second sd run help

N

natedogg8712

Awards
Hey I'm on day 9 of my second superdrol run and I've got some bad sides I thought I seriously hurt my back the pumps were so bad....and I have a bad cold that I didn't have....any help? My first run went so smooth with none of this BTW I'm taking cycle assist taurine 6g a day ( started yesterday) 20mg SD fish oil and a multi....any help?!? Should I stop?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U can stop if u want but if ur going to use steroids ur going to have to learn to deal with sides. As far as back pumps taurine doesnt really help me that much. I have to lay flat and let my back relaxe for about 10mins. Try upping ur water intake and using more fish oil.as far as the cold, idk it happens. Check ur bp. If its high u need to treat that. I use 1g of tudca Ed when on strong orals.

J

joeblow1

Awards
The taurine will help with the back pumps and it takes longer then a day to work so be patient. But it sounds like your sick from a seasonal cold or maybe something worse like the flu. That has nothing to do with the ph your just sick. You can stop until your cold ends or suck it up and push through. I'd stop till I was better since your only a week in. But it's up to you.

N

natedogg8712

Awards
I was just nervous it was my kidneys believe me I dont wanna stop by any means....I just had it so easy last time lol and gained 17 lbs

J

joeblow1

Awards
I was just nervous it was my kidneys believe me I dont wanna stop by any means....I just had it so easy last time lol and gained 17 lbs
It just sounds like your sick but if your concerned there may be an issue with your kidneys I'd see a doc about it.

D

Damorgs

Awards
I would up your taurine... 6g isn't very much... I found I needed 10-20g of taurine a day for it to be really effective, anything lower and back pumps were terrible... Good luck

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the side effects of steroids is that your immune system is weakened. You'll see that you're more susceptible to colds. So you're normal.

Increase your water intake to a gallon a day.