Epi/Halo Cycle. Which Dosing Option is best

TheJminator

Awards
FIRST OFF: i am taking 500mg TUDCA everyday on cycle, my liver will be fine, thankyou.

Alright so i am debating on weather to run my 6 week Cycle as...
Halo: 75/75/75/100/100/100
Epi: 0/30/30/45/45/45

OR
Halo: 75/75/75/100/100/100
Epi: 30/30/30/30/30/30

getenhanced

Awards
i'm curious also, i recently made a thread asking about the same stack

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I would run it the first way you have it starting he epi the second week so your body can adjust a little easier

The dosage looks good to me too

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Have you ran either before? And what are you planning to run for support supps?

TheJminator

Awards
Have you ran either before? And what are you planning to run for support supps?
ive run both. as well as LMG and tren. I have TUDCA for support, along with forma stanzol, and joint repair

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I would add in a well rounded cycle assist product of your choice on top of the tudca and make sure you have pct in check before you start your cycle

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I would add in a cycle assist product on top of the tudca and make sure you have pct in check before you start your cycle but it is a nice stack

Enjoy :)

TheJminator

Awards
Sorry for the bump. But i have a question

I am prone to gyno, and i do not beleive in the whole "epistane is an anti-estro and serm and blah blah blah"

so i was wondering if it would be smart to run formestane at 100mg ED to keep estro under control

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't convert so you shouldn't need an AI during. Also I don't recommend an AI post cycle but if you are nervous about estrogen rebound then by all means go for it.

TheJminator

Awards
It doesn't convert so you shouldn't need an AI during. Also I don't recommend an AI post cycle but if you are nervous about estrogen rebound then by all means go for it.
Im aware they dont aromatize, but after reading some threads about people getting gyno on their epi or halo cycle, its got me scared enough to want to use during.

and with my past experiances with epi, estro rebound after cycle is incredibly strong

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're nervous, by all means run the formastene. Keep an eye out on joints drying out tho.