Looking for input

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Recently selected for a sponsored log through BSL for their new product Trenabol. I have yet to run any form of tren and excited for the cycle. I've been researching and I understand gyno could be an issue so I ordered caber seeing how nolva isn't recommended while on tren. Just looking for any tips and pointers for upcoming cycle.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
May cause BP issues.
Like any other oral, liver could take a hit.
Converts directly to tren, apparently, so night sweats are probable.
Libido issues are also possible.
Was just reading on the compound and that's what I came up with. Supposed to be pretty good stuff though since it's actual tren.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if its the compound imthinking of, then its tvar. youll need a pretty ridiculous dose to actually get any of the knarly sides. im talking 90-120mg+

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Actually, they are claiming it is the first PH to convert to actual Trenbolone once digested. Comparable to tren ace but not sure what its bioavailability is.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Actually, they are claiming it is the first PH to convert to actual Trenbolone once digested. Comparable to tren ace but not sure what its bioavailability is.
its the half life that kills it, not the bioavailability. thats why such a high dose is needed every day to compare to tren ace. this could be a good thing though and may help avoid night sweats lol

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
It's actually claimed to be the first PH to convert to actual trenbolone after digestion. It's compared in results to tren ace but not sure of its bioavailability after digestion. The log is dosed at 60mg a day for 4 weeks (2 free bottles).

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's actually claimed to be the first PH to convert to actual trenbolone after digestion. It's compared in results to tren ace but not sure of its bioavailability after digestion. The log is dosed at 60mg a day for 4 weeks (2 free bottles).
I'd run it. I had great success with spawn and that wasn't even real tren (stacked with epi though). I look forward to seeing how it goes for you. I've seen your posts around the board so I'm sure you'll have all the ancillaries on hand just in case.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Yeah, I was thinking about that also. Not positive as to the half life but imagine its around 12 hrs (hopefully). Will work better with my schedule. Hoping its a solid compound. Tren is one of the few compounds I've researched that seems to build muscle and melt fat away.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I'd run it. I had great success with spawn and that wasn't even real tren (stacked with epi though). I look forward to seeing how it goes for you. I've seen your posts around the board so I'm sure you'll have all the ancillaries on hand just in case.
Ill be running my log on BSL forum but will also toss it on AM. And def, have everything in hand. With the exception of Caber, ordered it today just in case. Also gonna give triptorelin ( 1- 100mcg inj) a run in my PCT so will have feedback on that as well.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
man youre makin me regret not applying this morning. my last run ended late december though. march isnt long enough for my peace of mind lol

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
man youre makin me regret not applying this morning. my last run ended late december though. march isnt long enough for my peace of mind lol
Yeah brother, I had everything ready for my next run and was supposed to start tomorrow! Saw the post and after a small debate with myself, I decided to put my stack on hold.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yeah brother, I had everything ready for my next run and was supposed to start tomorrow! Saw the post and after a small debate with myself, I decided to put my stack on hold.
lol thats exactly why i didnt. i already have epi and sd holed up in my stash and didnt want to wait another chunk of the year on a trial cycle. im gonna follow the logs because i was thinking of grabbing a couple bottles of lgi tvar to stack with epistane.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I would kill for some SD! I'm 23 and have been all natty up untill the last 6 months. Solid genetics/diet/ training have gotten me up to 250 with impressive lifts. Just plateaued out naturally I guess. Ran SDMZ twice and I don't know if its due to size or what but really didn't get a whole lot out of the cycle. Not like others did at least. I just haven't found a solid source for SD over the last few months. I know I prob need to switch to real gear, but once again, with my current status (military) its risky.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, 15mg caps. If its a solid compound, with not to harsh sides, it will open up some interesting stack options in the future.
15mg caps at 60mg daily spaced out right could take some of the T2 concern out of the picture.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I would kill for some SD! I'm 23 and have been all natty up untill the last 6 months. Solid genetics/diet/ training have gotten me up to 250 with impressive lifts. Just plateaued out naturally I guess. Ran SDMZ twice and I don't know if its due to size or what but really didn't get a whole lot out of the cycle. Not like others did at least. I just haven't found a solid source for SD over the last few months. I know I prob need to switch to real gear, but once again, with my current status (military) its risky.
almaot every legit ugl makes superdrol now, along with m1t if that interests you. i just hoarded 2 bottles from preban for future use lol

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
15mg caps at 60mg daily spaced out right could take some of the T2 concern out of the picture.
That's what I'm hoping. I've read enlarged prostate is a side of running tren at high dosages but don't think I'll have to worry about that.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
almaot every legit ugl makes superdrol now, along with m1t if that interests you. i just hoarded 2 bottles from preban for future use lol
Smart man! Haha I missed the hoarding stages it looks like. I know my gym has a ton of PH/ DS for sale. Two of which are made by EST and are SD and Phera. Posted on here and did some research but didn't hear much back about EST. seems like they were legit back in mid 2000s and kinda fell off.

theish11

theish11

Awards
That's what I'm hoping. I've read enlarged prostate is a side of running tren at high dosages but don't think I'll have to worry about that.
You are 100% correct! The last time I checked the female anatomy does not include a prostate gland.