HIGH SHBG, LOW FREE TEST, HIGH NORMAL TEST HELP!!!

newbie2222

Awards
ok guys, i am a 29 yr old male. have done two cycles in my life both within the last 2 years. I did a sust/deca and a sust/tren. First cycle was gravy, the tren cycle i experienced some sides. I developed a mild case of gyno, my hair began to fall out 2 weeks after cycle at an unbelievable rate, i had some mild acne on upper arms, and i ran into some ED issues for the first time ever in my life. I was able to get an erection but i would lose it after about 10 minutes. I was usually drunk when i had this issue but i had never had anything like it before. I have been on propecia for 10 years. i started early at first sign of hair loss. the stuff worked wonders. i had more hair at 28 then i did at 19. i have bad genes for hair loss as my older brother was balding by the time he was 24 and i have 3 uncles with no hair. I was uneducated when it came to the tren and the propecia so when i took the tren it basically wiped out 10 years of work. I quit propecia and began to use rogaine to try and counter the hair loss. THANK GOD that it worked wonders. within 5 months my hair was back to about 90 percent of what it was pre cycle. ok that's the backround.
i finished my pct for this cycle about 9 months ago. my libido has been pretty ****ty since, i cant concentrate for ****, i forget things non-stop, i was feeling overall pretty depressed. i went to doc and got bloods done. everything came back normal except my SHBG was high and my free test was low. overall test was on the high end. here are the results.

SHBG- 77 - Norm range 10-57 nmol/L
Testosterone, Free, Serum- 10.30 norm range 8-27 pg/ml
Testosteronoe, Total, S.- 765.3 norm range 249-836 mg/dl
percentage of free test 1.3 norm range 2.0-4.3
in this section of the test there was also a a test for TSH which the levels seemed low but he didnt go over it with me.
TSH- 0.391 norm range 0.270-4.2

i am a decent drinker. binge drink 1x a week on average. seems to me this might be a liver problem? i go back in 3 weeks again. i dont have insurance and this dr. is a friend of my mom's. he did a **** ton of tests on me like brain scans, bone density scan/ body fat analysis, gave me personality tests. he is thorough. he said his first recommended treatment would prob be to put me on some testosterone therapy. but i was very young for that so he was hesitant. also, i dont have insurance so affording that would be rough but doable. any help or advice or anything would be awesome. thanks guys.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If u lower shbg ur free test will go up. I use stinging nettle root. I buy it in bulk and cap it my self. It works well. And it's cheap.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Your problem is solved,by me.

I wish all problems were as easy as this one.

Get LJ100®.

Your free test will go through the roof.

Dose it smaller though,like 5-10 mg per day,if you want your free test to remain somewhere close to normal limits.

I`m still experimenting with dosing and bloodwork to see what constant dose would keep me around the upper limit.

Otherwise,it goes up too much.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What's the active ingredients?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Eurypeptides I think.

It`s a standardized trademark extract of Eurycoma Longifolia.

I am delighted by how it works.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool I'm going to check it out. Does it also lower shbg, cuz that's what nettle root does. It increases free test by reducing the the amount of shbg can bind to

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Cool I'm going to check it out. Does it also lower shbg, cuz that's what nettle root does. It increases free test by reducing the the amount of shbg can bind to
I think it works by binding SHBG.

This is good stuff.

I`ve used divaniil(nettle root ingredient)too but this one kicks ass.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool well I'm def going to check it out. Hopefully Ican get it in bulk powder too.

newbie2222

Awards
Your problem is solved,by me.I wish all problems were as easy as this one.Get LJ100®.Your free test will go through the roof.Dose it smaller though,like 5-10 mg per day,if you want your free test to remain somewhere close to normal limits.I`m still experimenting with dosing and bloodwork to see what constant dose would keep me around the upper limit.Otherwise,it goes up too much.
thanks for the response. what brand and where to buy do you recommend?