why are liquid research items out of stock?!
- 12-16-2004, 11:48 PM
- 12-17-2004, 12:54 AM
- 12-17-2004, 08:20 AM
i really think that this is odd that all these places are out of rc's, i think something is going on that we dont know about...
12-17-2004, 08:30 AM
ummm...beyond the fact that most get their stuff from the same place? probably not.Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
ancillaryguys.com (more expensive)
all still have LC's all in stock.
12-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Plus guys, remember that any of these places that currently sell prohormones will probably be under the watchful eye of "the man" for a while now and after the ban is official. Makes sense to me to not also have "research chems" on there to draw even more attention. Actually, I'd like to see people stop posting places where research chems can be purchased here as well for a while - I hope people know that "the man" most likely has stumbled across this place and looks here from time to time just to see what's new and what's up...
Let's try to use a little more discretion if we can.
Similar Forum Threads
- By donnywarchild in forum NutraplanetReplies: 31Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:49 AM
- By MrBigPR in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
- By MacWanted in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2008, 09:37 AM
- By fsupat in forum NutraplanetReplies: 35Last Post: 01-20-2008, 02:15 AM
- By MacWanted in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2006, 10:03 PM