The Shred (your liver) Stack

1. Registered User

The Shred (your liver) Stack

Can't believe 1fast400 is offering this and providing dosing patterns that would really screw with your liver..

Hey at least you get a free tshirt .

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1610

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

3 Methyl stack....oh....no big deal. It's not like anyone ever cares enough to have their liver values checked. <- Says Mike McCandless
  3. Registered User

i am really suprised.....doesnt sound like something he would do.
    •   

4. Registered User

yeah darius I can't believe he's stacking 3 meNthyls.
  5. Gold Member

The dosages are so low on those stacks I doubt it would affect your liver any more than doing any one of them at higher dosages would. The only problem is, I doubt the stack will do much of anything helpful either.

1mg of Methyl-dien??? 2mg of M4OHN??

Designer Supps even recommends stacking Methyl-dien and M4OHN together in higher dosage than that; from their site:

"8mgs M4OHN per day, 5-7mgs Methyl-Dien per day for 4 weeks"

I don't see the point in stacking the three products though. Seems like it would better to use either just the M4OHN and Methyl-dien together or to use one of them along with the Methyl-DHT (Rage) [using each of the two components of the stack in higher dosages than he has recommended in his stacks].
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    The dosages are so low on those stacks I doubt it would affect your liver any more than doing any one of them at higher dosages would. The only problem is, I doubt the stack will do much of anything helpful either.

1mg of Methyl-dien??? 2mg of M4OHN??

Designer Supps even recommends stacking Methyl-dien and M4OHN together in higher dosage than that; from their site:

"8mgs M4OHN per day, 5-7mgs Methyl-Dien per day for 4 weeks"

I don't see the point in stacking the three products though. Seems like it would better to use either just the M4OHN and Methyl-dien together or to use one of them along with the Methyl-DHT (Rage) [using each of the two components of the stack in higher dosages than he has recommended in his stacks].
    Bro, it says each of those doses 3X a day on that page.
  7. USA HOCKEY

yeah, his magazine 'the bull' encourages similar irresponsible use of methyls
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  8. Gold Member

that's no good...
  9. Gold Member

Well, don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of using 3 methyls, or really even 2 for that matter, together. However, even at three times a day what are you taking here??

3mg of methyl-dien??
    6mg of m4ohn??

(I didn't note how much methyl-dht (Rage) before he pulled stack of the site...)

The figures are woefully inadequate.

Are you telling me that a stack of three methyls that total up to less than 15mg (or so) in total daily dosage is going to somehow effect your liver in a stronger manner than 20mg of M1-T? If so, what is that based on? Just because there are three separate items instead of one?

General rules like "don't stack methyls" have value, but we need to look at WHY such a rule is out there in order to understand WHEN it is best applied.

Let me repeat... I'm not in favor of using 3 methyls together.

However, I think the real reason the stack sucks just because it is a few items which are each underdosed, combined for -- ???? -- I don't know what purpose.

Anyway, as I noted, it is not on the site anymore. Maybe he thought better of it.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Guys I recently did a short (2 week) cycle of high dose 3 methyls. I know most people said not too but I said what the **** and gave it a shot. I just had blood work done and my liver values were just at the top of the normal reference range. Now it could be just me or it could be the short duration of the cycle. Maybe shortly the liver values would go off the charts but at least for two weeks I was ok. Also I did take ProLiver for protection throughout. I had good results and felt great. Now I am doing PCT and I feel fine. Maybe I am just lucky; but I really feel that it depends on WNAT METHYLS that are included in the stack. Remember methylation does not necessarily make a compound a liver killer it just may make it slightly worse for the liver depending how it changes the tertiary structure of the molecule. The cycle is as follows.

Cutter

60 mgs of MDHT spread throughout the day (DS brand)
    60 mgs of M5AA spread throughout the day (DS Brand)
    30 mgs of M4OHN spread throughout the dat (HM Gear)

150 mgs of methyls total.

3 ProLiver throughout the day.

150 mcgs of T4
    1 TriMax in the morning

Started at 193 and 11 % bf ended 186 at 8% for a total of seven pound of almost pure fat loss. Rotating extremem carb reduction. No carbs Monday through Thursday with only 1200 (approx) per day. Friday through Sunday as much food as I desired but almost no FAT. Totally clean diet. This is the greatest cycle I have ever run in my opinion. It started as an experiment but it was really a success. The only problem is I don't have the rest of my blood work, CBC etc. so I don't know if my other chemistries are off, HDL etc. Also it is pretty obvious that this can only be done for two weeks. Also by the way I did no weight training during this period. I only did a typical boxing training routine, including sparring, 5 days per week and ran about 2 miles three days a week (roadwork) and did various plyometrics to build up power, (explosive pushups, pullups, etc).

Mr.50

PS -- I also forgot to mention that I did have a s;ightly significant increase in BP. 140/83 average at rest. Not a disaster but it was something I was monitoring.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

We have been over this many times on this board, and we don't support stacking mehtyl's regardless if you think it's safe or not. There are more practical ways to use these substances, and there are more practical ways to set up a cycle.

There is also the chance of a synergistc effect 1+1=3.

12. Registered User

So if 1 + 1 = 3, then does 1 + 1 + 1 = 9?
  13. Board Supporter

cant you count you idiot, its obviously 6
  14. Registered User

i guess it already sold out
  15. Registered User

I think 50 mg of anadrol stacked with 50 mg of d-bol would be easier on a liver than
    100 mg of anadrol alone.
    It all depends on how your stacking and what your stacking.

3-4mg of mdien, 6-8 mg of mohn and a little MDHT is not going to be any harder on your liver than the 30-35 mg
    of mohn people are taking a day.
    Last edited by almcdon; 12-19-2004 at 10:35 AM. Reason: add something
  16. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    However, I think the real reason the stack sucks just because it is a few items which are each underdosed, combined for -- ???? -- I don't know what purpose.
    Combined to help reduce stock before the ban of course :P

Props to him for pulling it though. He is in it for the money like all the rest but at least he pays attention to the forums.
  17. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

They are now offering a sport water bottle with pint of liquor to wash it down with.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shredded Labs...Create Your Own Stack
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:00 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 05:49 PM
  4. What would be the most powerful legal stack?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 09:51 AM
  5. Importance of your liver & Its functions
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:26 PM