M1D Black

cmonks

Awards
Has anyone heard of or taken M1D black? I havent taken anything like this before but my buddy reccomended it to me. He couldnt give me a lot of details on it and I was wondering if it was any good. Ive done a little research but the only questions its brought up is, do i need to take a PCT with M1D black? whatevr that is. Also, Ive read that you have to take anti estrogen stuff with M1D black. Is this true? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
I tried it. I normally respond well to LG products but this didnt do it for me. If you want to do something mild yet effective, try their Liquid Trifecta Stack. Its a complete lean bulking kit with pct. It costs around $75 and youll have six weeks of supplements. You will feel great, get very super horny, recomp your body (diet dependent) and the pct is included and you will continue to get strong on it.

Lots of people discredit LG products but they are usually advanced ph/ds/aas users that consider lg stuff weak and ineffective. However for a beginner that is looking for a mild stack with no sides except for a continuous boner, this is a great option.

juggaloaded

Awards
It's crap. You could make better gains taking creatine. It's DHEA, if even that. It's an herbal supplement. Like stated above if you want boners its good for that

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
They're called steroids.
LMAO.

It's true, 90% of the supplement industry is bunk BS. Even stuff like H-drol is kind of a joke.

If you want to actually take supplements that you can feel working, then you need SD or test among others.