Starting Havoc 1st Ever Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post
    Hey man I appreciate your response and passion to inform. As far as the weights go, it may not seem like a lot, but to me it is. And as I get stronger I will add more weights. And I will be doing curls, shrugs, shoulder presses, butterflys and a **** ton of crunches. And there's plenty of heavy stuff around the house that I can drag/pull for legs. Trust me, I know my body and I will be pushing it to its brink every day I workout. Plus ill be eating a **** ton of food and knocking back high calorie/protien shakes 3x a day. I know, for me, that will yeild pretty good gains.
    I'm not being a smart-a$$ tho - seriously go push your car around the block. In high school I was 5'11 and weighed 165 at age 16. I started doing plyometrics for hockey and got huge results. I would push my car from telephone pole to telephone pole as fast as possible until I couldn't make it. dare I say its as good as heavy squats.

As far as the Havoc Bible - I prob skimmed over that part as I am not a new user. that said I know a few other hugely popular write ups on Havoc/Epi that would tell newbies to start smaller. But it's your call. I'm saying it to tell you it's more pocket friendly...prob has very little effect on the system one way or the other. I pulsed bc I am not a competitive lifter and I wanted to be economical on the wallet and my system.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyChase View Post

Thanks for that info! Never heard of GVT until you posted that. Thinking that would be the best to do with what I have for the best possible gains?
    I'd say aside from something like p90x this is a good option with what you have for weight. It requires little weight, just high reps, and is supposed to put lbm on each individual. I'm doing it now and it works.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

I'd say aside from something like p90x this is a good option with what you have for weight. It requires little weight, just high reps, and is supposed to put lbm on each individual. I'm doing it now and it works.
    Cool thanks again.

4. Took my first dose this morning (4am) bright and WAY to early. I'll be taking my cycle assist at around 8 and my Creatine around 10. Can't wait to hit the weights tonight.

5. Got some of my bottles! Can't wait!

Name:  image-3870192496.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  360.3 KB
    •   

6. Day 1 of Havoc cycle. Not much as far as size wise just definition showing more.

Name:  image-1282979411.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  461.5 KB

7. You won't see anything for a while. Be patient, stick to your guns. You're gonna feel it before you see it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You won't see anything for a while. Be patient, stick to your guns. You're gonna feel it before you see it.
    Oh I hear ya. It's mostly a placebo thing right now. But I will be patient and still hit it hard.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. Starting my 1st PH cycle- Helladrol/ Transaderm
    By SCScorpio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:45 PM
  3. 1st ever cycle hdrol?
    By boost4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 07:07 PM
  4. Starting my first ever cycle, M-Drol...
    By bravesfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 03:35 PM
  5. MY 1st EVER CYCLE...
    By TheDrive in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 09:45 AM