Is SDMZ 2.0 legal to sell?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
A buddy of mine has some he's like to sell and neither of us are very well versed on the new laws

steppinRazor

Awards
The compounds in question are legal to sell, but there's a possibility its tainted with a minute amount of SD. this is why it was taken out of production.. It's still available at some online retailers..

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
There are two different products labeled under the name. The original was SD and DMZ but sales stopped I believe it was Aug 26 of last year due to the SD ban. It was then re formulated to be M-sten with DMZ. The second of which is still being sold by Blackstone labs and is 100% legal to buy/trade/sell. The first, containing SD, is illegal. If you have the original, I recommend either taking it or selling it to someone you know, in person for cash. Could be very profitable seeing how the original with SD has had some amazing results. Although the new formulated BSL compound is still an amazing product.

steppinRazor

Awards
There are two different products labeled under the name. The original was SD and DMZ but sales stopped I believe it was Aug 26 of last year due to the SD ban. It was then re formulated to be M-sten with DMZ. The second of which is still being sold by Blackstone labs and is 100% legal to buy/trade/sell. The first, containing SD, is illegal. If you have the original, I recommend either taking it or selling it to someone you know, in person for cash. Could be very profitable seeing how the original with SD has had some amazing results. Although the new formulated BSL compound is still an amazing product.
all that would be true, but he has the v2. The purity of the methyl stenbolone is in question tho, and that's why it's no longer in production. That is, unless iron mag fixed the issue and released it...I thought their answer to the issue was just releasing a pure methyl sten product and dropping the dmz line though..

steppinRazor

Awards
Any way you cut it, the 2.0 version should be good to go, just keep it in mind that it may contain traces of SD

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I believe BSL bought the rights from IML or may just be a sister company of IML or something of that nature. SDMZ was discontinued through IML, but BSL continued to sell it. I believed it was just reformulated ( dropped SD, added M-sten) to make it legal to sell again after the ban. But you or correct. OP, you are good to go to do as you wish with the product.

JRam

JRam

Awards
A buddy of mine has some he's like to sell and neither of us are very well versed on the new laws
I have no idea whether it is legal or illegal to sell it. However, you may want to think twice about taking what is essentially legal advice from anonymous people on a message board such as this one. If someone tells you to use a different grip while doing chins and it doesn't work for you, then it's no big deal. On the other hand, if someone tells you that selling X is legal, and you find out it's not, the reprecussions are potentially much more serious. Telling LE or the court that you were told selling it was okay on AM likely won't help much.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I have no idea whether it is legal or illegal to sell it. However, you may want to think twice about taking what is essentially legal advice from anonymous people on a message board such as this one. If someone tells you to use a different grip while doing chins and it doesn't work for you, then it's no big deal. On the other hand, if someone tells you that selling X is legal, and you find out it's not, the reprecussions are potentially much more serious. Telling LE or the court that you were told selling it was okay on AM likely won't help much.
Go to IMl website. Take the blackstone labs link to their website through their featured sellers section. You will see Super DMZ 2.0 on sale. Legally. To each their own but there is truth in your statement. I'm giving you advice to the best of my knowledge.

JRam

JRam

Awards
Go to IMl website. Take the blackstone labs link to their website through their featured sellers section. You will see Super DMZ 2.0 on sale. Legally. To each their own but there is truth in your statement. I'm giving you advice to the best of my knowledge.
I don't doubt for a minute what you're saying. In fact, it's probably accurate. However, I'm just noting that as a general proposition seeking legal advice on a forum such as this is probably not the smartest thing in the world.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I don't doubt for a minute what you're saying. In fact, it's probably accurate. However, I'm just noting that as a general proposition seeking legal advice on a forum such as this is probably not the smartest thing in the world.
Depends on what that legal advice is. If you're seeking information about whether a given anabolic is legal for sale or not, Anabolic Minds is a good place to ask. Immigration law, real estate law... These things I would ask about elsewhere. Legal status of an anabolic, age of sexual consent in a given state... We have these answers.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is Ostarine (a compound that has not been released, the formula I mean) legal to be sold? Or approved by human trials (plural, not only one) as a dietary supplement? Or is it even Ostarine in the first place...?

Is SuperDrol banned? Yup...

Just saying...

ASFh32

Awards
Considering the fact that the folks that brought you real m-sten in the first place stopped production because of traces of SD and an inability to design a method of production that removed all traces of SD, it is extremely likely that IML got their msten from the same lab using the same exact processes, which means its also contains traces of SD.

Just because it's for sale doesn't mean it's legal. If it tests for SD, it doesn't matter where the **** you got it, how you got it, or when you got it, SD is a scheduled drug. Illegal.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Considering the fact that the folks that brought you real m-sten in the first place stopped production because of traces of SD and an inability to design a method of production that removed all traces of SD, it is extremely likely that IML got their msten from the same lab using the same exact processes, which means its also contains traces of SD.

Just because it's for sale doesn't mean it's legal. If it tests for SD, it doesn't matter where the **** you got it, how you got it, or when you got it, SD is a scheduled drug. Illegal.
Not sure to which company you are referring to, but IML M-Sten Rx is labeled as 100% pure. with IML being one of the top companies adhering to both health codes and legal policies, we have a reason to believe them. Everything you just stated is nothing but assumptions and speculation. And with how hard the Gov is cracking down on this ****, of there were traces of SD, legal action would of already been taken. So seeing how SDMZ 2.0 is DMZ and M-Sten, it is a legal drug that can both be bought and sold legally. Although, make sure if any profit is made, you claim it on your taxes! Don't want the IRS on your ass as that is all you will have to worry about with selling you bottle. Way to many opinions, sell the **** or use it. Both are legal.

ASFh32

Awards
Not sure to which company you are referring to, but IML M-Sten Rx is labeled as 100% pure. with IML being one of the top companies adhering to both health codes and legal policies, we have a reason to believe them. Everything you just stated is nothing but assumptions and speculation. And with how hard the Gov is cracking down on this ****, of there were traces of SD, legal action would of already been taken. So seeing how SDMZ 2.0 is DMZ and M-Sten, it is a legal drug that can both be bought and sold legally. Although, make sure if any profit is made, you claim it on your taxes! Don't want the IRS on your ass as that is all you will have to worry about with selling you bottle. Way to many opinions, sell the **** or use it. Both are legal.
You don't even know the company I'm talking about? Antaeus Labs. They kept testing it and trying to purify it. They couldn't. Label it whatever you want lol. You're cute. You think that matters? lol

Likelihood of getting in trouble, nah, probably not very high. Again, like I said, that doesn't make it legal. If its tested and has SD, it's NOT legal.

There's a lot you don't know brah. You probably shouldn't be offering legal advice.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
You don't even know the company I'm talking about? Antaeus Labs. They kept testing it and trying to purify it. They couldn't. Label it whatever you want lol. You're cute. You think that matters? lol

Likelihood of getting in trouble, nah, probably not very high. Again, like I said, that doesn't make it legal. If its tested and has SD, it's NOT legal.

There's a lot you don't know brah. You probably shouldn't be offering legal advice.
I'm not your brah, bro or any of that first and foremost. I do know that I am a cop and I understand 100% of the legality of the issue. I'm not on a forum to brag, prove a point, prover superior knowledge or anything of that nature. The legality goes as follows. Say he got caught and was criminally prosecuted. Selling supplements without a dealers license or business license would be one minor charge along with trafficking illegal substances if it was tested and confirmed to be SD. Once this testing occurred and charges were officially brought on this individual, they would more than likely be 100% dropped with the individual making a statement of, I didn't know it contained illegal substances with his supporting facts being the manufactures label. The charges would not hold up in court and e would be free to walk easily. Now if this person had previous offenses of trafficking illegal substances/ contraband or a criminal record in general, that would be a different story. I picked up an individual with 2lbs of marijuana in the bed of his truck. Want to know the statement that he made to where all charges were dropped??? He didn't know they were there ad someone must of tosses it in his truck at some point without his knowledge. With the contraband not being in his truck cab, it couldn't be linked to being his actual possessions therefore all charges were dropped and he walked free of charges. Our justice system favors criminals and its a ****ed up system. Don't simply judge on a post that you know me or my life. If he got caught, which he would have to be an idiot to get caught trying to sell one bottle, he would walk without a mark on his criminal record. You sir need to check yourself on the legal system, I know it better than you know how to wipe your own as.s.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
holy **** you guys blew this one way out of proportion. either sell the ****, or use it. most cops dont even know what these compounds are nor do they give 2 ****s unless you sold directly to a cop that was fishin for an arrest. cops are too busy going after weed now days to care about some people selling a couple bottles of supplements

not like youre selling an oil in a vial labeled Test E or anything

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
holy **** you guys blew this one way out of proportion. either sell the ****, or use it. most cops dont even know what these compounds are nor do they give 2 ****s unless you sold directly to a cop that was fishin for an arrest. cops are too busy going after weed now days to care about some people selling a couple bottles of supplements

not like youre selling an oil in a vial labeled Test E or anything
I'd rep but I'm on the phone

ASFh32

Awards
I'm not your brah, bro or any of that first and foremost. I do know that I am a cop and I understand 100% of the legality of the issue. I'm not on a forum to brag, prove a point, prover superior knowledge or anything of that nature. The legality goes as follows. Say he got caught and was criminally prosecuted. Selling supplements without a dealers license or business license would be one minor charge along with trafficking illegal substances if it was tested and confirmed to be SD. Once this testing occurred and charges were officially brought on this individual, they would more than likely be 100% dropped with the individual making a statement of, I didn't know it contained illegal substances with his supporting facts being the manufactures label. The charges would not hold up in court and e would be free to walk easily. Now if this person had previous offenses of trafficking illegal substances/ contraband or a criminal record in general, that would be a different story. I picked up an individual with 2lbs of marijuana in the bed of his truck. Want to know the statement that he made to where all charges were dropped??? He didn't know they were there ad someone must of tosses it in his truck at some point without his knowledge. With the contraband not being in his truck cab, it couldn't be linked to being his actual possessions therefore all charges were dropped and he walked free of charges. Our justice system favors criminals and its a ****ed up system. Don't simply judge on a post that you know me or my life. If he got caught, which he would have to be an idiot to get caught trying to sell one bottle, he would walk without a mark on his criminal record. You sir need to check yourself on the legal system, I know it better than you know how to wipe your own as.s.
lol... in my profession... if i had a penny for every time a cop pretended to know about the law...

No. The risk is probably incredibly minute. Doesn't make it any less illegal to possess SD even in trace amounts. Luckily the DEA doesn't seem to care about individuals and is only going after big sellers And manufacturers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2