DAA and erase or DAA and 6 bromo?

musclepunk

Banned
Awards
hi guys
im just starting an 8 weeks standalone cycle of just DAA and an AI to get a bit leaner and lose the soft look(im age 40)
can someone tell me what would work better of these 2 stacks?
DAA and 6 BROMO or DAA AND ERASE?
im going to be doing it 8 weeks on and 4 off. 6 bromo is cheaper and well established but any sides at 50mg a day?
im not sure about pes erase.i havent seen anything indicating it actually does anything.(study wise)
thanks

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
hi guys
im just starting an 8 weeks standalone cycle of just DAA and an AI to get a bit leaner and lose the soft look(im age 40)
can someone tell me what would work better of these 2 stacks?
DAA and 6 BROMO or DAA AND ERASE?
im going to be doing it 8 weeks on and 4 off. 6 bromo is cheaper and well established but any sides at 50mg a day?
im not sure about pes erase.i havent seen anything indicating it actually does anything.(study wise)
thanks
6-bromo and DAA will work great for what you want to do. Id get powder DAA because it can be cheaper. Run about 9 grams through out the day. Maybe add some Trib too. Ive used 6 bromo at 100 mg a day and had no sides.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-bromo and DAA will work great for what you want to do. Id get powder DAA because it can be cheaper. Run about 9 grams through out the day. Maybe add some Trib too. Ive used 6 bromo at 100 mg a day and had no sides.
Research shows 3 grams is the dose of DAA that yields results. Please explain why you are recommending taking 3 times that?

chrisu0017

Awards
I've never used DAA with the 6-bromo, but have done a number of DAA/erase cycles with good success. Just started another cycle last week, but added in Anabeta this time, as I'm trying to put on weight.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
As far as why I recommended 3 times the dose. That's just what works for me in the past. 3 grams per serving 3 times a day. Maybe mine wasn't strong enough? It worked at 9 grams a day. I was just in the process of doing some research about 6-Bromo vs. ATD. I guess ATD is an anti-androgen and it just blocks estrogen? And 6-Bromo seems to be an anti-estrogen that will lean you out better and can actually help you build muscle. Is this info correct?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either option is good

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't take 9g/day of DAA whatever you do. Nothing scientific supports the need for 9g as others have said and chance for sides only increase with dosage. If this guys wants to use 9 he can do whatever he likes, but 3-3.5g e/d is what everyone else uses to good effect.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
^^^^ this. 9 grams is excess. It'll have you sitting in the boys room all day anyway. Like the one guy already said, dry you out via diarrhea! 3120mg is the clinical dose. 3.5 grams makes sure you don't undercut it