Feedback on Epi-Strong Cycle

CaptColdCrush

Awards
Hello everyone!

I'd consider myself a seasoned lifter who is now at the age where I'd like to add in some additional supplementation outside of the routine *** options. I've done a significant amount of research and am wanting to try out MrSupps Epi-Strong. Outlined below is the 10 week cycle that I'm currently planning on running. Feel pretty confident overall, especially from a PCT perspective, however would greatly appreciate the feedback and expertise of the board. Thank you so much for viewing!

Week 01-02: RS Transaderm
Week 03-04: RS Transaderm, Epi-Strong & N2Guard
Week 05-06: Epi Strong & N2Guard
Week 07-10: N2Guard, HCGenrate, Forma Stanz & Clomid

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
who pimped the needto cycle to you? youre lookin to spend $350+ on a cycle that should only cost ~$200

and at your size, youll probly need 2 bottles of epistrong

CaptColdCrush

Awards
who pimped the needto cycle to you? youre lookin to spend $350+ on a cycle that should only cost ~$200

and at your size, youll probly need 2 bottles of epistrong
Haha! I appreciate the feedback! I did a Bold cycle a few years ago and utilized Hawthorn Berry and Silymarin as part of my support, however it seemed like N2Guard might provide more options, no? Any recommendations?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
oh dont get me wrong, needto makes some badass products. my problem is that theyre way overpriced lol. for something like epistane, pretty much any support product would suffice. aisports, bps, cel, lecheek, take your pick. for more powerful steroids like sd or dmz, tudca trumps all supports lol

CaptColdCrush

Awards
oh dont get me wrong, needto makes some badass products. my problem is that theyre way overpriced lol. for something like epistane, pretty much any support product would suffice. aisports, bps, cel, lecheek, take your pick. for more powerful steroids like sd or dmz, tudca trumps all supports lol
Price is always a concern, however I feel like if I'm going to do a cycle and do it right, I can't be overly price conscious.

For a PCT, do you think HCGenerate and Clomid are sufficient, or do you have another recommendation? Again, I appreciate the feedback.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well personally, my epi pct would be clomid, daa, and og erase. reason being is daa is cheap and forma stanzol is a steroidal ai. at the end of the day, the cheap stuff works great for most oral cycles, especially the mild ones like epistane

Popeisdope

Awards
In. I recently made a thread asking if anyone had experience with mrsupps epi and if it was any good. I'm plannin on orderin some with my tax return. Excited to see how it goes

CaptColdCrush

Awards
In. I recently made a thread asking if anyone had experience with mrsupps epi and if it was any good. I'm plannin on orderin some with my tax return. Excited to see how it goes
What does your cycle look like?

OnionKnight has been kind enough to give me some advice and recommendations and I think I'm going to go with:

01-04 Epi-Strong (30mg, 30mg, 45mg, 45mg)
01-08 CEL Cycle Assist
04-08 Clomid (80mg, 60mg, 40mg, 20mg)
04-08 DAA 3K (3000mg, 3000mg, 3000mg, 3000mg)
06-10 PES Erase (75mg, 75mg, 50mg 25mg)

Popeisdope

Awards
What does your cycle look like?

OnionKnight has been kind enough to give me some advice and recommendations and I think I'm going to go with:

01-04 Epi-Strong (30mg, 30mg, 45mg, 45mg)
01-08 CEL Cycle Assist
04-08 Clomid (80mg, 60mg, 40mg, 20mg)
04-08 DAA 3K (3000mg, 3000mg, 3000mg, 3000mg)
06-10 PES Erase (75mg, 75mg, 50mg 25mg)
I haven't ordered yet, Tax return should be here any day now and that's what I'm waiting on mostly, along with a little more research, so I don't stress my wallet too much before it gets here.

Mine is looking pretty similar to yours though. I haven't decided which serm I want to use yet. I wanna try torem, but I worry about getting bunk stuff from these research sites. Mine would be

Weeks 1-2 CEL cycle support (I don't know if preloading is necessary, especially for milder PHs, but I'm gonna do it anyways)
Weeks 3-7 CEL cycle support, Epi-strong 30/45/45/45/45 (I don't know if I'll do 6 weeks though since i'll have enough leftover to do so)
Weeks 8-11 SERM I choose at typical tapering dose appropriate for type, DAA 3g a day, PES erase 1/2/3/3
Throughout the entire cycle I'll be taking CL's OT and 2x the daily does of CL's oximegas, and staying on creatine.
I'll be eating about 2800 cals a day at 40/40/20 macros. Will be doing a version of PHAT I've made fit around my split and cardio 3 times a week

I also have leftover Activate Xtreme and 1/2 a bottle of formastanzol i might play around with in the pct too. But I'm trying to keep it kinda simple since it's my first cycle and I'm still not sure what to totally expect while on cycle. The HCgenerate is really intriguing to me as well, though.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if youre gonna use a serm, might as well go get another epi bottle and do 6 weeks. and torem is risky if you dont have a trustworthy research chem site. careful with the ads here, one of them is real good and another is real real bad lol

Popeisdope

Awards
if youre gonna use a serm, might as well go get another epi bottle and do 6 weeks. and torem is risky if you dont have a trustworthy research chem site. careful with the ads here, one of them is real good and another is real real bad lol
I was planning on doing 2 bottles at probably six weeks. That epistane informative bible says 5 but it seems like everyone here runs it six. I'm getting 2 regardless so I might as well use them right? Could you possible pm to clear up the real bad from the real good one?