Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, here's the plan:

Weeks 1-4: Dianabol 40mg ED
Weeks 1-12: 1-Test 800mg Weekly
Weeks 1-12: 4AD cyp 1200mg Weekly
Weeks 13-16: 50mg Stromba Oral ED
Weeks 1-16: Letro 0.25mg ED (used in last 4 weeks because HCG will probably be used then and Letro should always be used if you use HCG)
I will use HCG, but haven't decided on a protocol

PCT:
17-20: Clomid (300mg first day, followed by 100mg for 2 weeks, then 50mg for a week, then 25mg for a week)
17-20: Nolvadex 40mg first 2 weeks, 20mg next two weeks

Why:

DBol to kickstart the cycle. 1-Test cyp as the backbone. 4AD cyp (not Test E) because I have a vial of it and I'd rather use what I have before buying anything new. I calculated a vial would last 12 weeks at about 1200mg. Likewise the 1-Test cyp would last 12 weeks at 800mg. The reason for Stromba at the end is several-fold. First off, in order to start PCT, you have to wait for all the exogenous hormones to clear your system first. With cyps that takes 4 weeks. Stromba however has a short half-life being an oral. So during the 4 weeks while I'm waiting for the esters to clear, I take the Stanazolol to keep androgen levels up and due to the short halflife I can go immediately to PCT the day after taking the last dose. I picked stanazolol as opposed to something wet because I'd rather not have my estrogen skyrocket at the end of a cycle. That and Winstrol is known as a good hardening agent. The idea isn't to pack on additional muscle to any significant degree with the Winstrol but merely to maintain the gains until PCT can begin.

As for HCG, I'm not sure which protocol to use. Folks here are always recommending the Swale protocol, but I have heard a few personal accounts that said it desensitized them due to using the HCG for so long. I was thinking something of a compromise. Perhaps using it twice weekly during weeks 5-6, 9-10, 13-16 at 500IU per dose. That way I wouldn't let the good'ol'boys run away too far, but at the same time I wouldn't use constantly thereby avoiding desensitizing them.

So tell me what you folks think.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, no one replied. I suppose its too boring for you folks? Is it a good cycle plan? Is it a poor one? Is the HCG dosage schedule a good idea? How about the choice of orals? Any input would be much appreciated.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I don't think you'll need hcg throughout the cycle. Using it towards the end 2 weeks before your PCT at 500ui EOD should be good.