Pro hormones - do they work?

kp2012

Awards
as an alternative to doing gear, i know this is nothing compared to steroids, but anyone know if this would help with any lean gains?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are hundreds of threads about prohormones, and pages on pages of research showing what they do and how they work.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
They are all lies. Lies I tell you!!!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

joeblow1

Awards
as an alternative to doing gear, i know this is nothing compared to steroids, but anyone know if this would help with any lean gains?
I'm guessing you've never had Superdrol? Superdrol is outstanding. But generally speaking most of the ph's that you see are no where near as good as real aas. But there are some that are amazing. I suggest you try products that have lots of good feedback. And you can most certainly make some nice lean gains with a good ph. I suggest having a good support supp on hand as orals wreak havoc on your body.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
They do indeed work just make sure your ancillaries and PCT are in check before you start. And always use a SERM. I think most people recommend halo or superdrol, personally about to try trenabol and log it if you wanna follow ill be posting it as soon as it comes in.

Damorgs

Awards
No, they are all ****. Stick to test boosters that the local gym supp store sells you, that **** is LEGIT.

00S4Boy

Awards
Pro-hormones are steroids. Hell a lot of them aren't even pro they are Designer Oral Steroids already active no conversion required.

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
Yes PH's work, many people deter away from PH's because PH's have the same side effects with 1/2 the results some say....

00S4Boy

Awards
Yes PH's work, many people deter away from PH's because PH's have the same side effects with 1/2 the results some say....
Actually for the most part PH's have more side's then injectable steroids but also more drastic results. Which is why PH cycles are like 4-8 weeks, while steroid cycles are like 10-24 weeks. The problem with PH's is gains easy come, gains easy go.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually for the most part PH's have more side's then injectable steroids but also more drastic results. Which is why PH cycles are like 4-8 weeks, while steroid cycles are like 10-24 weeks. The problem with PH's is gains easy come, gains easy go.
Main reason is because they stop working so quickly...
Which is good if you're never going to inject. You can recover faster and then be ready to hit another cycle.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Main reason is because they stop working so quickly...
Which is good if you're never going to inject. You can recover faster and then be ready to hit another cycle.
Yeah especially sticking to time on= time off pro hormones really make you feel like that next cycles right around the corner way more than running a 16 week test cycle and taking the same time off. Feels like foreverrrr

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you can just not cycle injectibles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, they do not work. and spread the word, tell everyone you know and their momma they dont work.
I'm tired of my favorite hdrol clone being out of stock.

Dereck

Awards
What are the latest ph's that people are using? Since I cant get beastdrol anymore im looking into something else.

00S4Boy

Awards
What are the latest ph's that people are using? Since I cant get beastdrol anymore im looking into something else.
There is actually a pro methyldrostanolone(not clone) that should be coming to the market well, was supposed to be last week, then this week, probably gonna hear next week now, but it should be here soon.

Profion

Awards
Listen up dude! Prohormones are drugs that they dident want to use.. They turned out with side-effects or even found better drugs for the action, now some retards pulled the drugs up from the trash-can reinvented a supplement name and changed it to DecaDICOBOL now its legal to sell..

DecaDICOBOL might have been a drug to crack up open your *******, but they are now selling it because of the 10% strength increase it had. So for example EPISTANE was an anti "CANCER" <--------------- CANCER drug................. get the hell out of here, alot of noobs out there have been taking this and dident know **** about what was going through their blood.

Side effects are there, and the generel benefit is 0.5% of steroids. Do the real thing if you wonna go safe with alot of studies behind it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In English please

Dereck

Awards
Side effects are there, and the generel benefit is 0.5% of steroids. Do the real thing if you wonna go safe with alot of studies behind it.
Not everyone can get the real thing. If you take supporting sups and PCT correctly you will minimize the risk. You can mess yourself up taking the real stuff just as easily as on ph's.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listen up dude! Prohormones are drugs that they dident want to use.. They turned out with side-effects or even found better drugs for the action, now some retards pulled the drugs up from the trash-can reinvented a supplement name and changed it to DecaDICOBOL now its legal to sell..

DecaDICOBOL might have been a drug to crack up open your *******, but they are now selling it because of the 10% strength increase it had. So for example EPISTANE was an anti "CANCER" <--------------- CANCER drug................. get the hell out of here, alot of noobs out there have been taking this and dident know **** about what was going through their blood.

This is the part where you never post again.

GoliathOnline

Awards
I feel that Pinning Test > Oral PH use so long as both preload, cycle support, and full pct are planned out and PURCHASED. Injectables are "easier" on your system and have "less" negative sides. I think the "less" sides is overstated because you will still get acne, bpb, ED/shutdown, etc... on an injectable steroid if the proper precautions aren't taken.

However, since pinning costs more and is harder to get, I usually read many more threads that have less than desired pct/support. This ruins gains (especially staying gains), can cause worse sides, and potential long term health risks for a user. IMHO, the PH using group, for the most part, acknowledges the compounds are "worse" for them, but since it is more affordable they will put much more money into support/recovery supps. The results are still good so long as you are reasonable, oral ph cycles are shorter and the compounds are different, thus, putting on 20lbs of staying lean weight for an advanced lifter in any 6-8 week PH cycle is rare.

Keeping your expectations reasonable will usually yield to more effective and healthier results. If you recognize that gaining a lean staying 6lbs-7lbs from an oral cycle is a great success then you will by nature be eating healthier, mixing up your workouts more efficiently, maintaining a decent cardio/HITT schedule, since you won't be so fucosed on "I HAVE TO GAIN 20 POUNDS FOR THIS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL CYCLE!". Expecting 20lbs of permanent lean mass is a bit of stretch, you may gain 20lbs from your whole cycle, but a solid chuink of that will be fat/water and will eventually drop down over time, by focusing on reaching a number as high as 20lbs of staying weight, you will probably eat dirtier, you may skip cardio because you will feel its counterproductive to your goals, and you will get more bummed out/dicouraged when that weight eventually sheds down due to water weight, fat reduction, and the general loss of some cycle gains.

Keep in mind that I am still researching up for what will be my first PH cycle, Mechabol. I have a thread on it in the forum detailing all the supps I have at my disposal, I was fortunate enough to have a friend who wanted a clean slate and moved out west so he sold me all of his stuff at a huge bulk discounted rate. Not everyone is as fortunate so if you take a look do not think you need ALL of those supps/support to go on cycle. In fact it is probably overkill in my instance, but research every way you can combat negative changes to your T,E,Cort, and Prolactin levels while on and during pct.

Also, some people can bear the thought of sticking a needle in their butt and possibly hitting a nerve, blood vessel, or artery and risking infection/serious injury. Thus they just opt for oral alternatives no matter the differential of cost/effectiveness.

I don't mean to generalize with this post, just stating from what I have seen in various forums and posts.

kp2012

Awards
I'm guessing you've never had Superdrol? Superdrol is outstanding. But generally speaking most of the ph's that you see are no where near as good as real aas. But there are some that are amazing. I suggest you try products that have lots of good feedback. And you can most certainly make some nice lean gains with a good ph. I suggest having a good support supp on hand as orals wreak havoc on your body.
Is superdrol legal? Noob question I know, I'm new to all this stuff haha

00S4Boy

Awards
Superdrol was banned back in the end of last august. Superdrol wasn't a prohormone it was a designer steroid. The injectable steroid known as brand name Masteron(Drostanolone) was chemically altered to have a methyl group at it's 17a carbon position which changes the compound and that is how it was able to be marketed in a gray area, also that 17a methyl group allows it to survive first pass liver metabolism so it can be taken orally and still be effective.

Now a compound like Halodrol and clones it is a precursor to Turinabol, your body metabolizes it into Turinabol.

As mentioned earlier though there is a company making a compound that is a precursor to Superdrol(methasterone) which will circumvent the ban placed on it back in august. Though being brand new there has yet to be real world results of if it is just as effective as Superdrol or not, or if it even act's similar to Superdrol. Should be hitting the market in the next week or two.

Like Mebolazine aka Dymethazine or DMZ is essentially two superdrol molecules bonded together with a Azine which is 2 nitrogen atoms single bonded to each other and double bonded to the 3rd carbon of their superdrol molecule, after you ingest it it is cleaved into two pieces at the Azine group. In theory you would think DMZ would have almost identical results to Superdrol but it does not.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Transdermal steroids are going to be the new rave. Those and SARMS

00S4Boy

Awards
Shutup..just shut the fck up idiot. Im sick of seeing so many parrots..where did you parrot this from? Or is it your broscience?

Sent from my SGH-T959
How is it bro science after reading through log after log, show me injectable's can produce the same results as M1T, Phera, or SD in the same time period. That's why people use these compounds for oral kickstarts to long injectable cycles, put on quick weight and then try to make it permanent with a long elevated cycle.

Superman_777

Awards
How is it bro science after reading through log after log, show me injectable's can produce the same results as M1T, Phera, or SD in the same time period. That's why people use these compounds for oral kickstarts to long injectable cycles, put on quick weight and then try to make it permanent with a long elevated cycle.
my bad bro I just realized you were talking about injects & not orals.. :p

Sent from my SGH-T959

joeblow1

Awards
It's illegal now but not unavailable. Like someone else stated they will always find away to reinvent Superdrol and make another version temporarily legal until Gov catches on and bans it. But The original is still readily available through illegal markets if you are inclined to try it.

chico1

Awards
This sparks a question I have that maybe someone can help answer. I am going to partake in my first cycle ever, and its going to be a 6 week cycle of hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75. I have everything in order as far as cycle assist and PCT...but I have a trip to europe planned in mid July for a month. I will have limited to no gym access and only be able to do bodyweight workouts. I wanted to start my cycle April 1st...but would it be a better idea to wait until after europe? I'm 23 and have been seriously lifting for 7 years.

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
I just finish a cycle of haldrol and just starting pct. But I gained 15 lbs but probably going to loose 5 though from pct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

maybe i missed the sarcasm, but this is so retarded if not.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Man this guy is missing any kind of fundamental understanding about what ph's/steroids are....