torem on cycle?

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
Would their be any benefits or side effects from using torem on cycle. Would it act like an AI? Or maybe HCG?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Would their be any benefits or side effects from using torem on cycle. Would it act like an AI? Or maybe HCG?
I'd imagine since it has the best characteristics of Clomid and nolva it'll block the formation of breast tissue and help you shoot a bigger load. Some older guys use Clomid on cycle to keep their sacks big. There's no "ai" properties behind Clomid nolva and torem alike.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
So an ai should still be used to keep estrogen at bay.

Would the torem keep the chance of gyno lower?

Also would torem keep the balls healthy and stimulated during a cycle like hcg does.

Or does torem work totally different? I know after my last cycle my balls hung low and I felt good after a few days.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So an ai should still be used to keep estrogen at bay.

Would the torem keep the chance of gyno lower?

Also would torem keep the balls healthy and stimulated during a cycle like hcg does.

Or does torem work totally different? I know after my last cycle my balls hung low and I felt good after a few days.
Use an ai on cycle. Use a serm for pct. only use serms on cycle if gyno develops. I'd recommend using hcg on cycle if your worried about a big bag.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I know that is standard protocol. But always thinking outside the box.

Wondered if torem would be a good substitute for hcg. Many people are saying use daa. But I dont see that being even close to strong enough to counteract sd. Msten. Or tren

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Don't use serms on cycle. They are liver toxic in themselves. That plus ur orals and what not. Not the best idea when there are much better products out there. Hcg for the sack, serms for pct, AIs for estro control.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I think an AI would make more sense on cycle to keep estro at bay. I don't like the idea of going into PCT with extremely high estrogen levels.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. And since torem does not effect estrogen then I see why its only used on pct.

kevus

Awards
I was going to start a new thread but I'm too new here. Topical letrozole may work for you.

I'm thinking this could be very useful for gyno, or gyno prevention and to avoid the systemic side effects on blood lipids, sex drive, possibly igf levels and reduced gains that some people report when using with steroids.

"As expected, the local tissue disposition studies revealed that compared with oral administration, transdermal administration could produce high local drug concentrations and low circulating drug concentrations and reduce systemic side effects. Therefore, it is a new option for breast cancer therapy to inhibit aromatase activity via the transdermal patches for site-specific delivery of letrozole".

"These findings show that letrozole transdermal patch is an appropriate delivery system for application to the breast tumor region for site-specific drug delivery to obtain a high local drug concentration and low circulating drug concentrations avoiding the risk of systemic side effects"

I can't post links so here is the title for anyone to google to see the study.
[h=1]The Transdermal Patches for Site-Specific Delivery of Letrozole: A New Option for Breast Cancer Therapy[/h]

I don't have gyno and am not on anything so can't try but I bet it's worth a shot.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I was going to start a new thread but I'm too new here. Topical letrozole may work for you.

I'm thinking this could be very useful for gyno, or gyno prevention and to avoid the systemic side effects on blood lipids, sex drive, possibly igf levels and reduced gains that some people report when using with steroids.

"As expected, the local tissue disposition studies revealed that compared with oral administration, transdermal administration could produce high local drug concentrations and low circulating drug concentrations and reduce systemic side effects. Therefore, it is a new option for breast cancer therapy to inhibit aromatase activity via the transdermal patches for site-specific delivery of letrozole".

"These findings show that letrozole transdermal patch is an appropriate delivery system for application to the breast tumor region for site-specific drug delivery to obtain a high local drug concentration and low circulating drug concentrations avoiding the risk of systemic side effects"

I can't post links so here is the title for anyone to google to see the study.
[h=1]The Transdermal Patches for Site-Specific Delivery of Letrozole: A New Option for Breast Cancer Therapy[/h]

I don't have gyno and am not on anything so can't try but I bet it's worth a shot.
Topical letro? Sheeettt hook it up lol

kevus

Awards
Lots of things could be used as a penetrant with letro. I'd guess that even some oral solutions purchased form research companies may work already. Some of them dissolve their letro in solvents that also work (although probably not as well as other things) for transdermal.