Msten/dmz 15 stack

LA1BEAST

Awards
I was really looking into super dmz rx 2.0 and I liked the methylstenbolone at 20 mg but I didn't like the dimethazine dosage at only 20mg I feel it would at least need 30 mg to take any noticeable affects so I was thinking about getting a bottle of Msten rx dosed at 20mg also and getting dmz 15 which I would dose at 30 mg
Cycle would look like this:

On cycle:
Dmz 15- 30/30/30/30/30
Msten-10/10/20/20/20
Anabolic matrix rx
Cel cycle assist

Post cycle:
Torem- 90/60/60/30
Anabolic matrix rx
Animal stak
(Possibly dpol if anyone would recommend taking it also)

Would adding another 10mg onto the dimethazine make this to harsh?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was really looking into super dmz rx 2.0 and I liked the methylstenbolone at 20 mg but I didn't like the dimethazine dosage at only 20mg I feel it would at least need 30 mg to take any noticeable affects so I was thinking about getting a bottle of Msten rx dosed at 20mg also and getting dmz 15 which I would dose at 30 mg
Cycle would look like this:

On cycle:
Dmz 15- 30/30/30/30/30
Msten-10/10/20/20/20
Anabolic matrix rx
Cel cycle assist

Post cycle:
Torem- 90/60/60/30
Anabolic matrix rx
Animal stak
(Possibly dpol if anyone would recommend taking it also)

Would adding another 10mg onto the dimethazine make this to harsh?
Gonna be a strong ass cycle but you should be ok.

WHat is your cycle history?

Add Reduce XT to your PCT for cortisol control :)

LA1BEAST

Awards
I've done a cycle of hdrol and a cycle of pmag/stano both got some decent results but I'm looking for some sick strength gains which I think this stack can give me and feel like I can handle it
Btw my height is: 5'11 weight: 195 Body fat: 10-12%

Going to be an all out bulk trying to gain around 15 pounds

And thanks for the info il definitely pick up a bottle

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Better use something more than just cycle assist for liver some sort of TUDCA product of your choice gonna be harsh but should get some good gains

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I would also add erase to pct starting the third week and run for four weeks

0/0/3/2/2/1
Or you could run it
0/0/3/3/2/1
But the joints may get pretty dry either would work fine

LA1BEAST

Awards
Better use something more than just cycle assist for liver some sort of TUDCA product of your choice gonna be harsh but should get some good gains
Wouldn't that be a little overkill I know it's harsh but damn that's some intense stuff haha i think of be okay with cycle assist and just another standard liver support supp I decided I'd only take 10 mg of the msten also

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't that be a little overkill I know it's harsh but damn that's some intense stuff haha i think of be okay with cycle assist and just another standard liver support supp I decided I'd only take 10 mg of the msten also
No, he's right. Get the TUDCA. I also think you should run the Msten at 20 mg, but eh, people made gains off 12 mg of Ultradrol. Whatever. But get the TUDCA.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I would stay higher than 10 mgs myself but it ultimately up to you and I would make sure I get the tudca cutting corners is onl gonna hurt you more in the long run just run aegis

LA1BEAST

Awards
I made the decision that I'm just going to run one of them solo but I can't decide to run the dmz or msten rx! Which would would give me the best gains in terms of strength and vascularity? Really looking for some solid advice it been driving me crazy on which one to pick lol

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Dmz is kind of hit or miss in my experience I don't have much experience with methylstenbolone though I do know that dmz will be easier on your liver

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log the msten or dmz? And i will log it when I decide which one i pick in a couple weeks
if you are ballsy enough both! seems legit

not me calling you out I just was referring to op

LA1BEAST

Awards
if you are ballsy enough both! seems legit

not me calling you out I just was referring to op
I hope I'd still have balls after that stack lol just kidding ya I'm going to give it some thought do some more research just be looking out for it

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope I'd still have balls after that stack lol just kidding ya I'm going to give it some thought do some more research just be looking out for it
by all means do what you think is best, it's your body I was just curious bro. Running one then the other couldn't hurt either :)

I just know Cyanostane and Super Dmz are two compounds that use either a sd or a similar to sd molecule + dmz, just havent seen a msten version yet.

listen to what feels right mang

LA1BEAST

Awards
Ya I know im just messing around lol i think I'm just going to run msten solo and then run dmz trenazone for my next cycle. And super dmz rx 2.0 has msten and dmz but the msten isn't as pure as msten rx but very similar checkout the logs for super dmz 2.0