WHich DHEA to Use

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
im going to run a DHEA product in march and was wondering should i use forerunner DHEA products or the new androfactory MAx Bulk and my goal is mass and strenght.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
you should probably rephrase your question. You're not giving us much of the specifics, it seems. I know FRL Alpha Mass is the ultra1-DHEA that converts to 1-test. 1T is great for strength and some size, but is known to cause some lethargy. FRL Alpha Bulk converts to Test, but you probably won't see much of anything from that one solo so you could stack it with the Mass (help the lethargy, etc).

I don't know anything about Max Bulk.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
sorry, max bulk is "MAX-BULK -The only Lean Mass Builder on the market that can claim to promote a calm less aggressive demeanor while building Lean Aggressive Muscle.

The Advanced DHEA Complex

DHEA in general is commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. But DHEA handled properly can result in higher DHT levels. Blood tests have revealed that when formulated properly these androgens can boost DHT levels by 3.5 times within 6 hours of a single 6 soft gel dose.

The 4-DHEA has balanced androgenic, anabolic and estrogenic activities making it a potent muscle building androgen (46-51), naturally converting to the potent anabolic androstenediol, which then can convert to testosterone.

19-DHEA has a stronger anabolic activity and a weaker androgenic activity. (1) it also has some progestational activity, which can help to reduce inflammation in the joints and increase the overall anabolic effect of androgens; (3,9,10) this can convert naturally to the anabolic bolandiol, which can then convert to 19-nortestosterone.

Muscle growth initiated with MAX-BULK" thats from a post that someone had posted.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
you should probably rephrase your question. You're not giving us much of the specifics, it seems. I know FRL Alpha Mass is the ultra1-DHEA that converts to 1-test. 1T is great for strength and some size, but is known to cause some lethargy. FRL Alpha Bulk converts to Test, but you probably won't see much of anything from that one solo so you could stack it with the Mass (help the lethargy, etc).

I don't know anything about Max Bulk.
Have you ran Alpha Mass?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pbold is a great product, its also versatile depending on your goals. i will be using pbold stacked with lean cut very soon.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
hva tech iam bulking and looking for strenght is the new max bulk gonna be better than there bulk up do u think? Would it be good to do a 6 week cycle using either bulk up or mass bulk and p bold so i would get 1 p bold and prolly 1 max bulk and run each for 3 weeks at the max dose?...what u think would be good for mass and strenght

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
What would be the best dhea to use for a cut? 1-DHEA, something like 1-AD?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hva tech iam bulking and looking for strenght is the new max bulk gonna be better than there bulk up do u think? Would it be good to do a 6 week cycle using either bulk up or mass bulk and p bold so i would get 1 p bold and prolly 1 max bulk and run each for 3 weeks at the max dose?...what u think would be good for mass and strenght
thats not really long enough to see the benefits, if anything run both at 6 weeks. you cant go wrong with bulk-up or max-bulk stacked with pbold..

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
hvatech do u know when max bulk is coming out.i would love to stack 2 max bulks with 2 pbolds even 1 pbold bottle ran at a lower dose for 6 weeks...but i mean max bulk is very expensive....and whats the main compound in androfactory's pbold

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
if worse comes to worse with the max bulk what would be the best combo.... alpha mass n 7 keto spray, pbold n alpha mass, or p bold n 7 keto for a 6-7 week run..sorry for all the questions

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is it really? i always wanteed to use that
Yes, for a safer compound that would only require an otc pct it is very versatile.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if worse comes to worse with the max bulk what would be the best combo.... alpha mass n 7 keto spray, pbold n alpha mass, or p bold n 7 keto for a 6-7 week run..sorry for all the questions
Not sure when the release is. I havent ran any of those compounds other than pbold which was the old taurus version, what are your goals?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvatech do u know when max bulk is coming out.i would love to stack 2 max bulks with 2 pbolds even 1 pbold bottle ran at a lower dose for 6 weeks...but i mean max bulk is very expensive....and whats the main compound in androfactory's pbold
17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
then you have a few options....pbold, bulk up, lean cut will also work for lean gains...

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
hva tech im def getting pbold and im tryin to get 2 max bulks or bulk up if i can get discounts if not im running 2 pbolds and either max bulk or bulk up for a 6-7 week cycle... how should i dose pbold

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yup

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
okay you think thats a good stack...pbold and bulk up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2