How much 1test cyp = 100mg test cyp??

Tbrunson

Awards
I've got some 1 test cyp cooked up and would consider using it for my hrt instead of the test just to see how the 1 test cyp works.

I'm taking 100mg weekly of the T cyp. Any idea how much 1test cyp would "generally" equal 100mg of the real stuff?

Thanks in advance,

TimB.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
1-Test-cyp IS real stuff. If you were talking 4-AD-cyp, then you'd probably need 4x the amount, which would equal the real stuff because it would BECOME the real stuff.

Tbrunson

Awards
1-Test-cyp IS real stuff. If you were talking 4-AD-cyp, then you'd probably need 4x the amount, which would equal the real stuff because it would BECOME the real stuff.
Thanks Meathead1987 and Strateg0s, I wasn't entirely sure if there was a conversion difference with 1 test cyp like there is with 4ad cyp.

I'll give 100mg a shot and see how it feels.

Thanks for your replies.

TimB.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok I know I am showing my ignorance here but oh well nothing new. :hammer:

So say you were doing an experiment and took 1-test-cyp from 1fast, unless one of the board sponsers sell it, for $7 a gram you then convert it and you have some stuff you can actually pin which is equal to REAL AS?

If so then how much do you lose in the conversion if you started with 10 grams of powder?

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
you would simply suspend the powder you have in sterile oil with some benzyl alchol ( BA) or BB ( benzyl, erm brainfart! :) ) to maintain this steriliry, heat it all up, together and there you go. ( search the homebrew section for a proper recipe, its pretty easy if your careful)

you wont lose any in the converstion ( well, not worth knowing about, youl likely lose more not getting the last bits out of the container!) so 10g = 10g in solution or in powder.

1-test is an active compound ( it doesnt convert into something else in the body before its effective) and has slightly diffrent effects than run of the mil testosterone. a search should find something talking about the diffrences I would imagine. look for ' big cats steroid profiles' over at bodybuilding.com for testosterone and 1-test

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i always thought that 4-ad had intrinsic anabolic activity. dr d mentions in some of his posts that 4-ad is 95% as anabolic as test and 125% as androgenic.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks for the info guys. I do know how to convert it or at least I see the threads how to convert it ;)

so basically once you convert a gram of 1-Test Cyp would be approximate to 1 gram of Test Prop as far as anabolic and androgenic properties?

If so then it SEEMS it would be MUCH easier and CHEAPER to just convert 1 Test Cyp to an injectable than all the hassle AND the MUCH higher cost of doing a Synovex experiment.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-test is not the same as test! It is it's own steroid. There is no coversion to test! That's like comparing EQ, decca, winny to test. They are different compounds. The reason it was named 1-test is because it has a similar make-up to test. But they are two completely different hormones that give completly different results.
It's a steroid because there is no conversion in the body, it already is the parent hormone. It was left by the wayside so to speak, and flew under the radar when the steroid act was passed in what 94 I believe.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
1-test is not the same as test! It is it's own steroid. There is no coversion to test! That's like comparing EQ, decca, winny to test. They are different compounds. The reason it was named 1-test is because it has a similar make-up to test. But they are two completely different hormones that give completly different results.
It's a steroid because there is no conversion in the body, it already is the parent hormone. It was left by the wayside so to speak, and flew under the radar when the steroid act was passed in what 94 I believe.
So you are saying 1Test Cyp is NOT like REAL Test Cyp, you know the AS?

If so then this thread is completely wrong as Test Cyp could not be used as HRT?

If so then is there ANY Prohormone that can be easily converted into an injectable which would give the same results as what you get with a Synovex conversion? Perhaps 4AD Cyp?

But it looks like the conversion rate to Test is about 25% so you would need 4 grams a week to get an actual 1 gram of Test. So about $20 a WEEK YUK!

DAMN I used to do AS and knew what I needed to. Now am reduced to doing FREAKING prohormones it is like learning a NEW Language :rofl:

Sounds like I am better off just converting Synovex to get REAL test.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh, 1-test is AAS. 4ad converts to test. I really think you are confused, because your interpretation of what I and other members are posting is cofusing me, lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ROTFLMAO

The more I learn the less I know. If I keep reading this thread I will end up in a big boy diaper rocking back and forth with a dribble cup.

Ok the heck with all of ya, it is Tren pellets and Synovex.

Good night everyone.

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
lol!! 1test is a hormone. not a prohormone! and its good and soon it will be illegal like everything else that is good!