HORRIBLE ACNE ON CYCLE!!!

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Start of week 6, pin tomorrow and my back and delts have broken out mad crazy! Starting on my chest too! Tried to tan to cover it, no go. Used soap and proactiv, looks like it got worse!

People were already suspicious from the gains and now if they saw this it would suck. Can't wear tanks or cut offs anymore. Sucks!

Because of it I've been stressed and now started to eat horribly all over again. Basically eating anything and everything in sight.

Should i go to the doc and get medicinal ointment prescribed or is there something you suggest?

joeblow1

Awards
You can try tanning as well as those OTC soaps and creams, but if that doesn't work then you may need to get a prescription med from the doc. The last resort option is a low dose of accutane which I know will work. If you go that route then I'd start at 10 mg day.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If soaps don't work try doxycycline before accutane for sure it's helped me wonders with zero acne rebound

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Sulfur soap and a blood test, check your levels.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
So just tell the doc i want a blood test? To check what exactly? Any chance of them knowing what I'm on?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Can i just go to the doctors and ask to have those 2 tested... lol

Also, what does it mean depending on how those results come back?

Side note. My diet has been horrible due to stress but gains have been going so good. : (

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Can i just go to the doctors and ask to have those 2 tested... lol

Also, what does it mean depending on how those results come back?

Side note. My diet has been horrible due to stress but gains have been going so good. : (
Check if your other hormones are outta wack, hormonal changes can mess with your skins oil secretion. Also your diet can increase your acne get that **** in check.