Support for steroid/ph use.

Pirate

Awards
**I also posted this in the Anabolic Steroid thread, but I figured some people don't read that thread, so I posted this in here too**

I am writing a paper supporting steroid use for those who do NOT play sports, and for those over the age of 21. My argumant is that if someone wants to use steroids for the purpose of vanity, they should have the right. I believe that If steroids were available in the proper dosages, legally, that alot more people would not abuse them. If anyone can post anything to help me support this argument i would really appreciate it. Any help WOULD REALLY HELP! if you could include sources too that would rule.

Thanks,

Pirate

Goat

Awards
**I also posted this in the Anabolic Steroid thread, but I figured some people don't read that thread, so I posted this in here too**

I am writing a paper supporting steroid use for those who do NOT play sports, and for those over the age of 21. My argumant is that if someone wants to use steroids for the purpose of vanity, they should have the right. I believe that If steroids were available in the proper dosages, legally, that alot more people would not abuse them. If anyone can post anything to help me support this argument i would really appreciate it. Any help WOULD REALLY HELP! if you could include sources too that would rule.

Thanks,

Pirate
Compare the problems (crime, gangs etc..) associated with illegal drug use (crack/coke etc..) with the lack of problems with the legal drugs (prohormones). Both can be harmful. Both can be beneficial (medical marijuanna, morphine, heroin for cancer patients in pain....my granny took it in England).

oh yeah....and its a free f'ing country you greedy dicks...hands of my ****. Go kill an intern or something legislators.

darius

This is America.. Land of the free and land of government by the people (well representatives). Tons of people are doing steroids.. so people do want it, we should be able to use them, and the gov should be ok with it. It doesn't harm anyone else and it's not too dangerous at the correct doses / pct. Things like this make me think democracy is a passive dictatorship. And the whole thing how cigarettes are legal and steroids are illegal is so stupid for the obvious reasons.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
This is America.. Land of the free and land of government by the people (well representatives). Tons of people are doing steroids.. so people do want it, we should be able to use them, and the gov should be ok with it. It doesn't harm anyone else and it's not too dangerous at the correct doses / pct. Things like this make me think democracy is a passive dictatorship. And the whole thing how cigarettes are legal and steroids are illegal is so stupid for the obvious reasons.
it just boggles the mind to think things like cigs are allowed to be solds with known cancer and other health risks very well established. Properly used aas and ph improve health, strength, etc. Go figure. What's even more amazing is the problems we have and they wanna take something away thats actually beneficial. In the name of saving kids...duh..there's alot more substantive things that can be done to help kids...ok...rant's over

timogburn

Awards
Cigarettes are a good argument, as well as ALCOHOL. Drinking is widely accepted and socially encouraged all over the country, and because of this there are millions upon millions of people with alcohol related deaths. How many people do you here about dying from steroids/ph's? Not even .0001% of those from alcohol and tobacco.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The difference is, and I'm not saying this is right, but there are more ppl addicted to cigs, and more ppl who drink alcohol than there are ppl who use steroids. The public backing for steroids is slim, there are much fewer ppl that use androgens. Because of this, and because of outright ignorance in part of the media and government, painting a horrid picture of steroids, there never will be a large following of users allowing for the voice of the ppl to have steroids legalized.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
More people overdose, die and or have serious medical repercutions on over the conter meds than any.
As far as vanity goes, look at all the plastic surgery, related operations and treatments that are being done these days.If AAS were prescribed under supervision,for the sake of "augmentational "reasons I am sure the general public would find it more to their liking...right now there is so much association with "cheating", and too much media hype on the dangers.Who are you cheating if you are Joe shmoe, and want to look and feel better about yourself, and boost your self esteem.

builtolast

Awards
Breast implants for large, full breasts are legal.
Calf implants for fuller calves are legal.
Pectoral implants for men who want fuller chests are legal.
Liposuction for unwanted/unhealthy fat is legal.
Gastric bypass for lazy obese people is legal.
Botox for loose facial muscles is legal.
Face lifts for saggy faces are legal.
Tummy tucks for flabby stomachs are legal.
Skin tightening surgery for loose skin is legal.
Collagen injections for fuller lips is legal.

All of these things can be used for vanity.

All of these procedures have possible HIGH risk dangers associated with them.

All of the people going through the procedure do these on their of their own free will, knowing fully well the possible consequences.

AAS users use for vanity (some for vitality too, believe it or not!). They know there ARE risks associated with them, and use them knowing these risks.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? WHY ARE AAS ILLEGAL?

builtolast

Awards
More people overdose, die and or have serious medical repercutions on over the conter meds than any.
As far as vanity goes, look at all the plastic surgery, related operations and treatments that are being done these days.If AAS were prescribed under supervision,for the sake of "augmentational "reasons I am sure the general public would find it more to their liking...right now there is so much association with "cheating", and too much media hype on the dangers.Who are you cheating if you are Joe shmoe, and want to look and feel better about yourself, and boost your self esteem.
Very good post.

Richyrich

Awards
How about stating that this is something we CHOOSE to do....We are NOT given a choice on what they allow to be pumped into the animals that we consume (steroids!!) or the water we drink (fluoride, chlorine, etc. ) or the fertilizers and bug spray on our fruits and veg....but that is ok in their minds, cause they know what’s best for us...or should I say what's best for their bank accounts....hypocrites

Damn...wish my first post on here wasn't so angry!!!! lol

Rich