Legal anabolics what one to use?

Hulking

Awards
I want to stack on muscle mass as soon as possible, what one will help the best?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steak.

What's your age/weight/training experience?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 19 12stone 5ft11 and a year and a half training
1. Read forum rules
2. Learn how to eat to gain weight
3. Don't mess with your hormones yet.

12 stone is 168lbs. You can gain naturally at your age.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Read forum rules
2. Learn how to eat to gain weight
3. Don't mess with your hormones yet.

12 stone is 168lbs. You can gain naturally at your age.
Did you convert that online or do you just know the conversion?

I don't even know what 12 stone means lol.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 stone equals 14 pounds. For some reason I remember stupid stuff like this. I can also convert Celsius to Fahrenheit in my head and the easiest of all, kilos to pounds/miles.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to stack on muscle mass as soon as possible, what one will help the best?
Whenever i hear a kid say "i want to stack on muscle mass as fast as possible," that's HUGE red flag that the person doesn't have the fundamentals down, or the right mindset.

Hulking

Awards
Whenever i hear a kid say "i want to stack on muscle mass as fast as possible," that's HUGE red flag that the person doesn't have the fundamentals down, or the right mindset.
Well your wrong mate, everyone wants to stack muscle on as fast as possible and stay ripped. Think before you speak cause you wouldn't be on anabolics if your goals weren't the same

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't recommend anything other than creatine and protein to you. You're too young, inexperienced, and unknowledgable to wreak the benefits of any other supplement properly.

What's your diet consist of? Total calorie intake? Do you do obnoxious amounts of cardio? What's your weight lifting regime? Is it structured? How much do you sleep?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well your wrong mate, everyone wants to stack muscle on as fast as possible and stay ripped. Think before you speak cause you wouldn't be on anabolics if your goals weren't the same
I'm wrong? Lol. If i were wrong then no one would be natural. No one.

Think before you speak.

Hulking

Awards
I wouldn't recommend anything other than creatine and protein to you. You're too young, inexperienced, and unknowledgable to wreak the benefits of any other supplement properly.

What's your diet consist of? Total calorie intake? Do you do obnoxious amounts of cardio? What's your weight lifting regime? Is it structured? How much do you sleep?
I workout out 4 times a week eat 7meals a day and fuits and nuts Inbetween calorie intake is 7000+ trying to do 1000 per meal, 30mins cardio weekly. I sleep as much as possible it's not steady as I'm studying

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
either this guy is trollin you guys, or hes just fukin dum. id bet my life that op isnt downing 7k cals a day

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You never said **** about anabolics?
You brought up anabolics, and i quote: Think before you speak cause you wouldn't be on anabolics if your goals weren't the same.

herp derp

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I workout out 4 times a week eat 7meals a day and fuits and nuts Inbetween calorie intake is 7000+ trying to do 1000 per meal, 30mins cardio weekly. I sleep as much as possible it's not steady as I'm studying
There's no way your caloric intake is 7,000 calories. If that were the case you'd weigh quite a bit more, even if it were fat. How do you track your calories? What type of food do you eat?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
There's no way your caloric intake is 7,000 calories. If that were the case you'd weigh quite a bit more, even if it were fat. How do you track your calories? What type of food do you eat?
This may or may not be true. I have hyperactive thyroid and I build muscle at a decent pace "nothing scary fast tho" and at 6000-7000 calories per day (hamburgers, fries, pizza, protein shakes, I don't gain fat but I don't put on lbs of muscle like freak every week. I'm 27, 190 lbs 5'11" and 29" waist. Proof is in the pudding

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I also don't do cardio. Maybe you should chill on the cardio unless you're doing it for heart health. For me cardio eats my muscle if I did 30 minutes like that. At 168 lbs doesn't sound like u are obese lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may or may not be true. I have hyperactive thyroid and I build muscle at a decent pace "nothing scary fast tho" and at 6000-7000 calories per day (hamburgers, fries, pizza, protein shakes, I don't gain fat but I don't put on lbs of muscle like freak every week. I'm 27, 190 lbs 5'11" and 29" waist. Proof is in the pudding
Ya well you suck, I wish I could eat that much

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Haha yeah except for the anxiety you get from the Thyroid issue.