"Blast and cruise" actually safer than cycling?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Could this actually be true?

If you just cycle, you go through periods of jacking your hormone levels sky high, only to have them plumet to near-zero levels after discontinuation. At this point, you will use even more drugs to slowly raise your natural levels to a point that isn't even assured. And then you will repeat this brutal process all over again in a few more months.

This does not seem kind to the body. Could using low-dose test year-round between blast phases actually be safer?

I know it means being married to a needle, and is a major commitment, but I'm just talking in terms of health right now.

Please note I'm not talking about legit TRT here, just AAS use for bodybuilding purposes.

ADMIN EDIT: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/51042-general-forum-rules.html#post605085

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
dont plan on having kids if you blast and cruise. not saying its impossible, but just dont expect it.

and how much more "dangerous" could cycling be when blast and cruise is a perma shutdown for possibly years on end while pumping huge amounts of hormones in your body every month during the blast. there's 2 sides to the coin, both have their benefits and drawbacks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Constant up and down of cycling regards of coming off and on can be.more stressful to.ones system. I do.not advocate starting roids and suggest trt for medicine purpose only. Since I work with a lot of bodybuilders some in their late 40 to 50s who have been doing cycles for 20-30 years. Its when then try to come.off is when they have issues. Just had guy mid 40's come off of 2-3000 Mrs of test per week for year straight. He's totally suicidal now and Im working on his brain chemistry with hiatus shrink to balance him out. Still think something else may be causing this as I saw abnormal levels in his immune system and other blood parameters. Most people are on one cycle a never ending one

gopro2013

Awards
That does not send healthier at all. Where did you find this?

gopro2013

Awards
Constant up and down of cycling regards of coming off and on can be.more stressful to.ones system. I do.not advocate starting roids and suggest trt for medicine purpose only. Since I work with a lot of bodybuilders some in their late 40 to 50s who have been doing cycles for 20-30 years. Its when then try to come.off is when they have issues. Just had guy mid 40's come off of 2-3000 Mrs of test per week for year straight. He's totally suicidal now and Im working on his brain chemistry with hiatus shrink to balance him out. Still think something else may be causing this as I saw abnormal levels in his immune system and other blood parameters. Most people are on one cycle a never ending one
Right on. People forget about that brain chemistry potion of the whole equation. The HPA and HTA axis gets ignored and so many other factors are changed besides test.

gopro2013

Awards
dont plan on having kids if you blast and cruise. not saying its impossible, but just dont expect it.

and how much more "dangerous" could cycling be when blast and cruise is a perma shutdown for possibly years on end while pumping huge amounts of hormones in your body every month during the blast. there's 2 sides to the coin, both have their benefits and drawbacks
yes

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Right on. People forget about that brain chemistry potion of the whole equation. The HPA and HTA axis gets ignored and so many other factors are changed besides test.
Yep then I have to put humpty dumpty back together again.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
That guy was stupid to dose that high and for that long.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I dont doubt there is such thing as roid burn out i mean some guys just look freaking gross after long term use of anabolics dose this mean even if your on trt u would end up looking like rich gaspari all veiny and wrinkly and gross