Ready for first cycle but still need some mentoring
- 02-27-2013, 11:18 PM
- 02-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Solid diet, training routine an sleep! Do some research on started compounds and then post a possible cycle layout. You're not gonna get help if it looks like you haven't done any research yourself. Use the search bar and type first PH cycle ad read what comes up. Then create a possible cycle, post it and you will get a lot more advice. Also study PCT and cycle support. You will get bashed if it seems like you don't know much and wanna run a cycle.
- 02-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Will do, thank you for the advice! I should of known better just to jump in and post.
02-28-2013, 12:03 AM
You're good brother! Just saving you from possible. Get a cycle lay out, learn your stuff and tons of people will be more than willing to give you tips
Similar Forum Threads
- By robberg in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2012, 04:41 AM
- By 1997Stang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2012, 11:33 AM
- By seanjnt in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 9Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:39 AM
- By Gilbeyjack in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:14 PM
- By sher in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2009, 11:08 PM