Strongest PH safe to use OTC PCT

rva

Awards
I'm 27 years old, 6'1" and 215lbs. Been working out for about 4 years. For personal reasons I do not want to use a SERM. I'd rather not get in to it but I know the pros and cons and I would rather do no cycle than a cycle that requires a SERM. That said...

What is the strongest PH I could take without using a serm or research chem?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I would never suggest affecting your body's natural testosterone production/endocrine balance without having a SERM to help it recover. It seems just a bit strange that you're willing to take an anabolic substance that could do some real damage to your system, but won't take a SERM for "personal" reasons. Why don't those reasons extend to anabolic steroids?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 27 years old, 6'1" and 215lbs. Been working out for about 4 years. For personal reasons I do not want to use a SERM. I'd rather not get in to it but I know the pros and cons and I would rather do no cycle than a cycle that requires a SERM. That said...

Do you want the STRONGEST or the SAFEST?

SlyCamaro

Awards
Right now I am taking cynostane, but only I pill a day first thing in the morning when test is the highest. I am stacking it with DAA and aslo front loaded DAA for a month before. I have just completed 3 weeks on and have had some nice results with NO sides! I have gained a solid 4 lbs and have leaned up a bit, looking super vascular! I am going to run this only one more week then do OTC pct for a month, I am pretty sure I will recover very easy, I have done 2 PH runs before and I always had BAD back pumps and SUPER tired during the day... doing this low dose stacked with the DAA is working GREAT, I have zero back pumps, my nuts are still full, not tired at all, sex drive is normal... I could not be happeir with this so far. My H drol cycle I did 2 years ago killed my libido and made me feel like total crap.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i have a feeling op doesnt have a chem site

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
OP do you want your dick to work after your done cycling?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
then you might as well not run a cycle at all. or stick to short dhea based runs. why on earth are you willing to put synthetic hormones in your body, but a serm to help recover fom the damage?

SlyCamaro

Awards
Your junk will work fine if you do not run a hard compound and keep to a 4 week run and taking a low dose. If you run a harsher compound at higher doses then there is no way to prevent total shut down and you need a serm. When you ask a question like you did you might as well expect the responses your getting! Most people feel like there is no point to do a low dose like what I am explaining because the results are not what they want. Personally... any gains in 4 weeks are good gains! If you want to do a PH without a serm, your limited to what I am trying to explain to you... you wont get 15lbs of mass on a low dose but you will see results and recover fine on OTC PCT. Take erase, sns DAA, and a test booster, start taking the DAA before you start and run it the hole time through. I have no blood work or anything to back up what I am saying but it has worked for me. Good luck on what ever you decide!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
OP, the Trifecta stack from LG isn't bad and won't require a SERM. You could also run Stanodrol at 600mg for 5-6 weeks and get away with an OTC PCT (my opinion - you guys might think otherwise).

That's about the extent of what I'd run without a SERM.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
11 oxo low dose.

symbol

Awards
OP, the Trifecta stack from LG isn't bad and won't require a SERM. You could also run Stanodrol at 600mg for 5-6 weeks and get away with an OTC PCT (my opinion - you guys might think otherwise).

That's about the extent of what I'd run without a SERM.
+1
I would also mean that a cycle of Stano could be ok just with an OTC PCT. Dont think you would gain uch either but a couple of Pounds with the right diet shouldnt be a problem. Also Protodrol could be run with an OTC PCT and is actually a really nice product with some ok gains and fatloss during a 4-5 week cycle.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

RVA I'm not a rep but I would recommend Finaflex PHs like 1Andro or 1Alpha. I ran these using OTC PCT Finaflex Revolution with good gains. However you should always have SERM available just in case. Go to the Supplement Companies forum and look up Finaflex Redefine Nutrition forum for more info. The Finaflex reps Snags, Dreamweaver, Kleen, Eclipse and PalmFist are great guys and will guide you.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
have you looked into androfactory and their line up?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RVA I'm not a rep but I would recommend Finaflex PHs like 1Andro or 1Alpha. I ran these using OTC PCT Finaflex Revolution with good gains. However you should always have SERM available just in case. Go to the Supplement Companies forum and look up Finaflex Redefine Nutrition forum for more info. The Finaflex reps Snags, Dreamweaver, Kleen, Eclipse and PalmFist are great guys and will guide you.
Definitely 1 alpha by finaflex..logged it on AM a couple of months ago. Great increase in strenght and some decent size, with little to none sides.

I think you would be fine with an otc pct and a good t booster.