Is this good? Trimethyl Extreme 3.15 (Superdrol, Max LMG and EPI)

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
My buddy who owns a local nutrition store found two leftover bottles of this stuff when her was doing inventory this weekend. He gave them to me saying that it's illegal for him to sell them now, and said that I could expect to see minimum 10-15lbs of gains in a month. So I decided to look it up and it seems like it's a really good bulker but some bros here say that the three prohormones all in one can be harsh.

Everyone here seems to agree that superdrol is really good though, so it's making me think. But I'm a straight-test kind of guy, pills is a whole new thing.

Just wondering if anyone has any opinions, if it's worthwhile to try, or if I should just throw them away. Not like it cost me anything anyway.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The per cap dosing is kinda ****ty. Gonna be harsh as hell, I wouldn't personally use it. If I did, I would probably run it 1-2-1 (as in one cap one day, 2 the next, 1 the next, ect). But then the max lmg is severely underdosed, but at least the SD will be in the normal dosage range.

Swear they have monkeys pulls straws to make these combo PHs /facepalm

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
The per cap dosing is kinda ****ty. Gonna be harsh as hell, I wouldn't personally use it. If I did, I would probably run it 1-2-1 (as in one cap one day, 2 the next, 1 the next, ect). But then the max lmg is severely underdosed, but at least the SD will be in the normal dosage range.

Swear they have monkeys pulls straws to make these combo PHs /facepalm

Hahaha, that seems to be a consistent comment from what I've read, that 15mgs per PH in this combo doesn't make any sense. Like you said, one's under dosed while 30mgs of Superdrol alone seems to be enough to see gains.

I have a decent build but I'm not necessarily very strong so it's tempting... thanks for the comment man, appreciated.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The dosings are horrible, wouldn't spend a dollar on that supp. Not to mention i don't recommend oral blends to begin with. Buy the compounds you want separately and dose what works for you.