blood test for hdrol run (uk residents please read)

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Planning my first hdrol run in about 6 weeks.

I live in the uk and doctors here dont just give you a blood test if you ask for one, they have to see it medically needed.

Anyone from the uk had experience with getting a blood test done without too much hastle?

Spearmonkey

Awards
Never done this, but have recently research it as part of my gear knowledge. Google, "private blood test uk" and your find loads of places to have your bloods done. They range from £50 - £100.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Maybe. Feels kinda stupid paying for something that I should get for free tho. I pay my taxes lol

Spearmonkey

Awards
I know what you mean, but remember that doctors would only put you on gear if medically needed, where I assume your looking for enchantment rather than cure. As the NHS does not condone the use of juice then they don't see why they should pay for it.

Although there more than willing to help some quit smoking for free??

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
I know what you mean, but remember that doctors would only put you on gear if medically needed, where I assume your looking for enchantment rather than cure. As the NHS does not condone the use of juice then they don't see why they should pay for it.

Although there more than willing to help some quit smoking for free??
Yup. Plus if your a heroin addict they pay for a substitute LOL. Stupid country.

I'm going to see them tonight. Will just make out so brought some PHs and took em without knowing they were liver toxic and try and blah a free check or summat

Spearmonkey

Awards
Cool fella, can you leave a thread to let us know how you got on?

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Cool fella, can you leave a thread to let us know how you got on?
Yeah I will do. Only problem with this is that I can only do it once LOL. I can't go back and tell em the same story over and over LOL. They will think I'm nuts lol