Trenbolone Acetate and Testosterone Enanthate

josiah

Awards
NEED HELP-- I'm taking Testosterone Enanthate 300Mg/ml doing 1ml a week, I'm just about to jump on Trenbolone Acetate 100Mg/ml and I know you take the Tren once every 3days but how much?

josiah

Awards
NEED HELP-- I'm taking Testosterone Enanthate 300Mg/ml doing 1ml a week, I'm just about to jump on Trenbolone Acetate 100Mg/ml and I know you take the Tren once every 3days but how much?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Most people will recommend Tren Ace at 300/400mg/week. I would say stick to 300mg and up the dose as needed.

MrBEEF

Awards
Based on your post count, and the way this post was written, you have zero experience.

I think the better question is how large will your tits be after your cycle? =/

If I was you I'd do a lot more reading here on the forum, and perhaps some books before you go out and do this. Tren has some real bad side fx.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's a good idea to run tren ace Ed. It has a short half life. I'd recommend reading some more before u hop on tren

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
trens is somewhat tricky. some people get results from 25mg ed. some people can go above 100mg ed. i cant go above 50mg. love the stuff but it takes some experience to learn how to tame it. you cant really rely on how it works on others. if your new to injectables, get a good grasp on how you react to test first. it will save you alot of stress in the long run.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trens is somewhat tricky. some people get results from 25mg ed. some people can go above 100mg ed. i cant go above 50mg. love the stuff but it takes some experience to learn how to tame it. you cant really rely on how it works on others. if your new to injectables, get a good grasp on how you react to test first. it will save you alot of stress in the long run.
100mg a day with 1000mg test did me wonders .. I was also on 100 mg a bombs and 100 mg proviron

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
100mg a day with 1000mg test did me wonders .. I was also on 100 mg a bombs and 100 mg proviron
im a little jealous. if i run it at 100mg a day i get gyno issues. ive run it twice now great results both times but i think next time im going to drop test down to just my TRT and see if i can run it at 100mg ed.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im a little jealous. if i run it at 100mg a day i get gyno issues. ive run it twice now great results both times but i think next time im going to drop test down to just my TRT and see if i can run it at 100mg ed.
I was on prami and arimidex