Pro hormones - do they work?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

Pro hormones - do they work?

as an alternative to doing gear, i know this is nothing compared to steroids, but anyone know if this would help with any lean gains?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

There are hundreds of threads about prohormones, and pages on pages of research showing what they do and how they work.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.79%

They are all lies. Lies I tell you!!!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.85%

Quote Originally Posted by kp2012 View Post
    as an alternative to doing gear, i know this is nothing compared to steroids, but anyone know if this would help with any lean gains?
    I'm guessing you've never had Superdrol? Superdrol is outstanding. But generally speaking most of the ph's that you see are no where near as good as real aas. But there are some that are amazing. I suggest you try products that have lots of good feedback. And you can most certainly make some nice lean gains with a good ph. I suggest having a good support supp on hand as orals wreak havoc on your body.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

They do indeed work just make sure your ancillaries and PCT are in check before you start. And always use a SERM. I think most people recommend halo or superdrol, personally about to try trenabol and log it if you wanna follow ill be posting it as soon as it comes in.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.63%

No, they are all ****. Stick to test boosters that the local gym supp store sells you, that **** is LEGIT.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Damorgs
    No, they are all ****. Stick to test boosters that the local gym supp store sells you, that **** is LEGIT.
    Don't forget cold baths and not sleeping. Anabolic as sheeeeeeet
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%

Pro-hormones are steroids. Hell a lot of them aren't even pro they are Designer Oral Steroids already active no conversion required.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%

Yes PH's work, many people deter away from PH's because PH's have the same side effects with 1/2 the results some say....
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%

Quote Originally Posted by CStank89 View Post
    Yes PH's work, many people deter away from PH's because PH's have the same side effects with 1/2 the results some say....
    Actually for the most part PH's have more side's then injectable steroids but also more drastic results. Which is why PH cycles are like 4-8 weeks, while steroid cycles are like 10-24 weeks. The problem with PH's is gains easy come, gains easy go.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

Actually for the most part PH's have more side's then injectable steroids but also more drastic results. Which is why PH cycles are like 4-8 weeks, while steroid cycles are like 10-24 weeks. The problem with PH's is gains easy come, gains easy go.
    Main reason is because they stop working so quickly...
    Which is good if you're never going to inject. You can recover faster and then be ready to hit another cycle.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Main reason is because they stop working so quickly...
    Which is good if you're never going to inject. You can recover faster and then be ready to hit another cycle.
    Yeah especially sticking to time on= time off pro hormones really make you feel like that next cycles right around the corner way more than running a 16 week test cycle and taking the same time off. Feels like foreverrrr
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

Or you can just not cycle injectibles.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

no, they do not work. and spread the word, tell everyone you know and their momma they dont work.
    I'm tired of my favorite hdrol clone being out of stock.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

What are the latest ph's that people are using? Since I cant get beastdrol anymore im looking into something else.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Dereck View Post
    What are the latest ph's that people are using? Since I cant get beastdrol anymore im looking into something else.
    There is actually a pro methyldrostanolone(not clone) that should be coming to the market well, was supposed to be last week, then this week, probably gonna hear next week now, but it should be here soon.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Listen up dude! Prohormones are drugs that they dident want to use.. They turned out with side-effects or even found better drugs for the action, now some retards pulled the drugs up from the trash-can reinvented a supplement name and changed it to DecaDICOBOL now its legal to sell..

DecaDICOBOL might have been a drug to crack up open your *******, but they are now selling it because of the 10% strength increase it had. So for example EPISTANE was an anti "CANCER" <--------------- CANCER drug................. get the hell out of here, alot of noobs out there have been taking this and dident know **** about what was going through their blood.

Side effects are there, and the generel benefit is 0.5% of steroids. Do the real thing if you wonna go safe with alot of studies behind it.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%

In English please
    BOARD TYRANT
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

"You don't want no part of this ****."
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post

Side effects are there, and the generel benefit is 0.5% of steroids. Do the real thing if you wonna go safe with alot of studies behind it.
    Not everyone can get the real thing. If you take supporting sups and PCT correctly you will minimize the risk. You can mess yourself up taking the real stuff just as easily as on ph's.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

Listen up dude! Prohormones are drugs that they dident want to use.. They turned out with side-effects or even found better drugs for the action, now some retards pulled the drugs up from the trash-can reinvented a supplement name and changed it to DecaDICOBOL now its legal to sell..

DecaDICOBOL might have been a drug to crack up open your *******, but they are now selling it because of the 10% strength increase it had. So for example EPISTANE was an anti "CANCER" <--------------- CANCER drug................. get the hell out of here, alot of noobs out there have been taking this and dident know **** about what was going through their blood.

This is the part where you never post again.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.58%

I feel that Pinning Test > Oral PH use so long as both preload, cycle support, and full pct are planned out and PURCHASED. Injectables are "easier" on your system and have "less" negative sides. I think the "less" sides is overstated because you will still get acne, bpb, ED/shutdown, etc... on an injectable steroid if the proper precautions aren't taken.

However, since pinning costs more and is harder to get, I usually read many more threads that have less than desired pct/support. This ruins gains (especially staying gains), can cause worse sides, and potential long term health risks for a user. IMHO, the PH using group, for the most part, acknowledges the compounds are "worse" for them, but since it is more affordable they will put much more money into support/recovery supps. The results are still good so long as you are reasonable, oral ph cycles are shorter and the compounds are different, thus, putting on 20lbs of staying lean weight for an advanced lifter in any 6-8 week PH cycle is rare.

Keeping your expectations reasonable will usually yield to more effective and healthier results. If you recognize that gaining a lean staying 6lbs-7lbs from an oral cycle is a great success then you will by nature be eating healthier, mixing up your workouts more efficiently, maintaining a decent cardio/HITT schedule, since you won't be so fucosed on "I HAVE TO GAIN 20 POUNDS FOR THIS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL CYCLE!". Expecting 20lbs of permanent lean mass is a bit of stretch, you may gain 20lbs from your whole cycle, but a solid chuink of that will be fat/water and will eventually drop down over time, by focusing on reaching a number as high as 20lbs of staying weight, you will probably eat dirtier, you may skip cardio because you will feel its counterproductive to your goals, and you will get more bummed out/dicouraged when that weight eventually sheds down due to water weight, fat reduction, and the general loss of some cycle gains.

Keep in mind that I am still researching up for what will be my first PH cycle, Mechabol. I have a thread on it in the forum detailing all the supps I have at my disposal, I was fortunate enough to have a friend who wanted a clean slate and moved out west so he sold me all of his stuff at a huge bulk discounted rate. Not everyone is as fortunate so if you take a look do not think you need ALL of those supps/support to go on cycle. In fact it is probably overkill in my instance, but research every way you can combat negative changes to your T,E,Cort, and Prolactin levels while on and during pct.

Also, some people can bear the thought of sticking a needle in their butt and possibly hitting a nerve, blood vessel, or artery and risking infection/serious injury. Thus they just opt for oral alternatives no matter the differential of cost/effectiveness.

I don't mean to generalize with this post, just stating from what I have seen in various forums and posts.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    "You don't want no part of this ****."
    It takes all your bad feelings and turns them into good feelings
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post

I'm guessing you've never had Superdrol? Superdrol is outstanding. But generally speaking most of the ph's that you see are no where near as good as real aas. But there are some that are amazing. I suggest you try products that have lots of good feedback. And you can most certainly make some nice lean gains with a good ph. I suggest having a good support supp on hand as orals wreak havoc on your body.
    Is superdrol legal? Noob question I know, I'm new to all this stuff haha
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Yes that methyl compound is illegal.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%

Superdrol was banned back in the end of last august. Superdrol wasn't a prohormone it was a designer steroid. The injectable steroid known as brand name Masteron(Drostanolone) was chemically altered to have a methyl group at it's 17a carbon position which changes the compound and that is how it was able to be marketed in a gray area, also that 17a methyl group allows it to survive first pass liver metabolism so it can be taken orally and still be effective.

Now a compound like Halodrol and clones it is a precursor to Turinabol, your body metabolizes it into Turinabol.

As mentioned earlier though there is a company making a compound that is a precursor to Superdrol(methasterone) which will circumvent the ban placed on it back in august. Though being brand new there has yet to be real world results of if it is just as effective as Superdrol or not, or if it even act's similar to Superdrol. Should be hitting the market in the next week or two.

Like Mebolazine aka Dymethazine or DMZ is essentially two superdrol molecules bonded together with a Azine which is 2 nitrogen atoms single bonded to each other and double bonded to the 3rd carbon of their superdrol molecule, after you ingest it it is cleaved into two pieces at the Azine group. In theory you would think DMZ would have almost identical results to Superdrol but it does not.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

It takes all your bad feelings and turns them into good feelings
    It's a nightmare!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.82%

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post

Spoken like a true man who has never tried them? :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Am.com
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Transdermal steroids are going to be the new rave. Those and SARMS
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Superman_777 View Post
    Shutup..just shut the fck up idiot. Im sick of seeing so many parrots..where did you parrot this from? Or is it your broscience?

Sent from my SGH-T959
    How is it bro science after reading through log after log, show me injectable's can produce the same results as M1T, Phera, or SD in the same time period. That's why people use these compounds for oral kickstarts to long injectable cycles, put on quick weight and then try to make it permanent with a long elevated cycle.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

How is it bro science after reading through log after log, show me injectable's can produce the same results as M1T, Phera, or SD in the same time period. That's why people use these compounds for oral kickstarts to long injectable cycles, put on quick weight and then try to make it permanent with a long elevated cycle.
    my bad bro I just realized you were talking about injects & not orals..

Sent from my SGH-T959
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.85%

It's illegal now but not unavailable. Like someone else stated they will always find away to reinvent Superdrol and make another version temporarily legal until Gov catches on and bans it. But The original is still readily available through illegal markets if you are inclined to try it.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

This sparks a question I have that maybe someone can help answer. I am going to partake in my first cycle ever, and its going to be a 6 week cycle of hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75. I have everything in order as far as cycle assist and PCT...but I have a trip to europe planned in mid July for a month. I will have limited to no gym access and only be able to do bodyweight workouts. I wanted to start my cycle April 1st...but would it be a better idea to wait until after europe? I'm 23 and have been seriously lifting for 7 years.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

I just finish a cycle of haldrol and just starting pct. But I gained 15 lbs but probably going to loose 5 though from pct
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%

maybe i missed the sarcasm, but this is so retarded if not.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Lm*o. I love the sarcasm.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

Cold baths shut you down HARD though. My balls are raisins after 45 seconds
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%

Man this guy is missing any kind of fundamental understanding about what ph's/steroids are....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Saponins, how do they work?
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 07:34 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 05:47 PM
  3. AAS > How do they work on old guys?
    By mikelee777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 11:19 AM
  4. Has any one tried any of these supps. Do they work
    By pauly J in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 07:27 PM
  5. Penis Enlargement Pumps do they work... (serious thread)
    By Future Prodigy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 11:46 PM