- 12-17-2004, 12:13 AM
How do you know if your shutdown? I hear people say their nuts shrink... but i have never seen my nuts get smaller...
I read a post where Dr D was talking about a cycle he did (i dont remember of what) but he said he didnt do pct because
it was not necessary??? I assume he did blood tests?
- 12-17-2004, 12:28 AM
its hard to tell yourself whether you are shutdown ... some don't really experience testicular atrophy too any great degree .. that doesn't mean they aren't shutdown
a blood test is really the only way to know for sure ... you're always better off safe than sorry .. run a full pct with nolva
12-17-2004, 12:42 AM
You get shutdown even on relatively mild compounds. And you can't wait or rely on nut shrinkage, mood etc as a gauge. How are we supposed to measure testicular volume accurately anyway.
PCT or in the case of Dr.D enough time off with some OTC herbs - which counts as PCT of sorts is always necessary.
Running another cycle when you're not fully 100% will definitely make recovery and gains worse.
12-17-2004, 09:31 AM
My boys are super sensitive. I started off my current cycle which is 1T and 4ad and I threw some m1t in there at the beginning. My fellas were at about 75% within one week
Similar Forum Threads
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2003, 03:17 PM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2003, 12:10 PM
- By xonic2xonic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-17-2003, 02:04 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:49 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2002, 09:16 PM