winstrol cycle questions

1. winstrol cycle questions

hello you guys I am about to begin my second cycle, i am looking to get leaner and still build a little muscle. I have been lifting for over 5 years (3+ serious), i a 22yrs old, 5'6, 150lbs with bf around 8%, super clean diet. I am trying to get shredded without losing much if any muscle. I heard winstrol is great for cutting and i thought about taking it by itself, however i did some research and everyone says to take it with some test. My last cycle was with test-e and I got some acne from it (plus i wold rather not inject cuz it swells p like a bitch for the first few weeks). My friend who is an experienced bodybuilder told me t take winstrol with some tamoxifen. what do you guys think and would it be a waste to simply take winstrol, i mean i dont want to gain too much muscle. If you don't have anything positive to say or advice don't say it. Thank you!!!!

2. lifting for over 5 years (3+ serious), i a 22yrs old, 5'6, 150lbs with bf around 8%,

LOLOLOL

3. The reason people recommend taking test with winny is that winny can cause joint problems. If you are legitimately at 8% BF then winny won't do anything for you as you have very little BF to lose.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol( Stanozonol) Cycle Questions
    By mchris1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 03:24 AM
  2. Winstrol cycle questions
    By thiggins2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:02 PM
  3. Sustanon/Equipoise/Winstrol cycle questions
    By mchris1 in forum Anabolics