Epistane Stack: Looking for Verification

zakaesb

Awards
Hey guys, new to posting but feel like I have a decent amount of research to start my 3rd stack.

Previous stacks:
5-Deca-zol (Legal Limit Labs)
MMA-3 Xtreme (American Cellular Labs)

I always ran these stacks the same, at the time a friend of mine was working at a supplement store and set everything up for us, (dumbA$$ idea i know) but we always ran 4 wk stacks with T-Boost during stack, PCT after, not much issues. With the MMA-3 I developed a small amount of Gyno, was 18 at the time so it was stupid in the first place. Now that my diet, supplementation, cardio, and training are organized, I feel its time to take another shot at something. My lifting experience was the basic olympic lifting style since my freshman year of High-School. But now am more focused on a bodybuilding style of training. So please just tell me what you think about my research:

Epistane (Dragon Nutrition) 6wk.
30/40/40/50/50/50 (tell me what you think about this)

TUDCA for cycle support

Inhibit-P to control the gyno.

Multivitamin, Fish oil, joint support, all that stuff regular of course.

PCT:
Nolvadex
20/20/10/10

DAA PURE
3G/DAY for 6wk

Erase dosed:
0/0/3/3/2/1 (can someone explain this dosage as # of pills? or what)

So thats it, pretty sloppy but its a start.
Did most of my research off of the post by Cycles for Beginners. Thanks for the help guys, Z.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Generally I like it. My personal preference for Epi dosages are different though:

Epi
40/40/40/40/60/60

Something like Trenazone or DHT (Stano) added to it...and good call on the Inhibit-P , keeps the Acne (in some cases) , libido drops and gyno at bay! Specially since people don't realize that a sudden drop of estrogen or higher Androgenic rations can also cause Prolactin spikes, which Inhibit-P is designed to control!

Cycle gets the A-OK! and a 10+ rating if you dose:

PCT:
Clomid
50/50/50/50
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1
CEL PCT assist
4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce-XT
4/4/4/4/4/4

Oh and remember to have your CEL Cycle assist on cycle! BP can be iffy on Epi on cycle!

zakaesb

Awards
Thanks man I really appreciate the reply. Only other thing I was curious about is if a T-Boost is needed in the first 6 weeks of the stack. All previous ones I have ran, I always used a T-Boost during the stack. But everywhere I have looked had no mention of a T-Boost during.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks man I really appreciate the reply. Only other thing I was curious about is if a T-Boost is needed in the first 6 weeks of the stack. All previous ones I have ran, I always used a T-Boost during the stack. But everywhere I have looked had no mention of a T-Boost during.
On PCT only, a T booster will do nothing on a cycle, the AR is all hugged by the exogenous hormones and will not be estimulated by the natural supplements AND when natural testosterone production is shut down, a regular herbal supplement will do NOTHING for your testicles to produce teston cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run nolva for 5 weeks just to be safe. Pretty long to take a methyl and high dosage.

zakaesb

Awards
I would run nolva for 5 weeks just to be safe. Pretty long to take a methyl and high dosage.
I will have a ton of extra anyway so that works. would you suggest than 20/20/10/10/10?
or: 20/20/20/10/10?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't Nolva hepatotoxic though? I thought 6 weeks was pretty standard.
It is standard, but on the longer side. If you go on other forums more geared towards cycles, you will see that most people run 6 weeks PCTs. I wouldn't worry about nolva's hepatoxicity at all.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have a ton of extra anyway so that works. would you suggest than 20/20/10/10/10?
or: 20/20/20/10/10?
Either one, not really gonna matter.

zakaesb

Awards
Generally I like it. My personal preference for Epi dosages are different though:

Epi
40/40/40/40/60/60

Something like Trenazone or DHT (Stano) added to it...and good call on the Inhibit-P , keeps the Acne (in some cases) , libido drops and gyno at bay! Specially since people don't realize that a sudden drop of estrogen or higher Androgenic rations can also cause Prolactin spikes, which Inhibit-P is designed to control!

Cycle gets the A-OK! and a 10+ rating if you dose:

PCT:
Clomid
50/50/50/50
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1
CEL PCT assist
4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce-XT
4/4/4/4/4/4

Oh and remember to have your CEL Cycle assist on cycle! BP can be iffy on Epi on cycle!
Would you run that Trenazone,
2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 than than run the epi
0/0/40/40/40/40/60/60

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Looks like I've got some good advice. Epi at 60 is great & with trenazone at 2ml u can't go wrong. The only thing I would change is start with epi/tren then run the tren two weeks after. That way ur only coming off one substance going into pct.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but there are a few known causes for gynecomastia. In your case, I'd say the most likely of culprits would be;
1. Low test
2. High estrogen (most likely due to aromatization)
3. High prolactin
If, in fact, your gyno is due to high prolactin, then you are on point with the Inhibit-p. While on, I wouldn't worry so much about the low test part, but more so post PCT if you don't reboot properly. Conversely, epi is not "supposed" to aromatize, but it has been known to happen. That being said, if your gyno flares while on cycle and you're properly using Inhibit-p, you may need to look for something to control your e/e2 levels while on. Just a thought.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey man just my 2 cents but I just ran almost that exact cycle and it worked out well with zero sides you should be fine. 8lbs in six weeks and 4% loss of body fat, and the gains I made I kept. Good luck

whaz

whaz

Awards
I'm about to run an Epi/Trenazone/Stano/FormaSurge/Dermacrine cycle here in a month or two. I'm super excited, I love Epi and Trenazone.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run an Epi/Trenazone/Stano/FormaSurge/Dermacrine cycle here in a month or two. I'm super excited, I love Epi and Trenazone.
I am just finishing up my run of the same except I did Hdrol/Trenazone/Stano/FormaSurge/Dermacrine. In my 5th week, so far put on 10 lbs lost quite a bit of fat and added 25 lbs to bench and 100 lbs to squats.

Only sides I've had are BP the first two weeks and calf and back pumps.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I am just finishing up my run of the same except I did Hdrol/Trenazone/Stano/FormaSurge/Dermacrine. In my 5th week, so far put on 10 lbs lost quite a bit of fat and added 25 lbs to bench and 100 lbs to squats.

Only sides I've had are BP the first two weeks and calf and back pumps.
That's awesome! I've run everything but Stano and Forma in the past so I'm really looking forward to it. Glad to hear it's going nicely for you.

zakaesb

Awards
Yea, now I can't order all this stuff quick enough, the total price isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be either.