liquid win liquid dbol cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question liquid win liquid dbol cycle

I'm about to do a cycle with liquid win and liquid dbol. The duration will be kept short at 6 weeks and I know 2 orals are hard on the liver but I was considering the dosages at 30mgs a piece daily. Is this suicide or are liquids less toxic than tabs? Also, I was thinking that the winstrol would keep the typical dbol water retention in check so that the size gains would be genuine and retainable. Any feedback is much appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

sounds like a bad cycle to me.
    1) 2 methyl's
    2) 6 weeks is long time for orals, especially for 2 methyl's

any particular reason why you chose this 'stack'?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I chose this stack because of its availability and I don't feel like jabbing myself. Do you think it's too long just because of the liver issues because I frequently see winstrol tabs being ran for 8 wks. If not 6wks, I guess 4 but that seems 2 short for optimum results. Wouldn't 25mg of each be the same as taking 50mgs of Dbol alone, toxicity wise? Also, do you know much about the liquid gear? Thanks.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

If you're affraid to pin, then look into a test base (TNE) transdermal. Otherwise, go with test e, then you'll only be pinning yourself once, maybe twice a week. You really should use some sort of test as a base for your cycle.

Also, I wouldn't be stacking two methyls, especially for 6 weeks. Just because you see an oral frequently being used, does not mean it's a smart thing to do. It's not being very responsible, imo. As for your toxicity question, it's unknown to me. There may be a synergy effect (1+1=3) thing going on. I'm not a propeller head, so someone else will need to chime in on that one.

What is it that you want to know about the liquid gear? I take it you want to know if it works? If so, it all depends on the source that made it, if it was dosed properly, and if it was good or bad ****? If all is good, then it's fine.
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

i'm with cuffs if you don't wanna pin for whatever reason, use a test base dermal
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Don't know how available a transdermal will be for me or maybe I can make it myself? I heard those smell like **** and are they as effective as injectibles? Sounds like I'm gonna have to stop being a sissy and just stab myself. It just seemed like win and bol would compliment each other well. Still any suggestions for dosing would be cool. Thanks!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Why do you think winstrol will control dbol related water retention?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Not to be the devils advocate here or anything, but 1st thing: it doesnt matter if its liquid or not, its the same drug. 2nd: lots of guys are using this combo, and no im not telling you do do it at all...i have not done it myself, and they are getting INCREDIBLE results, these two drugs work quite synergistically and the end result is huge dbol gains with no water and solid musculature from the winny. but like i said, dont do this cycle on my accord.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    Not to be the devils advocate here or anything, but 1st thing: it doesnt matter if its liquid or not, its the same drug. 2nd: lots of guys are using this combo, and no im not telling you do do it at all...i have not done it myself, and they are getting INCREDIBLE results, these two drugs work quite synergistically and the end result is huge dbol gains with no water and solid musculature from the winny. but like i said, dont do this cycle on my accord.
    So are you saying that 6 weeks on two Methyls is OK?
    If it is his first cycle you can't beat DBOL and Test or my new favorite M1T (first four weeks) and Test Enth. But then again some folk have been known to make great gains off D-Bol only. I just don't agree with the 6 weeks on a methyl part.
  10. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Whether it be liquid or tab the toxicity is the same. I would recommend against running 2 orals but if I did I would start off with the dbol and fade that out over 3 weeks while starting up the winny in week 3 going through week 6. This way i would only have 1 week of using both.

I believe test is a solid base for any cycle so I would recommend test cyp or enanth as you only have two shots a week and you could run dbol for the bread and butter stack.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. liquid nolvadex during test cycle
    By nyricanff2b in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 11:41 PM
  2. Deca Dbol cycle
    By Test21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 05:17 PM
  3. adding deca to a test/dbol cycle?
    By exnihilo in forum Anabolics