Question about gains from stacking vs solo run

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Question about gains from stacking vs solo run

Ive been looking for a good hour on this and have not found anything. My question is...

Say someone were to stack two oral steroids or prohormones, would they be getting less results from each compound they are taking but more overall? or would each one provide the same gains as if they were run solo?

For example; say someone runs d-bol and gets X amount of gains, and later on they run anadrol or something and get Y amount of gains. If they were to stack their d-bol with the anadrol a year later, would they get the X amounts of gains PLUS the Y amount of gains? or would the gains be slighter lessar, say 3/4 of X and Y, but more overall?

I do NOT intend on stacking d-bol and anadrol, it was just an example.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay View Post
    Ive been looking for a good hour on this and have not found anything. My question is...

Say someone were to stack two oral steroids or prohormones, would they be getting less results from each compound they are taking but more overall? or would each one provide the same gains as if they were run solo?

For example; say someone runs d-bol and gets X amount of gains, and later on they run anadrol or something and get Y amount of gains. If they were to stack their d-bol with the anadrol a year later, would they get the X amounts of gains PLUS the Y amount of gains? or would the gains be slighter lessar, say 3/4 of X and Y, but more overall?

I do NOT intend on stacking d-bol and anadrol, it was just an example.
    What I got out of from what I've read is that, the purpose of Stacking compounds is to get a synergistic reaction. Ie both compounds working together to produce a greater result. And also to use less of both compounds as oppose to dosing 1 compound really high to achieve the same result. Hope this helps!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    What I got out of from what I've read is that, the purpose of Stacking compounds is to get a synergistic reaction. Ie both compounds working together to produce a greater result. And also to use less of both compounds as oppose to dosing 1 compound really high to achieve the same result. Hope this helps!
    So when stacking 2 compounds. running them at the sweetspot solo dose is a no-no?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Questions about H-Drol Stack
    By spres444 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 06:05 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate MassPump Stack
    By St1ff in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 05:33 PM
  3. questions about a possible stack
    By peruvianlu in forum Supplements