My First Halodrol Cycle! Check it out!

spawn1989

Awards
Past DS cycles = 1st DS cycle was Epistane at 40mgs and my 2nd cycle was Superdrol at 10mgs.
I am not new to DS and take all the support supplements daily with the DS I take.

I started taking 50mg of Halodrol 2 days ago(so today is my third day taking it). I can already say that this DS(Halodrol) is much different than Epistane or Superdrol.

Day 1 - I got a nice pump during my workout a few hours after I took it. This was no placebo effect nor the effect of any other supplement I take since I do not take any nitric oxide supplements. The pump was good but not great. I ate my ass off that first day. It seriously felt like I had a hole in my stomach.

Day 2 - I got a good pump during my workout and noticed that my endurance slightly increased and that I was able to workout harder. The pump made me feel like an animal. I started noticing myself sweating more during my workout and breaking out in a mild sweat after my workout with little exertion. My body is starting to look more defined and I was extremely hungry.

Day 3(today) - I worked my legs out today and felt an almost skin tearing pump. My legs looked like they were sculpted out of rock after my workout. They looked beasty. The only bad thing was when I worked my lower back. The lower back pumps I got were horrible today. I took some taurine after my workout and I believed it helped. I cannot believe how good the pump already is on day 3. My endurance was up and my strength was up. Nothing huge but enough to notice. The pump is much better than what I experienced on Superdrol. I really only got bad back pumps on Superdrol. The pump is not as good as the pump I got on Epistane but I am still very early into my cycle.

So far I am liking the Halodrol cycle a lot. This is another beast. I am only taking 50mgs and I can defiantly feel it. Increased hunger, strength, endurance, and no insomnia or crazy blood pressure. The only negative effect is the mild sweating. I will keep you guys posted.

Please share any advice or your experience with Halodrol with me. I would appreciate it.

spawn1989

Awards
what is your cycle plan like?
Probably 50mgs for 5 weeks. People have good results with 50mgs of Halodrol so I will probably stick to 50mgs the whole cycle. I have heard negative side effects come at 75mgs and up so I am going to play it smart and not give a **** what other people do.

I was an idiot my first cycle and went straight to 40mgs of Epistane right away because people kept saying how 'mild' it was and ended up having some wicked horrible side effects come week 4(scary blood pressure, pretty bad shutdown(worse than superdrol at 10mgs for 4 weeks), heart-rhythm problems, and insomnia. That first cycle of Epistane taught me a valuable lesson since I feel like something horrible could have happened to me towards the end of that cycle.

Overall, I am just going to listen to my body and stop sooner or after the 5 weeks depending on how my body reacts. No need to bump the dose if you get results from a lower dose. Some bodybuilders use small doses of AAS and get good results so I don't understand the theory behind poisoning yourself with potentially dangerous substances to get better results. ****, most of those people end up with severe health problems.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I ran it 75mgs for 4 weeks and 100 the last two with no sides but sweating like a bitch in the gym I just feel like 50 is a waste and I didn't NOTICE results until week 3ish

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Ya I did 50/50/75/75/75 and gained 15 lbs before pct. I just started pct

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How do you dose it, everything at the same or split it and do you take it with or with out food? Also which brand are you using?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
How do you dose it, everything at the same or split it and do you take it with or with out food? Also which brand are you using?
Halo-v vital labs
75/75/75/75/100/100
Two in the morning one before workout for 75 mgs. For 100 mg doses did two morning two per workout. Morning doses on empty stomach of light breakfast

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Halo-v vital labs
75/75/75/75/100/100
Two in the morning one before workout for 75 mgs. For 100 mg doses did two morning two per workout. Morning doses on empty stomach of light breakfast
Cool! Do you feel a "pick me up" or energy when you take it before workout?
Thanks!

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Yeah somewhat I just didn't like take it to close to be it made me have a hard time sleeping I felt taking it before workout made me be able to sleep and gave me a little more energy for workout

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah somewhat I just didn't like take it to close to be it made me have a hard time sleeping I felt taking it before workout made me be able to sleep and gave me a little more energy for workout
Cool, I'm looking to do a Halo cycle also next month. I started test this week, it's gonna be interesting to see how that works together, and I have some T-3 that I might add also :)