every day

I'll also be taking OT, oximega, and creatine throughout the whole cycle

I was wondering if I should get any inhibit-p to keep on hand for the tren or if the epi will keep those kinds of sides at bay?
From what I read since tren shuts you down pretty hard, Would a bottle of hcgenerate be a good idea? or overkill?
The epistane informative bible says to use a cell volumizer during and after pct. Why is this and would CL's glycergrow be fine?
Anything I'm missing or suggestions you guys might have?

Thanks in advance

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you have a very fine cycle there sir. im n the fence for my next to be either epi/tren or epi/11-oxo.

if youre lookin to spend more money on it, inhibit p would be a good addition. ive read it can come in handy with trenazone but that seems to vary from person to person. you can also look into a cortisol control supplement to add in with erase

Popeisdope

Awards
Thanks again Onion, You've been a huge help while I've been here.

I was under the impression that Erase has cortisol inhibiting properties to it?
And I might pick up a bottle of inhibit P a few weeks into the whole deal, just to be safe.