Msten/dmz 15 stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Msten/dmz 15 stack

  1. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Msten/dmz 15 stack


    I was really looking into super dmz rx 2.0 and I liked the methylstenbolone at 20 mg but I didn't like the dimethazine dosage at only 20mg I feel it would at least need 30 mg to take any noticeable affects so I was thinking about getting a bottle of Msten rx dosed at 20mg also and getting dmz 15 which I would dose at 30 mg
    Cycle would look like this:

    On cycle:
    Dmz 15- 30/30/30/30/30
    Msten-10/10/20/20/20
    Anabolic matrix rx
    Cel cycle assist

    Post cycle:
    Torem- 90/60/60/30
    Anabolic matrix rx
    Animal stak
    (Possibly dpol if anyone would recommend taking it also)

    Would adding another 10mg onto the dimethazine make this to harsh?

  2. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Bump
  3. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,420
    Rep Power
    585812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    I was really looking into super dmz rx 2.0 and I liked the methylstenbolone at 20 mg but I didn't like the dimethazine dosage at only 20mg I feel it would at least need 30 mg to take any noticeable affects so I was thinking about getting a bottle of Msten rx dosed at 20mg also and getting dmz 15 which I would dose at 30 mg
    Cycle would look like this:

    On cycle:
    Dmz 15- 30/30/30/30/30
    Msten-10/10/20/20/20
    Anabolic matrix rx
    Cel cycle assist

    Post cycle:
    Torem- 90/60/60/30
    Anabolic matrix rx
    Animal stak
    (Possibly dpol if anyone would recommend taking it also)

    Would adding another 10mg onto the dimethazine make this to harsh?
    Gonna be a strong ass cycle but you should be ok.

    WHat is your cycle history?

    Add Reduce XT to your PCT for cortisol control
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    I've done a cycle of hdrol and a cycle of pmag/stano both got some decent results but I'm looking for some sick strength gains which I think this stack can give me and feel like I can handle it
    Btw my height is: 5'11 weight: 195 Body fat: 10-12%

    Going to be an all out bulk trying to gain around 15 pounds

    And thanks for the info il definitely pick up a bottle
  5. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79540

    Reputation Reputation

    Better use something more than just cycle assist for liver some sort of TUDCA product of your choice gonna be harsh but should get some good gains
  6. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79540

    Reputation Reputation

    I would also add erase to pct starting the third week and run for four weeks


    0/0/3/2/2/1
    Or you could run it
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    But the joints may get pretty dry either would work fine
  7. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Better use something more than just cycle assist for liver some sort of TUDCA product of your choice gonna be harsh but should get some good gains
    Wouldn't that be a little overkill I know it's harsh but damn that's some intense stuff haha i think of be okay with cycle assist and just another standard liver support supp I decided I'd only take 10 mg of the msten also
  8. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post

    Wouldn't that be a little overkill I know it's harsh but damn that's some intense stuff haha i think of be okay with cycle assist and just another standard liver support supp I decided I'd only take 10 mg of the msten also
    No, he's right. Get the TUDCA. I also think you should run the Msten at 20 mg, but eh, people made gains off 12 mg of Ultradrol. Whatever. But get the TUDCA.
  9. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79540

    Reputation Reputation

    I would stay higher than 10 mgs myself but it ultimately up to you and I would make sure I get the tudca cutting corners is onl gonna hurt you more in the long run just run aegis
  10. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    I made the decision that I'm just going to run one of them solo but I can't decide to run the dmz or msten rx! Which would would give me the best gains in terms of strength and vascularity? Really looking for some solid advice it been driving me crazy on which one to pick lol
  11. New Member
    Mp859's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    79540

    Reputation Reputation

    Dmz is kind of hit or miss in my experience I don't have much experience with methylstenbolone though I do know that dmz will be easier on your liver
  12. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2648199

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    please log this I am curious
  13. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    please log this I am curious
    Log the msten or dmz? And i will log it when I decide which one i pick in a couple weeks
  14. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2648199

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    Log the msten or dmz? And i will log it when I decide which one i pick in a couple weeks
    if you are ballsy enough both! seems legit

    not me calling you out I just was referring to op
  15. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    if you are ballsy enough both! seems legit

    not me calling you out I just was referring to op
    I hope I'd still have balls after that stack lol just kidding ya I'm going to give it some thought do some more research just be looking out for it
  16. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    2648199

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    I hope I'd still have balls after that stack lol just kidding ya I'm going to give it some thought do some more research just be looking out for it
    by all means do what you think is best, it's your body I was just curious bro. Running one then the other couldn't hurt either

    I just know Cyanostane and Super Dmz are two compounds that use either a sd or a similar to sd molecule + dmz, just havent seen a msten version yet.

    listen to what feels right mang
  17. New Member
    LA1BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Ya I know im just messing around lol i think I'm just going to run msten solo and then run dmz trenazone for my next cycle. And super dmz rx 2.0 has msten and dmz but the msten isn't as pure as msten rx but very similar checkout the logs for super dmz 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT options for LGI DMZ-15(dymethazine)
    By sorendo2670 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 09:15 PM
  2. PH/PRO DMZ-15
    By asulax14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 04:29 AM
  3. CEL Dzine-VS-LGI DMZ 15
    By suresha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 03:00 PM
  4. Need a supp stack for my 15 Year old brother-
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in